SuperPro Helladrol Log

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Alright so I'm finally starting my helladrol cycle, got done with my research awhile ago and have just been getting everything ready. First cycle BTW. Here's what I'm planning:

Helladrol: 75/75/75/100/100/100

Erase: 0/0/0/1/1/1/1/2/3/3/3/1 (Have enough to run more through cycle if need be)
Torem: 0/0/0/0/0/0/90/60/60/30/0/0
DAA: 0/0/0/0/0/0/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
CEE: 0/0/0/0/0/0/5g/5g/5g/5g/5g/5g
Fish Oil: 7.2g ed (1200mg caps)
AI Cycle Support: 1 scoop ed (taking extra hawthorne berry)
Glucosamine/MSM: 1500mg each ed

Hopefully I didn't forget to put anything on there that I have lol. I also have 30 days of Animal Pak so I might start taking that in week 3 just to get rid of it. Hopefully this goes good though, gonna take first 2 caps tomorrow morning then I'm gonna bust out a 3-day split over the weekend Chest/Back, Arms/Shoulders, Legs with abs ed.

Starting weight: 165lbs
Goal weight: 175lbs

Lifts
Flat Bench: 185lbs (Was up to 205 at one point but went down, have declined 245 before but for some reason never got 225 flat)
Deadlift: 315lbs
Squat: 315lbs

View attachment 57157View attachment 57158View attachment 57159

Obviously main goal is to gain some mass, my metabolism is crazy stupid so I've always been small.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good to me. Simple. Should get good gains if you eat and train right.
Let's see it!
Have fun man!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Gonna try to eat ~3500 cals a day with as much protein as possible, more emphasis on protein than cals though, trying to eat clean.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
will you be taking staples along with hella....also starting erase during cycle to help control estro?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
will you be taking staples along with hella....also starting erase during cycle to help control estro?
Yeah I'll be taking the fish oil, cycle support, and glucosamine/msm along with the hella. I am planning on using the erase for estro control yes that's why I put it to start at 1 cap on week 3 when I up the hella dose. Might start it earlier I have enough to run it through the whole cycle and PCT.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Pop that cherry.... Sub'd

You should run a multi throughout... And BCAAs? And you have taurine on hand too right?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Pop that cherry.... Sub'd

You should run a multi throughout... And BCAAs? And you have taurine on hand too right?
I have animal paks I'll run those for multi, will have to get more for end of cycle but have 30 day supply. Taurine in mail hopefully here Monday or Tuesday might be a rough weekend lol. The whey protein I'm taking has BCAAs and ill be taking that pre and post workout and IDS smart gainer half serving morning and half at night.

Took first two caps this morning going to gym around 4PM

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I have animal paks I'll run those for multi, will have to get more for end of cycle but have 30 day supply. Taurine in mail hopefully here Monday or Tuesday might be a rough weekend lol. The whey protein I'm taking has BCAAs and ill be taking that pre and post workout and IDS smart gainer half serving morning and half at night.

Took first two caps this morning going to gym around 4PM
Ohhhhh no! You didn't tell me you started when I talked to you on the phone! What the ef!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Alright so first day workout, keep in mind that chest is my weakest area I know it sucks lol:

Chest and Back:

Flat Barbell Bench: 115x15, 135x10, 155x8, 165x4, 165x4
Incline DB Press: 50x10x8, 60x5 (3 sets each at 4 different heights for a total of 12 sets)
Cable Flys: 20x5 6 sets (3 standard, 3 upper chest)
Wide Grip Pull-Ups: 50 in sets of however many I could do till I got there, didn't get more than 8 at once
Lat Pull-downs: 160x5 5 sets
DB Rows: 90x5x5x5, 100x3x3
Machine Pull-Overs: 125x10, 140x6x6x5, 155x5
Roman Chairs: 90x10, 100x5, 90x6
Flutter Kicks: 1 minute(should've done 2 min at least, too easy)

Total of 23 sets chest, 20 sets back(count the 50 pull ups as 5 sets when I count my sets even though it's many more). I decided part way through that I would do deadlifts for lower back on my leg day since they work hams too, spread out the workout more evenly also. Good workout, I hear you don't really start to feel Hella until week 2 or 3, hope that's not true but we'll see!

