First cycle. Epistane Pulse. I know, I know. -_-

mgjake

mgjake

Awards
Hey everyone. New here, but have been lurking in the shadows for a little while getting info for my cycle. I started my epi pulse this past week, looking to hit it for 6 weeks. Critiques, tips, suggestions, etc. are all welcome. I was thinking something like:

Week 1: 10/20/30 (completed)
Week 2: 30/30/30
Week 3: 30/30/30
Week 4: 30/40/40
Week 5: 40/40/40
Week 6: 40/40/40

I've read that 30mg is the sweet-spot for most, but seeing as how this is a pulse I figured might as well jump to 40mg. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated and definitely welcome. I've been taking Cycle Assist and will continue throughout. I also have Titanium XL and Erase for PCT stuff. Any suggestions on the PCT game? I will not be able to get ahold of a SERM due to my location. I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan, will be headed back to the states in about 3 months so I'm looking to put on a little more size before I get back. A lot of that factors into why I'm pulsing and not hitting it straight, pluse its my first cycle. I eat as clean as I can for my situation, and I get the support back home with carepackages full of healthy snacks and what-not. Also, if it helps, our missions our usually during the morning/afternoon time, so I'm not able to get to the gym until about 8pm, but I still take my epi well before then. I appreciate any suggestions and what-not from anyone!

Khaosix

Awards
Hey man.. I saw that this post is a little over a month old.. What have you figured out? I am also deployed to Afghanistan and I am starting a pulse cycle of Epistane.. The guy that reccomended it to me said I wont need a PCT using the pulse cycle they lay out on their website.. I am very curious to hear back from you on how this is going.. And as always.. Stay safe man..

mgjake

mgjake

Awards
Well I'm in my decrease stage now, 3 more doses left. I ended up hitting 10/20/30 the first week and went straight to 40mg for the rest of the cycle until I ran out, and now ending on 30/20/10. I've been taking Cycle Assist throughout, and with how the cycle went decided to just nix the Erase and I'm just going to take a test booster for PCT. Honestly if I would've known before this is how it would pan out I wouldve just done a straight and taken chances without Clomid, just used the Erase, test booster, and some organ shield with multivitamins and fishoils. My weights went up even if just a little bit in compound lifts and isolated lifts, and I've heard from a few people that I "look thicker" than I did before. I probably only put on about 5-7lbs dry weight. And I think a lot of that was the fact that the nutrition is HORRIBLE out this way. Hopefully you can eat and eat a lot, and have a healthier selection than I do. If you'd like to know any specifics just let me know and I'll be glad to answer. Ah and I do seem to have a little more rage than normal, and my libido seemed to take a dive. Not that it's super important where we are, but still something to note haha. What RC are you in? I'm in RC West.. And thanks bro will do, you stay safe yourself!

rob42

rob42

Awards
Subbed!

Yeah the whole theory behind the pulsing is to get about 70% of the benefits with little to no side thus avoiding the use of a PCT. Just find yourself a good natty test booster and run your normal cycle support products and you should be okay. Keep up to date on the pulsing cycle, I am curious as to how it will end up. There are not too many logs out there on it. Good luck! What are you guys able to do for a workout out there??

mgjake

mgjake

Awards
Yeah that definitely sums up my pulse. It helped me get over the plateau I hit in weight and on flat-bench after a shoulder injury earlier in the year. And other than the episodes of rage I had ever so often and the libido crash (which is already starting to come back I believe) I felt no other sides at all. With my "schedule" here I normally can't get into the gym until around 8-9pm, so I would be taking my doses later than recommended but it never seemed to keep me up at night or anything like that. I started lifting weighing only about 135, and hit a rut right around 160, and it helped me get to about 165 dry. Where I am we have plenty of selection in the dumbbell and barbell department, adj benches and flat benches, squat racks, assorted leg machines, a smith machine and cable machine (depending on which of the two gyms you go to) and some of the little nooks and crannies for dips/pullups etc. Not too terribly much but it definitely could be A LOT worse haha. I tend to use a good mix of both barbell and dumbbell lifts. I can detail on what my typical lifting routine was like on cycle but I figured I'd save that from boring anyone first haha.

