LTL is crushing his fellow transformer's!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well here is my log for a competition with my fellow transformer brothers that can be found here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/200134-transformers-quest-prime.html. The competition is between Kleen, Turninggreen, Scottydoc, and Dreamweaver who are very well known for there transformations in the past which will make this a very interesting competition. I am the young buck on the block and also the "little guy" in this competition of monsters, but am in a whole new world when it comes to my training and diet. That being said I feel I have a damn good chance to win this shiznit!! :head:

Now here's some info about yours truly:

Starting weight: 164.5
Height: 5"9' according to my last doc visit, think I'm shrinking!
Target weight: 170 after pct

Cycle info:
This cycle is a bit experimental, I had planned to originally run just a true recomp/lean bulk but it has now turned into a full out lean bulk. Initially I was going to run 5aohp along side of hdrol for a 6 week run but now I've thrown a bit of a kick start in to keep myself more competitive and give a bit more mass gain being I'm coming off a 9 pound cut. Here's the layout which is up in the air for the moment (may be adjusted according to sides or overall feeling). I have never really been to prone to sides accept maybe a few blood pressure headaches early in my last mdrol cycle so I should be A ok! :bandit:

5aohp: 6/6/6/6/8/8/?/?
Mdrol: 10/20/20/0/0/0/0/0
Hdrol: 0/0/50/75/75/75/100/100 (CEL)

Diet: I have recently changed my diet up drastically. I used to just cram carbs and protein down my throat to get quick gains and keep me looking full because I always suffered from being the little guy. Now I have changed my diet up to having a few refeed days and mainly low carb days. It was very hard to cut a lot of bread and pasta out of my diet but I have adapted and am getting used to watching my carb intake. I'm now eating mainly these foods:

Chicken breasts
Steaks
Peanuts
Greek yogurt
Cheese
Salads
Cauliflower
tuna fish
EGGS (About 3-5 a day, scrambled or boiled)
Salmon
Fruit for breakfast mainly on refeeds
LN cheesecake!

Training routine
Not set in stone for this run yet, haven't fully decided if I'm going to do the 5x5 routine that worked so well last cycle or if I'll start a moderate rep/set routine like a 3 sets of 8 style. I've tend to stick to two styles: 1. chest/tris-bis/back-legs/shoulders with cardio and abs fit in 5 days a week or 2. chest/back/legs/shoulder's/bi's with abs and cardio fit in 5 days a week

Staples/supps
Creatine
Whey protein
taurine
cycle assist
hawthorne berry
multi-vitamin
bcaa's

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cycle Review-

Total weight gain = 2 lbs but a huge recomp effect

Mdrol- I've used in a bulk before and had good success with strength gains but didn't put on much useable mass. I used it this time on a carb restricted diet and man was this the key for me! This stuff had me looking beastly from day 3! Definitely find that it is best used for my body on a recomp/lean bulk and I really enjoyed running this stuff this time around. I did suffer from my BP headaches again on it which is a pain in the a$$ but they weren't too bad. Back pumps were minimal and really only got bad a few times when bridging between methyl's

5aohp- Really can't be sure what this product did because the effects could easily be mistaken for those from the other compounds. I will say it seemed as if even on my cheat days my body didn't get much bloat and I stayed killer lean this whole cycle! I do think this is where the product came in to play. Hated dosing it so many times a day though and wish it wasn't such a hassle.

Hdrol- As I've mentioned time and time again my favorite PH is hdrol. I thought for sure I was going to be in love with this stuff like it was the first go around. I noticed however it wasn't as great this time around. I was pumping it up as high as 125 mg a day and really didn't get any weight gain. I know it probably had to do with following another harsh compound but I figured after I got sick and lost the 7 lbs I would gain some back with hdrol helping. Not the case I may have put 1 or 2 pounds back on and that was it. No sides really though, near the end I started to feel some pain and aching in my stomach and sides but I think it was muscle issue's from when the flu hit me so bad. I did stay shredded through the rest of the cycle but this time around was nothing like my first.