Also took 20g of whey pre and post. Took AI Cycle Support with protein pre BAD IDEA felt sick for like the first 30 minutes. From now on I'll take it with my post workout shake.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Updated main post with goal weight and Day 1 pics.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Updated main post with goal weight and Day 1 pics.
Guest Posing at The Arnold Classic is: CLEATUS THE FETUS/PANTHOR/NICKI MINAJ BOOTY

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna try to eat ~3500 cals a day with as much protein as possible, more emphasis on protein than cals though, trying to eat clean.
You might need to increase that if you aren't gaining. :)

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever experimented with Carbs? Alabama said he responded very well to carbs while he took HDrol last time. Remember when he was crazy strong and we didn't know why? He was using a mass gainer with like 200g of carbs or some **** and then supplementing carbs and eating carbs all day...

I get all bloated when I eat a ton of carbs... When Luis was doing his carb cycling he would gain like 4lbs on Saturday mornings after he carb loaded on Fridays... He is crazy sensitive to carbs...

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Another thing,

Those SERM caps are 60MG... so your PCT is going to have to change... I'm going to get with ManBeast this week and see if he can suggest how to run a SERM like that. Will probably end up being run it at 60mg EOD or pulse it? I'll get with the experts.

Reason they are 60 is because it was $5 more to order 50 caps at 60mg than it was to order 50 caps at 30mg... double the amount for a 20% increase in price...Bargain hunter.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm...Interesting Subbed along for the ride! Good luck!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
On the carb loading, I never try to not eat carbs. I had ~3 cups of oats this morning for breakfast (with 10g whey added) :) I could try to maximize them but I usually eat a lot anyway.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Had tenderness in nipple area both days, seems to mostly be a couple hours after the larger dose (2 caps) of hella in the AM. I know this is normal to experience on cycle, but since I am a very paranoid decided last night (Day 1) to just play it safe and run the erase 1 cap per day whole cycle since I have enough anyway.

Day 2

Shoulders/Arms

Military Press (Behind neck until failure, then in front): 65x12, 95x8, 105x6, 115x5, 115x4
Seated DB Press: 40x12, 45x10, 45x8, 50x6, 50x4
Lateral DB Raises: 15x10, 20x8, 20x8, 25x6, 25x5
Machine Rear Delt Flys: 40x15, 55x10, 55x8, 70x6, 70x6
DB Shrugs: 90x10, 100x6, 100x5, 110x3, 100x4 (I've found doing higher weight, lower reps with these works better for me, used to do lower)
DB Hammer Curls: 30x8, 30x6, 30x6, 35x5, 35x5, 35x5
Seated Incline DB Curls: 20x10, 25x8, 25x6, 25x6, 30x4
Cable Curls: Can't remember everything, highest was 85lbs for five reps.
DB Skullcrushers: 20x10, 25x8, 25x8, 25x6, 30x4
Cable Pulldowns with Rope: 70x10, 85x8, 85x6, 100x5, 100x5
Overhead Cable Extensions: Not sure what I did on this one, gotta start writing everything down, highest was either 85 or 100 for 4 reps.
Roman Chairs: 90x15, 100x10, 100x10
Flutter Kicks: 2 min

Following 2 Exercises weight is in kgs:
Wrist Curls: 15x15, 20x10, 25x8
Reverse Wrist Curls: 15x8, 15x8, 15x6

Workout was good, feeling some lethargy in gym but not sure if it's related to PH as it's only day 2. Did much better on Roman Chairs today, odd since I did them yesterday at the same weight.

lumipz

lumipz

Awards
grats. havent had any neg sides here but some crazy lethargy/joint pain. the positives are all too nice, back up to 175 now pushing for 180...

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
grats. havent had any neg sides here but some crazy lethargy/joint pain. the positives are all too nice, back up to 175 now pushing for 180...
I had joint pain but it seems to have gone away since I started taking msm/glucosamine, I'm taking 1500mg ea per day. Weighed myself this morning before eating anything, 167lbs.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Kill it... I hit 189 at the end of the day 187 fasted this week... Havoc is pretty sweet... Luis did you find my log!?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Day 5 now, been in the gym everyday still. Did back today, rotation of workouts kinda screwed up because I'm back working out with a partner again and so had to change schedule. No significant strength gains but up to 170lbs fasted as of this morning, most I've ever weighed, and 5lbs higher than cycle start fasted weight. Been eating like crazy last couple days so that helps.