rob42

rob42

Awards
I can detail on what my typical lifting routine was like on cycle but I figured I'd save that from boring anyone first haha.
I'd like to see it if you get a chance and it's always nice for people doing research on the product to know what others did and how it worked for them so they can make an educated decision on how they plan to do the cycle. These forums are all about information, the more the better! :)

Khaosix

Awards
So you are taking 3 doses of 40MG a week until you run out? On their website it says to take 3 times a week for 2 weeks then take a 2 week break then pick it back up.. This **** is so confusing man.. Like Rob said.. There is just not enough logs on this stuff.. I just want to know what I can take without having sides/having to take a PCT... I am a bit heavier than you(225).. Btw I am in RC East.. We have alot better facilities out here but the food is just as bad, so I feel you there lol

rob42

rob42

Awards
So you are taking 3 doses of 40MG a week until you run out? On their website it says to take 3 times a week for 2 weeks then take a 2 week break then pick it back up.. This **** is so confusing man.. Like Rob said.. There is just not enough logs on this stuff.. I just want to know what I can take without having sides/having to take a PCT... I am a bit heavier than you(225).. Btw I am in RC East.. We have alot better facilities out here but the food is just as bad, so I feel you there lol
"Then the doses should be high like 30-40 mg and should be taken together preferably before 6 at night. If you want the doses to be lower and want to stretch it to 2-3 months instead then just go 10-20mg. Make sure you dose 3 times per week but never exceed more than 4 doses."

www(DOT)steroidology(DOT)com/epistane-and-pulse-cycling/

So yes that sounds about right. You can go as high as 40mg for 4 doses a week, but it is recommended not to exceed that on a pulsing cycle. I've also heard of multiple different ways of doing it such as taking it every other day, 2 on 2 off, 3 on 4 off, 4 on 3 off or.....1 week on 1 week off. Pulsing has been noted to not see the gains nearly as comparable to that of a real cycle so IMHO I would do the 4 on 3 off and 40 mg's with your workouts falling on the on days. Then on your off days invest in a cow, get it butchered and eat as much protein as possible. Take your normal cycle support stuff during and after and then for a PCT get a really good natty test booster, I am partial to trib so, something like Axis Labs Hypertest is great. Others like DAA ran at 3 grams a day. Then get a good AI like Arimedex HD........I would also pick up a bottle of Erase. Hope this helps.

mgjake

mgjake

Awards
Yes, I started 10/20/30 the first week and hit 40mg the second week until I ran out and ramped down to 30/20/10. The way I did it is one of the 3 listed, but recommends a PCT. My buddy did the same thing I did shortly before I went on with it and experienced no sides other than a little rage, his libido didnt take a hit from what he said. It took me a couple weeks of research prodding for info. The decision to hit 40 from second week and run it until I was out didnt happen until the end of my first week haha. The way I saw it, pulsing is an insane rollercoaster for your body, especially if you do the 2on2off so I decided to pulse straight and take my chances with adding in the stuff I listed above. I just told myself that if I started noticing anything out of the ordinary to ramp down and hit the PCT.

mgjake

mgjake

Awards
I'd like to see it if you get a chance and it's always nice for people doing research on the product to know what others did and how it worked for them so they can make an educated decision on how they plan to do the cycle. These forums are all about information, the more the better! :)
My workout schedule was never consistent since my schedule here is whenever we need to roll out, but I always lifted M W and F. I started out on the 8-12-20 rep weeks which was the completely opposite of where I was trying to go but my buddy wanted me to lift with him so I agreed, once I got back into my own routine this is roughly how it broke down. My compound lifts were 5 sets, the rest 4. Rep range was always 6-8.