Overall cycle was amazing though! Definitely an amazing recomp and I was very happy with the end result! It got very weird dosing mdrol and hdrol together but I really didn't get many sides and my body handled it well. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who doesn't know how there body handles toxic compounds.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting pics
before 11111.jpg

before22222.jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1st.
Kill it.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
In bro

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1-3

Nothing major to report. I definitely leaned out a bit and weight fell down to 162 by day 3 but was actually looking better then what I did on the first day. Think this had a good deal with me only consuming about 100-150 carbs per day in this time period with very little cheats. Training was good and I felt pretty energetic in the gym.

Dosed 5aohp at 6 ml each day and mdrol at 10 mg daily.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

This is where I felt a bit of change the first time around with mdrol and low and behold it seems it started to kick in this time to. Weight was at 166.5 but my diet was on a refeed day today so that definitely had so play in it too. Carbs were at around 250-275 for the day which is really high for me but I felt it was very necessary as when I woke up I looked so lean it was insane. Crushed a chest/tri split and came home and did about 250 push-ups and 300 crunches with lying leg lifts. No cardio for the day.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What set rep scheme did u decide on?

I rarely tell ppl my opinion on schemes bc everyone is different.. But I must tell you- FST 7 will make u GROW. it will be dense, lean muscle. Very full and shapely. I also have used 20/6 method.. First two
Sets of 20 reps with light weight to get the blood into the muscle. Then two sets of 6 for strength and density.. Very nice gains.. Just go volume crazy since you're on the ph's dude.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What set rep scheme did u decide on?

I rarely tell ppl my opinion on schemes bc everyone is different.. But I must tell you- FST 7 will make u GROW. it will be dense, lean muscle. Very full and shapely. I also have used 20/6 method.. First two
Sets of 20 reps with light weight to get the blood into the muscle. Then two sets of 6 for strength and density.. Very nice gains.. Just go volume crazy since you're on the ph's dude.
You know to be honest that is kind of what I've been doing with a mid set to failure. On my bench today I did warm-ups at around 15 sets and hit one for 8, one for 5 and then back down in weight for finishing sets at 15. Same with a lot of my secondary lifts. I will look into that style, I'm open to ideas. I get bored with the same ole same ole and I want to make the most of this cycle. I had so much fun with the 5x5 routine on my last cycle and ended up adding insane weight to my lifts but it seems I lost a lot of it which made me real upset! My last hdrol cycle I kept nearly all my gains so I'm actually pretty excited to cap my mdrol strength gains with it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
"LTL is Crushing On His Fellow Transformers"

Oh how sweet... I don't roll that way but thanks for the compliment. Maybe one of the other guys. I hear ScottyDoc has some kind of tonsil tickling skill, hands free even...

Man that is a beast mode cycle. My intentionally small run is starting to seem more and more inadequate with the heavy hitting DS some of you are running.

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
Got your workouts sorted or still playin around with a few things?

Good luck mate...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going for size :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got your workouts sorted or still playin around with a few things?

Good luck mate...
Going to sleep right now for a bit, then will research a bit more and figure it out. I'm a third shifter so I'm dead tired lol and thank you bro!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUB'd Broseph!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Looks good bro!!! Subbed!!!

Cycle looks good...you can get good size from m drol and then lean out from h drol...good luck!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed bro!!! Deff working my way up to "the transformers" level maybe I'll be in the race next spring bro!!! GL kill it man

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck! Happy to see you decided to log the progress.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In like a wiener in a prostitute

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
well. im subbed on tg's, kleen's and scotty's, ive managed to miss you and dw until now. subbed here as well

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SUB'd Broseph!!!
Sounds good man, I want you to see just how your going to get your a$$ kicked! :mischievous:
Looks good bro!!! Subbed!!!
Cycle looks good...you can get good size from m drol and then lean out from h drol...good luck!!!
You look good..... :approve:
Subbed bro!!! Deff working my way up to "the transformers" level maybe I'll be in the race next spring bro!!! GL kill it man
Thanks man, we are an elite group of individuals! JK We're just like you, here to crush any gym in our path!
Good luck! Happy to see you decided to log the progress.
Thanks bro, I'm made to log! It's what I do! :banana:
Infected like a wiener in a prostitute
FIXED! You really should see a doctor man! Thanks for joining bro!
Whoa interesting visual, I'm going to have so much tube steak for dinner...
Once again fixed and bro you nasty!
well. im subbed on tg's, kleen's and scotty's, ive managed to miss you and dw until now. subbed here as well
Welcome, lets do this sh1t!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sounds good man, I want you to see just how your going to get your a$$ kicked! :mischievous:

You look good..... :approve:

Thanks man, we are an elite group of individuals! JK We're just like you, here to crush any gym in our path!