Negative sides so far would be lethargy, back pumps, and tender nips. The tenderness is gone now though, been dosing 1 cap erase per day last few days and that seems to have killed that. Got my taurine in today but didn't seem to help much with back pumps, will up dose if it continues to not work. Interestingly enough even with the lethargy once I throw the weights up I feel like it's pretty easy to pump out the reps, just lethargic between sets and when not working out.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 now, been in the gym everyday still. Did back today, rotation of workouts kinda screwed up because I'm back working out with a partner again and so had to change schedule. No significant strength gains but up to 170lbs fasted as of this morning, most I've ever weighed, and 5lbs higher than cycle start fasted weight. Been eating like crazy last couple days so that helps.

Negative sides so far would be lethargy, back pumps, and tender nips. The tenderness is gone now though, been dosing 1 cap erase per day last few days and that seems to have killed that. Got my taurine in today but didn't seem to help much with back pumps, will up dose if it continues to not work. Interestingly enough even with the lethargy once I throw the weights up I feel like it's pretty easy to pump out the reps, just lethargic between sets and when not working out.
Good workout today... Tomorrow and Thursday will determine how your cycle is going... Arms and legs day.

lumipz

lumipz

Awards

Maybe you are a little estrogen prone? I've been taking Forma (dont feel like I need it but taking it ofc, obv). I think my joint pain is really a brused bone or something on my left arm/elbow/wrist.

The lethargy for me is only when i'm not working out: i.e when I sleep in till 9-10am EVERYDAY or just feel lethargic/lazy/sleepy all day at random points. Tried taking and upping DHEA and barely seems to help maybe the dosage isnt right.. The taurine really does help just have to find the right dosage for you... personally I love the back pumps and would keep them all day long. :saroll:

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you are a little estrogen prone? I've been taking Forma (dont feel like I need it but taking it ofc, obv). I think my joint pain is really a brused bone or something on my left arm/elbow/wrist.

The lethargy for me is only when i'm not working out: i.e when I sleep in till 9-10am EVERYDAY or just feel lethargic/lazy/sleepy all day at random points. Tried taking and upping DHEA and barely seems to help maybe the dosage isnt right.. The taurine really does help just have to find the right dosage for you... personally I love the back pumps and would keep them all day long. :saroll:
200+ mg of DHEA is what you need. It seems to help me. Today, I had some lethargy but for most part I don't....

You are a college bum now, you can do that! Sleep all day, skip class, smoke pot... Must be nice.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards

I think the lethargy actually may be due to bad sleep lately, but I've heard some people have problems sleeping on cycle. I've been waking up randomly all night the past few days, especially last night. I think I'm gonna try taking melatonin because I have it on hand, but if it makes me groggy all the time might order some ZMA.

On the good side today was Day 6 and it was pretty damn good. Did arms and got the best pump in my biceps I've ever felt, in between sets my bis were rock hard which isn't usually the case. Did a ton of sets of preacher curls, not even sure how many. 70 dips, about 20 of which were with a 50lb DB rest weren't weighted, trying to build up to 100 dips, should of just pushed through and done it this time. Arms were on fire though and are still pretty sore right now so good workout! Hoping I start to feel more "on" soon.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Hoping I start to feel more "on" soon.
Me too... You gotta start trying to keep up... Legs tomorrow. Be ready. BTW we did 8-10 sets of Preacher Curls :)

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Me too... You gotta start trying to keep up... Legs tomorrow. Be ready. BTW we did 8-10 sets of Preacher Curls :)
Lol trying to keep up, I think I keep up pretty well considering you have almost 20lbs on me.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Lol trying to keep up, I think I keep up pretty well considering you have almost 20lbs on me.
Legit... Tomorrow is going to suck ... See you at 6am

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Legit... Tomorrow is going to suck ... See you at 6am
I think I'll be good tomorrow. Took melatonin last night made a HUGE difference in my energy today, actually slept good last night thanks to that. So I'll take it again tonight and hopefully feel a lot more hyped up in the gym tomorrow. Sleep is king lol.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I think I'll be good tomorrow. Took melatonin last night made a HUGE difference in my energy today, actually slept good last night thanks to that. So I'll take it again tonight and hopefully feel a lot more hyped up in the gym tomorrow. Sleep is king lol.
Came home from work at 3:30 and just woke up from a four hour nap... Feeling lethargic as fccck today.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Day 8 now, best day of the cycle I think so far. Did legs and KILLED my PR on squats. I easily got a good, deep squat with 345. 30 pounds higher than my max precycle. Really pleased with this, I had been stuck at 315 on squats for months and now one week into this cycle I got a significant gain on this lift.

Did 8 sets of squats, 5 sets of leg presses, 5 sets leg extensions, 5 sets calf raises and 5 sets stiff leg deads. LEGS ARE DEAD. Feels great.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Day 11. Did chest today, which is what I struggle with the most. Been stuck at 185 for a max for about four months and the highest I've ever gotten is 205, but today I lifted 225 for one rep twice! Just a stepping stone, definitely gonna get higher than this by the end of the cycle. Weighed myself at the gym midday at 177, probably not accurate because of all the food and water I take in throughout the day. I'll post a fasted weight sometime. Still no harsh sides, strength and mass steadily increasing, things are going well!

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
good sh!t dude your gonna get ripped

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Day 12 - Back

Felt pretty good today, deadlifts seemed just as hard as normal but I still managed to get 325 up, 10lbs more than my old max. Tried for 365 but no luck. Lats went well, didn't note any of the weight but did a TON of sets and it took a really long time to get them fatigued.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Day 14 - Arms

Another good arms day this week. This is the second time I've done arms "on" and like last time my arms got a pretty awesome pump and looked much larger than usual, wish they would stay like that all the time. Feeling some lethargy the last couple days and this is lowering my motivation a little in the gym but I'm pushing through. Had a fasted weight of 173.5 this morning so gains still seem to be coming, hopefully be sitting at 175 start of next week. Also definitely starting to feel a little more short tempered, especially in the gym, but have held myself back from snapping so far. Also I did get 100 dips today like I wanted, but none were weighted so I'd like to push it some more next time and do at least some of the 100 weighted.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Day 15 - Legs

Started out with horrendous lower back pumps, worst I've had so far, I wanted to quit and just go home they were so bad. Took some taurine preworkout though and they got a lot better on about my 4th set of squats.

Did a total of I think 8 sets of squats. Got myself another squat PR on about the 6th set when I hit 365. I really thought I would just be setting it down on the rack but I pushed like I had never pushed before and got that sh!t up.

Also did 6 plates (ea side) on the leg press for 2 reps which is another first.

Finished off with some machine hack squats, leg extensions, calf raises, and hamstring curls. Great leg day my quads feel tore the **** up.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I've been debating bumping up my dose to 100 a day in the third week. I've been doing fine on 75, and I am still getting strength gains but I didn't gain much size in the second week, mostly in the first. My sides are really minimal, I have mentioned some but just to let people know that I am getting them, even though they aren't really bad at all. The only side I've gotten that I would say is bad is the back pumps on leg and back days, but I think I've found the right Taurine dose for me now so I should be good. Any thoughts on if bumping up to 100 in week 3 would be alright?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I've been debating bumping up my dose to 100 a day in the third week. I've been doing fine on 75, and I am still getting strength gains but I didn't gain much size in the second week, mostly in the first. My sides are really minimal, I have mentioned some but just to let people know that I am getting them, even though they aren't really bad at all. The only side I've gotten that I would say is bad is the back pumps on leg and back days, but I think I've found the right Taurine dose for me now so I should be good. Any thoughts on if bumping up to 100 in week 3 would be alright?
I say go for it , try it out , if its just too much for you , just take it down. As long as you don't plan on going all the way up to 125 you should be fine in the sides department.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I say go for it , try it out , if its just too much for you , just take it down. As long as you don't plan on going all the way up to 125 you should be fine in the sides department.

Good point, can always go back to 75 if it's too much. I wasn't planning on pushing any higher than 100 BTW.

SuppBro

Awards
I was just googling for a helladrol and lucky me I found an active one in progress.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Had a couple days off last weekend and now I'm on 12 hour shifts this whole week so my gym schedule is suffering. Still managed to fit in a decent chest workout on monday and a back workout today so it's good.

I have been dosing at 100 the past few days now and it's going well, I definitely feel "on" now that I upped it, aggression is up and I feel much more pumped up which sucks a little bit for this week since I don't have as much gym time.

Forgot to take taurine today before doing back and the pumps were so terrible after deadlifts I could barely stand straight, did some stretching for a couple minutes and was good though. Went for good form and more reps today on deads rather than high weight which went good.

I'm up to 175 now as of this morning. I've really started eating like crazy this week. I want to hit 180 really bad, and with how this cycles been going I don't see any reason why I can't get that or even higher. My goal weight for this cycle was 175 and I'm already there on week 3 so now it's just an all out bulk to get as much more weight as I can, and I'm confident I can keep moving it up. So far pretty impressed with the Helladrol, at this point I would recommend it to anyone for a first cycle.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Had a couple days off last weekend and now I'm on 12 hour shifts this whole week so my gym schedule is suffering. Still managed to fit in a decent chest workout on monday and a back workout today so it's good.

I have been dosing at 100 the past few days now and it's going well, I definitely feel "on" now that I upped it, aggression is up and I feel much more pumped up which sucks a little bit for this week since I don't have as much gym time.

Forgot to take taurine today before doing back and the pumps were so terrible after deadlifts I could barely stand straight, did some stretching for a couple minutes and was good though. Went for good form and more reps today on deads rather than high weight which went good.

I'm up to 175 now as of this morning. I've really started eating like crazy this week. I want to hit 180 really bad, and with how this cycles been going I don't see any reason why I can't get that or even higher. My goal weight for this cycle was 175 and I'm already there on week 3 so now it's just an all out bulk to get as much more weight as I can, and I'm confident I can keep moving it up. So far pretty impressed with the Helladrol, at this point I would recommend it to anyone for a first cycle.
100mg must be a sweet spot. I'll keep that in mind if I ever run it. Maybe I'll run HDrol with Stano later on and use it to just cut/recomp. You think Hella could be used effectively for a recomp? I'd say you are leaning out a little bit. The HGH belly is getting smaller. No more White Ronnie Coleman in the gym....

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
100mg must be a sweet spot. I'll keep that in mind if I ever run it. Maybe I'll run HDrol with Stano later on and use it to just cut/recomp. You think Hella could be used effectively for a recomp? I'd say you are leaning out a little bit. The HGH belly is getting smaller. No more White Ronnie Coleman in the gym....
Ya I feel like I can see my abs a little better lately. You can def recomp with hella, I think more people use it for recomping than for bulking like I am. I just wonder how much I could gain on a real bulking compound if I'm gaining so well on this stuff.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Ya I feel like I can see my abs a little better lately. You can def recomp with hella, I think more people use it for recomping than for bulking like I am. I just wonder how much I could gain on a real bulking compound if I'm gaining so well on this stuff.
Ultradrol?? Sounds like I hear an Ultradrol log coming along!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Ultradrol?? Sounds like I hear an Ultradrol log coming along!
Ya I think down the road from this cycle I want to run some UD. Maybe Mecha but there's not a lot of info on that so not sure about it.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Up to 175-177 in morning consistently now, have weighed in at 180 at night. Did legs yesterday but didn't go any higher than 275 on squats, just went for reps this week. My left knee was hurting so I should probably either get a brace or start wrapping it I think. My workout partner put the weight on calf raises up to 280 without me seeing(I usually only go up to about 220 or so) and I did 4 good reps so I'm really impressed with that. Definitely am loving the feeling of being on 100 helladrol ed, can't wait till next week since I'll have a lot more time in the gym, gonna kill it!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Up to 175-177 in morning consistently now, have weighed in at 180 at night. Did legs yesterday but didn't go any higher than 275 on squats, just went for reps this week. My left knee was hurting so I should probably either get a brace or start wrapping it I think. My workout partner put the weight on calf raises up to 280 without me seeing(I usually only go up to about 220 or so) and I did 4 good reps so I'm really impressed with that. Definitely am loving the feeling of being on 100 helladrol ed, can't wait till next week since I'll have a lot more time in the gym, gonna kill it!
I won't be here to trick you into pushing yourself ;). Make sure you hit it hard.