Chest/bi's: (usually barbell) benchpress, incline-press superset standing ez-bar curls, decline-press superset standing dumbbell curl, incline flyes superset incline curls, then I would end with weighted underhand pull-ups and weighted dips (isolating chest instead of tri's)

Legs: squats of course (sometimes I would mix in some box-squats or front squats), leg extensions superset laying leg curls, leg-press superset with calf-press. sometimes adding in some DCSP's or weighted barbell step-ups.

Shoulders: seated or standing barbell shoulder-press, barbell shrugs superset with front raise, upright rows superset with leaning lateral raise, dumbbell shrugs superset with bent-over raise. (stubborn shoulders and trying to rebuild after my shoulder injury in feb)

Back/tri's: deadlift, bent-over barbell row superset with tricep dumbbell extension, dumbbell row superset with close-grip benchpress, laying rear flye superset with skullcrusers. I would also end this day with weighted overhand pull-ups and weighted dips.

rob42

rob42

Awards
My workout schedule was never consistent since my schedule here is whenever we need to roll out, but I always lifted M W and F. I started out on the 8-12-20 rep weeks which was the completely opposite of where I was trying to go but my buddy wanted me to lift with him so I agreed, once I got back into my own routine this is roughly how it broke down. My compound lifts were 5 sets, the rest 4. Rep range was always 6-8.

Chest/bi's: (usually barbell) benchpress, incline-press superset standing ez-bar curls, decline-press superset standing dumbbell curl, incline flyes superset incline curls, then I would end with weighted underhand pull-ups and weighted dips (isolating chest instead of tri's)

Legs: squats of course (sometimes I would mix in some box-squats or front squats), leg extensions superset laying leg curls, leg-press superset with calf-press. sometimes adding in some DCSP's or weighted barbell step-ups.

Shoulders: seated or standing barbell shoulder-press, barbell shrugs superset with front raise, upright rows superset with leaning lateral raise, dumbbell shrugs superset with bent-over raise. (stubborn shoulders and trying to rebuild after my shoulder injury in feb)

Back/tri's: deadlift, bent-over barbell row superset with tricep dumbbell extension, dumbbell row superset with close-grip benchpress, laying rear flye superset with skullcrusers. I would also end this day with weighted overhand pull-ups and weighted dips.
I love supersets! Keeps the intensity high.....look like some pretty long workouts to shove in 3 days.

mgjake

mgjake

Awards
I honestly don't think I'll stray very far away from supersets to be honest! It works pretty well for me from what I've noticed, and those were just my mandatory lifting days, I kept it around 5 days a week but Sunday was the only scheduled off day, the other would vary between Tuesday Thursday or Saturday because of my schedule here. My lifts do usually take around 1.5hrs or so except my leg day is normally a little shorter than the rest. I also have a cardio/ab day in (of course haha) my lifting week just to keep my endurance up being in 4000+ft elevation haha!

Khaosix

Awards
Alright man.. So I started my pulse cycle.. I think I am a little confused on what I should do as a PCT.. Maybe I should just do what you did? What test booster are you taking? Should I take a SERM? I just dont want to get gyno from increased estrogen levels.. Biggest fear.. lol..

mgjake

mgjake

Awards
Alright man.. So I started my pulse cycle.. I think I am a little confused on what I should do as a PCT.. Maybe I should just do what you did? What test booster are you taking? Should I take a SERM? I just dont want to get gyno from increased estrogen levels.. Biggest fear.. lol..
That was my biggest fear too dude haha. I literally took Cycle Assist while I was on the Epi, and then when I bumped down and off, I started taking TitaniumXL. That's all. I never got any signs/symptoms of gyno or anything. If you wanted you could add Erase/PCT Assist at the end of your cycle, and if you can get ahold of a SERM (clomid, nolva) then you could always have that on stand-by for if it gyno starts to come around, but it shouldn't on a pulse. Also, if you can get ahold of a SERM, I would consider running a straight ED cycle. Just my thoughts though bro!

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
If I were @ a place I couldn't get a SERM I'd look into erase pro @ the very least for pct. Got little more coverage for possible post cycle symptoms..