Upcoming H-Drol cycle

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Brand new to this site and I thought I would make an introductory thread by asking for inputs on my upcoming 6 week H-drol cycle. I have been doing almost a years worth of research before I finally decided to go down this road. Here is how I have the cycle laid out.

Week 1 - 6
75mgs - H-Drol (CEL)
2x a day - AI Cycle Assist
2-3 pills - Milk Thistle (Just in case)
2 pills - Hawthorne Berry (If needed)

Week 7-11
SERM 40/20/20/20
BIOFORGE
DAA (Do I need it??)

Weeks 12-16
Erase
BIOFORGE
DAA(Do I need it??)

Questions:
Do I need the DAA or will the bioforge be enough of a test booster?
Can you take an stimulants like preworkout or anything while on a PH?

Any inputs or additions are welcome.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recommend running cel Hdrol 50/50/75/75/75/75 especially if you haven't cycled before.

Definitely use daa in pct and start the erase in week 2 of pct.

No stimulants on cycle until you know how the steroids effect your blood pressure.

Also don't cycle if you are under 23!!!

My first cycle was Hdrol and I ran it
25/50/50/75/75/75

And had amazing results..

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Hey thanks man for the quick reply. Will do as you described.

Another question:
Can I take the CA at the same time as the Hdrol. I read somewhere that it might affect the Hdrol. What's your take on this theory?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try to space them 4 hours apart. To avoid hindering gains.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Ok so it will hinder it. What's better getting the hormone in me first thing in the morning or the CA?

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Oh yeah and no worries on age I am only a few months away from 30... Lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so it will hinder it. What's better getting the hormone in me first thing in the morning or the CA?
I like to take the Hdrol first but it all depends on you and your schedule. What time do you wake up and what time do you lift? Make sure one dose is about 45 mins before your workout. Milk thistle doesn't protect your liver it simply helps it function better. So it's safer to take cycle assist first but I worry it effects the strength of the Hdrol.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
I wake up at 6 eat and usually hit the gym around 11-12. CA with bfast and Hdrol before workout or vice versa? Also can you take the H on an empty stomach? Then Hrol in evening and last dose of CA before bed?

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
I wake up at 6 and usually gym at 11-12. CA with bfast and H before gym or vice versa? Also can you take H on an empty stomach? I don't eat 45 mins prior to gym.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take ca then Hdrol preworkout, I usually eat something with dosing but it's all how your body handles it. Some people have stomach irritation some don't.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
What do you eat pre-workout(45-60 mins)? I can't see eating anything that close to gym but like a banana or something.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I eat a meal about an hour before the gym and dose the Hdrol about 15 mins later. I usually eat eggs and turkey bacon or something like that. When im not as hungry I have Greek yogurt with a scoop of whey.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Seems after reading around people say the whole food thing is thinking to much into the situation. Most say food or no food doesn't matter it's a steroid and is going to be effective either way.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I never said anything about it effecting the Hdrol potency I said some people get stomach irritation if they don't eat with it....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No prob bro

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fixed

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Hello again people. I have currently been on my Hdr now for going on 4 days and no sides but no positives either. Can I increase to 75mg or should I wait till week 2?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello again people. I have currently been on my Hdr now for going on 4 days and no sides but no positives either. Can I increase to 75mg or should I wait till week 2?
Wait for sure! You won't notice much in the first week. You jump too early and you will cash your gains out too early and also make it harder to cycle in the future because your body will need more to get gains.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
If I notice changes at 50mg should I just stay at that dose?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I notice changes at 50mg should I just stay at that dose?
I would until at least week 3. That is up to you though, I never raised to 75 until week 4 but I also only did 25 week 1...

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Ok I will see how it's impacting me by next week. Most sites say bump it up to 75 from week 2 onward. But if it's working great for Me at 50 then I won't move what's the Point you know?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I will see how it's impacting me by next week. Most sites say bump it up to 75 from week 2 onward. But if it's working great for Me at 50 then I won't move what's the Point you know?
These sites say to move CEL Hdrol for FIRST time cycles to 75 at week 2?

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Yeppers every site I've looked at has 50/75/75/75/75/75

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm interesting, I gained 15 and kept 9 at 25/50/50/75/75/75 and had no sides. There is no reason anyone running for there first time should need that high a dose by week two IMO. Unless you plan on never running it again..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeppers every site I've looked at has 50/75/75/75/75/75
Ive done 50/50/75/75/100/100
On my first ph cycle. Loved it. Lethargy was bad by week 5, felt it kick in near the end of week 2 or 3.
I weigh 200 or so and was trying to gain so that kinda influenced my dosage as well.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Well I guess I already ****ed that one up. I started at 50mg. Does your body weight and age matter maybe?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I guess I already ****ed that one up. I started at 50mg. Does your body weight and age matter maybe?
Body weight more than anything I think. But usually it's standard unless you are like 250+, I have seen many take hdrol up to 125mgs who are 200lbs.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Body weight more than anything I think. But usually it's standard unless you are like 250+, I have seen many take hdrol up to 125mgs who are 200lbs.
hdrol or hella? There is a difference, hella is said to be a bit under dosed....

