First cycle (helladrol)

warren123

Awards
Seems like my log was deleted, perhaps since it was in the wrong section. Oh well.

For anyone who didn't read, I went from 196 to 215 on a recomp hella cycle. I gained a few extra lbs at the end of the cycle because I ate like a tank.

I'm currently in pct right now:

Torem 90/60/60/30
Erase
Daa

I was hovering around 211 lbs from weeks 3-5 then threw on a couple extra. The cycle went well, no real sides except back pumps.

Lifting at 50% during weeks 1-2 of pct then I'll bring intensity up, it's not the same going in and lifting light but it's something I'll have to deal with.

After pct is over I plan on cutting to lose anything extra I have.

Once again I had this log up but it was in the wrong section so I guess it was deleted. I re did this for anyone who was following or who learned anything.

Thanks guys, I plan on updating this somewhat often as a few of the logs I read really stop once you get into pct. Maybe when the gains stop people don't like posting about it but im still learning and hope others can benefit as well.

FryGuy

Awards
Was there a particular reason you went with torem over Nolva?

I asked in the other thread before it was deleted this morning.

warren123

Awards
Was there a particular reason you went with torem over Nolva?

I asked in the other thread before it was deleted this morning.
I went with torem due to people stating the sides were much less than the others. 3rd day in and no sides to report. Also, others have said it brings your "boys" back quicker.

warren123

Awards
For anyone who deloads or lifts light certain days I give all the props in the world to you. Going from lifting heavy constantly and being so motivated to get bigger and stronger to just going to the gym as almost a casual person just to do high reps of low weight it's crazy!

I feel like a random person in the gym now lol

warren123

Awards
I've been taking torem and daa in the mornings and for about 2 hours I feel like crap. Just run down and want to sleep and my chest feels warm. Might be my body getting used to everything, not sure.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Damn man 20lbs on a hella cycle! Hopefully mine goes this well, I'm up five and day 7 is tomorrow so I'm feeling pretty good about it so far.

FryGuy

Awards
I've been taking torem and daa in the mornings and for about 2 hours I feel like crap. Just run down and want to sleep and my chest feels warm. Might be my body getting used to everything, not sure.
Did you have this from Day 1 of the PCT?

warren123

Awards
Damn man 20lbs on a hella cycle! Hopefully mine goes this well, I'm up five and day 7 is tomorrow so I'm feeling pretty good about it so far.
No doubt man, good job. The weight packed on in the first few weeks and strength in the next few.

warren123

Awards
Did you have this from Day 1 of the PCT?
Nah, last 2 days. I think the DAA gave me really bad gas but I think i'm okay now. I don't know what else to relate the morning feeling to but it goes away and I feel fine after. What I'm feeling really isn't any of the side effects of anything I'm taking, maybe I need more rest or a bigger breakfast.

warren123

Awards
Week 1 of PCT almost in the books.

I'd like to say, if you're on cycle, please go hard as possible. I did back/biceps today at half % and it's just standing there doing light curls. I actually felt out of breath while working out, I was lifting light but less time between sets. I haven't done any cardio, I think that is suffering.

I weighted in at 210 today, from 196 to start and 215 my max on my last week on cycle. I think my traps/chest got a little smaller today if that's possible. This whole past week everyone was commenting on how I was looking and I feel they are smaller today, could be my brain. I would ask my GF but she would say I look great no matter what I look like lol. I know hdrol isn't wet but I did pee for like 3 mins straight twice last night, I think my body is back to peeing out water a lot while on cycle I wouldn't pee as much while nearly drinking 2 gallons a day.

My stomach looks leaner today and I also woke up with my eyes red as heck, I took some hawthorne and they went away. I also believe it's from sleeping with the window open and allergies drying my eyes out.

I forgot my liver supps at work so I'm taking milk thistle over the weekend by itself.

Eating wise, I've been eating a little more which I know I should to help keep these gains. My appetite has been pretty high so I've been enjoying eating. Once I finish my PCT in a few weeks I will be doing the keto diet, my body responds well to very low carbs so hopefully I'll be able to shed any said fat but that will be in july, this pct will be done the beginning of june but I do not want to cut too quickly.

warren123

Awards
Week 1 of PCT over with, woke up with morning wood which hasn't happened in a while.

I can't really tell how my libido is to be honest. Been having gf problems and really don't do it with her anyway so it's not easy to tell. Been eating and still at 210.

warren123

Awards
Week 2 of PCT almost over, weighing in at around 208 which is 12 up from start.

Still lifting light, today I went in and wanted to see where my strength was and I hit a pr on rack pulls. Maybe the time off from lifting light, felt good though.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
U mind telling me what your calorie intake was like on cycle? I plan on doing my first h drol recomp in a few months here and not quite sure how many calories over/under im suposed to eat while on cycle

warren123

Awards
U mind telling me what your calorie intake was like on cycle? I plan on doing my first h drol recomp in a few months here and not quite sure how many calories over/under im suposed to eat while on cycle
I ate around 2500. I stated eating a little more later on as I was much more hungry. You'll see how you feel when you take it and adjust the calories from there.

savagespartan

Awards
i just boughta helldrol, the bottle was tampered with i think it might be fake.
my buddy said it should have a chemical smell, and something he quoted as "hella" burps. my bottle has no chemical smell and i took one pill out and tasted it, it tasted like literally nothing. I am wondering is it beastdro instead? who knows, I am going to get it tested at a lab and if it fake or tampered with ill sue.
plus illl know in a week or two if thes blue and white pills are fake based on my gains

warren123

Awards
i just boughta helldrol, the bottle was tampered with i think it might be fake.
my buddy said it should have a chemical smell, and something he quoted as "hella" burps. my bottle has no chemical smell and i took one pill out and tasted it, it tasted like literally nothing. I am wondering is it beastdro instead? who knows, I am going to get it tested at a lab and if it fake or tampered with ill sue.
plus illl know in a week or two if thes blue and white pills are fake based on my gains
My bottle smells like nothing really and I had no burps related.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards

warren123

Awards
Last week of PCT

I'm weighing in at 208 so I'm still up 12 lbs. Everything is going fine, strength down a bit but everything else is going smooth. Sex drive coming back finally.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 7