Thanks bro, I'm made to log! It's what I do! :banana:

FIXED! You really should see a doctor man! Thanks for joining bro!

Once again fixed and bro you nasty!

Welcome, lets do this sh1t!
Lmfao

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh Please Master... Show me how it is done!!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
SUB'D FOR THIS SHIIIT

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little bit of size mixed with shred :p but mostly shredded size!!! :)
Yah I can just concentrate on getting lean as size will be fine. I will hold muscle while on anabolics so I can got nuts. I just don't want to peak that early so I may just get really close then continue to recomp after.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can win this bro!!!
that's the plan brother!
SUB'D FOR THIS SHIIIT
I'll make sure to keep it interesting!
Welcome!
Yah I can just concentrate on getting lean as size will be fine. I will hold muscle while on anabolics so I can got nuts. I just don't want to peak that early so I may just get really close then continue to recomp after.
Just eat donuts and drink alcohol DW, that should do it for ya. :mischievous: old fugger!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so researching a few workout splits, need some good ideas on recomp like routine's. Anybody have any other ideas on what to try out? I like to keep things interesting and hate being forced to do a schedule. Not to mention I don't like to take days off.... Kind of my weakness. I'm all ears!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's the plan brother!

I'll make sure to keep it interesting!

Welcome!

Just eat donuts and drink alcohol DW, that should do it for ya. :mischievous: old fugger!
Yah gave those up a long time ago :)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Ok so researching a few workout splits, need some good ideas on recomp like routine's. Anybody have any other ideas on what to try out? I like to keep things interesting and hate being forced to do a schedule. Not to mention I don't like to take days off.... Kind of my weakness. I'm all ears!
Im using wendlers 5-3-1 4 day split on a recomp and im certain its doing something for me. Not cycling anything atm, just diet really. Use the bb add on exercises and you should do just fine. Just be ready to feel like a semi ran your ass over

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm in! Little guys gotta stick together!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in! Little guys gotta stick together!
Thanks for the support man, but you are considerably more beast then me at 190! Soon enough I say! I was at 178 a few months ago for a bit but man was it dirty weight! Fock that time to rethink that strategy and do it right!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Lol yeah but I am natural around 160 and plateau at 170-175. I'm cutting now before my recomp and am back down to 187ish. I know how it is man. I hated being at 200 dirty.. ugh had to cut down

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol yeah but I am natural around 160 and plateau at 170-175. I'm cutting now before my recomp and am back down to 187ish. I know how it is man. I hated being at 200 dirty.. ugh had to cut down
I see, so we are more similar then I thought! That means you will appreciate this log more then most! Not going dirty this time no matter what! I promise nothing short of amazing results for this competition! Already noticing a huge increase in how vascular I look, this is going to be sick!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I see, so we are more similar then I thought! That means you will appreciate this log more then most! Not going dirty this time no matter what! I promise nothing short of amazing results for this competition! Already noticing a huge increase in how vascular I look, this is going to be sick!
Yes I will. I can't wait to see the results. I end my cut in 2 weeks then I should be starting up my thread for my 16 week recomp.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

Had last night off work so my sleep schedule is a bit off, woke up today at 6 am. You'll notice my gym times and days vary a lot as I'm a third shifter so come the weekend my schedule gets all switched around. First few meals for the day were as follows:

Breakfast: 2 scoops whey, 1 cup 1% milk, 2 big scoops of natty peanut butter
pre-gym meal (about an hour later): Lemon pepper chicken breast, low carb yogurt
Post workout meal: 2 scoops whey, 1 cup 1% milk, bcaa mix, half a chicken breast, strawberry-banana smoothie

Quads/Calves today:
Barbell squats: 5 sets of 8
Rotary calf: 3 sets of 10 (of each feet straight, toes in, toes out)
Leg press: 5 sets of 8
Leg extensions: 3 sets of 12, 2 sets of 10

Capped off with 10 mins on the treadmill doing incline walk, speed ranging from 3.5-4.5 Incline ranging from 10-12 for about 120 cals burned

I'm going to go down and hit the gym at our apartments for the first time today to try and get at least 45 mins more of cardio in tonight. I see they uncovered the pool so I will be able to work on my tan here soon. :)

Diet was heavy on carbs early will finish the day really clean, I'll probably have tuna fish with boiled eggs for my next meal and a steak with green beans for dinner. Last meal will be 2 scoops whey with bcaa's in with a cup of 1% milk and a lemon pepper chicken breast.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I will. I can't wait to see the results. I end my cut in 2 weeks then I should be starting up my thread for my 16 week recomp.
Nice, throw a link in here so I can follow bro!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well up real early again today, gives me some time to go shopping since I've literally almost emptied the fridge and cupboards of all food that I had stocked up. Went crazy last night and ate all the chicken, eggs and tuna I had stocked up. My hunger has been through the roof but I woke up today lean and dry at only 162.5. Think this 5aohp is really doing what I wanted out of it in fighting off any unnecessary bloat from the sdrol. The true test will be in a few hours when I go in for some shoulder work to see if strength is up at all. Thinking I will be bumping the mdrol up to 20 mg today, will see how my first dose treats me and decide then. I will update after I wreck the gym!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

Shoulders today. At about my 5th set I definitely could sense the Mdrol was starting to show, the warm excessive pump I get from it is unmistakeable. It is a feeling as if my skin is literally ripping. I had veins popping out of my shoulders today that were as thick as the ones I usually have in my forearms. My first few warm up sets felt weak but as I kept adding weight it just kept feeling lighter... This is the part that I miss when in not on, you don't hope to crush pr's each gym day, you KNOW your going to.

Sides have been very minimal, a few light bp headaches here and there. Last night back pumps started to creep but I killed them quickly with taurine and water.

Official weigh in: 163.5 (-1) yet looked way bigger :)

Seated military press
3x10, 2x8
Barbell shrug
2x15,3x12,2x10
Incline db press super sets with db shrugs
1x12,3x10,2x8
Front db laterals superset with bent over db laterals
2x10,2x8
Upright rows
2x10,1x8 immediate dropset 1x5, again 1x5

Breakfast- greek yogurt, slice of whole wheat with two Tbs of natty pb, two boiled eggs
Post workout- 2 scoops whey, 1 cup 1% milk, 2 pancakes with light syrup, 3 pieces of turkey bacon

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May throw up a few sneak peak photos from today's lift and will work on my first pics. Couldn't get my attachments to work last few days...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Day 6

Shoulders today. At about my 5th set I definitely could sense the Mdrol was starting to show, the warm excessive pump I get from it is unmistakeable. It is a feeling as if my skin is literally ripping. I had veins popping out of my shoulders today that were as thick as the ones I usually have in my forearms. My first few warm up sets felt weak but as I kept adding weight it just kept feeling lighter... This is the part that I miss when in not on, you don't hope to crush pr's each gym day, you KNOW your going to.

Sides have been very minimal, a few light bp headaches here and there. Last night back pumps started to creep but I killed them quickly with taurine and water.

Official weigh in: 163.5 (-1) yet looked way bigger :)

Seated military press
3x10, 2x8
Barbell shrug
2x15,3x12,2x10
Incline db press super sets with db shrugs
1x12,3x10,2x8
Front db laterals superset with bent over db laterals
2x10,2x8
Upright rows
2x10,1x8 immediate dropset 1x5, again 1x5

Breakfast- greek yogurt, slice of whole wheat with two Tbs of natty pb, two boiled eggs
Post workout- 2 scoops whey, 1 cup 1% milk, 2 pancakes with light syrup, 3 pieces of turkey bacon
may seem kinda new-guyish to ask this a few cycles deep, but is there anything to get rid of the bp headaches associated with ph use? i started getting them real nasty on my last run of mechabol (solo at like 100-125mg a day-too high imo). worst part is they only popped up when i got the blood pressure sailing, so i stopped my 10 minute cardio warm up before i lifted and i'd still be ready to leave the gym 2 sets in because my head hurt so damn bad.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mega dose Hawthorne berry.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
thanks bro. need to go pick some up. next cycle should be here any day now. cant wait!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's snaps from today at the gym, kind of hard to see but the vascularity was insane!
mdrol2.jpg

mdrol1.jpg

My second post is updated with the starting pics too...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hell ya bro