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Mattrag: Ty for your input man. I feel a bit better now knowing that someone else also went higher by second week. Thought I was really ****ing up my cycle for a little bit there.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mattrag: Ty for your input man. I feel a bit better now knowing that someone else also went higher by second week. Thought I was really ****ing up my cycle for a little bit there.
Yea. Don't worry too much. Some crazy ppl run 100mg the whole 6 weeks.... Stay with the lowest dose that gives you results. Should start to notice something by the end of week two. If not bump it to 75.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
I am just going to stick with 75mg from week 2 on forward. I don't see any reason too go above that unless some one can justify a reason for me.

Bigger question right now, how do you cope with no preworkout on this stuff? I always take one but not being able while on this stuff is killing my drive and focus and definitely energy. Help would be appreciated.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Is it also that important to take a dose right before gym because I can't fit that in my schedule till 75 mg due to me working out at noon. I take one at bfast and one at dinner 12 hours later.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I did 50 first week then went up to 75 and kept it there. 100 mg was way too much for me to handle 75 gave good results. You can use preworkouts on cycle, just make sure it doesn't affect your BP that is the main concern. My BP doesn't really go up on cycle so the stims didn't bother me.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Is it also that important to take a dose right before gym because I can't fit that in my schedule till 75 mg due to me working out at noon. I take one at bfast and one at dinner 12 hours later.
You can just do 2 with breakfast and 1 at night. The halflife is around 16-18 hours you don't need to make them super evenly spaced just take two am and 1 pm. That should still keep your blood levels pretty steady.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Bigdavid: thanks bro for all the clarifying info man!! I will have to go check my BP I don't
Think it's effecting it but want to test it at 75mg first before stims. Any symptoms for high BP or do I have to go get it checked at a machine everytime??

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Bigdavid: thanks bro for all the clarifying info man!! I will have to go check my BP I don't
Think it's effecting it but want to test it at 75mg first before stims. Any symptoms for high BP or do I have to go get it checked at a machine everytime??
Generally if your BP starts to go up too high you might experience headaches and some people get nosebleeds. It might increase a small amount as time goes on, but to be on the safe side it's a good idea to check your BP at a machine at a CVS/walgreens type of store. I know during week 6 of my hdrol cycle I started getting headaches a little and my BP was slightly high, but that was the only time on a cycle that has happened.

FryGuy

Awards
I am just going to stick with 75mg from week 2 on forward. I don't see any reason too go above that unless some one can justify a reason for me.

Bigger question right now, how do you cope with no preworkout on this stuff? I always take one but not being able while on this stuff is killing my drive and focus and definitely energy. Help would be appreciated.
When I cycled this my 1st time I didn't feel the need for the p/w supps. Especially when the effects kick in, once you get in the gym the focus and energy will be there waiting. This was at 50 a day Btw. You might just have to tough it out till then.

Good Luck

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
When I cycled this my 1st time I didn't feel the need for the p/w supps. Especially when the effects kick in, once you get in the gym the focus and energy will be there waiting. This was at 50 a day Btw. You might just have to tough it out till then.

Good Luck
You were lucky then because hdrol killed me with the lethargy I needed stims just to function lol

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Thanks or the inputs! I think I will try to continue to tough it out without the PW but I don't want it to effect my gains by me not hitting the gym with enough intensity and drive

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You were lucky then because hdrol killed me with the lethargy I needed stims just to function lol
Week 5 if I didn't take oxy elite I wouldn't even make I out of bed.

I was bulking on 8k cals though.... Could've been tired from all the eating lol.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Wow 8000 cals... Man that's a ton I could never eat that much without eating like complete fast food. I might get 3500 now. I'm mostly just counting my protein intake for now. Not really counting the cals

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow 8000 cals... Man that's a ton I could never eat that much without eating like complete fast food. I might get 3500 now. I'm mostly just counting my protein intake for now. Not really counting the cals
It's fun... Lol. I didn't eat any fried foods or eat any gluten (I'm gluten intolerant). And I still managed it. I also ate at night as well though. I'd wake up at like 2am to use the bathroom... And I'd down a 800 cal shake. Which was more like ice cream the way i made it.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
It's fun... Lol. I didn't eat any fried foods or eat any gluten (I'm gluten intolerant). And I still managed it. I also ate at night as well though. I'd wake up at like 2am to use the bathroom... And I'd down a 800 cal shake. Which was more like ice cream the way i made it.
Holy **** 8000? lol I am on 3200 right now

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy **** 8000? lol I am on 3200 right now
I don't do that now... I'm at around 2500 now. Cutting still. Might have to up it though as I am losing strength faster than I'd like. (more like not hitting PRs)

OP. just get in enough protein 1-1.5g/lb of lbm. And eat enough of a mix of the other two to reach maximal performance levels. You'll grow.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I don't do that now... I'm at around 2500 now. Cutting still. Might have to up it though as I am losing strength faster than I'd like. (more like not hitting PRs)

OP. just get in enough protein 1-1.5g/lb of lbm. And eat enough of a mix of the other two to reach maximal performance levels. You'll grow.
Yeah I feel like you dont really have to count on cycle. PCT might be important to track cals that way you can discover what your new maintanence cals are as they may go up a few hundred if you built a good amount of muscle :thumbsup: