My first cycle, HDROL log

NewYorkGiants

Awards
What's up guys. I'm about to run my first cycle. I am about 5'6, 160lbs. I will not publicly disclose my age, but I will say that 99% of you will say I'm too young for a cycle, and I know that. I've been -seriously- working out for about a year and six months. I am using this cycle as a way to get to a comfortable size and strength, like a head start or a boost. I am not here to listen to the criticism about how I'm not ready for a cycle or anything like that. After months and months of debating, I decided I'm mentally ready and I wanted to do it.

Here's my cycle:

Whole Cycle
Orange Triad 6 pills/day
NOW Fish Oil 4 caps/day (not sure if that will be enough)
~3kcal diet, which may turn in to 4k while appetite increases on cycle
Real Mass protein shakes, which will run out in the next few days (I'll be replacing it)

Pre-Cycle
5 day preload of CEL Cycle Assist

Cycle
6 weeks of CEL H-Drol 50/50/75/75/75/75, with CEL Cycle Assist

Post-Cycle
CEL Cycle Assist for the first week or two
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Erase 0/0/3/3
DAA 3g/day
CEL PCT Assist
Creatine 10g/day
Taurine if needed

My current lifts (I don't know my 1RMs):

BB Deadlift 275x5
BB Shoulder Press 145x5
BB Bench Press 165x5
BB Decline Bench 200x5
BB Squat 225x5
Leg Press 540x12

I'm not going to list every exercise, but those are pretty much the main ones. I'm not really that strong. I expect all of those 5 reps to turn into like 15 at the least by the end of my cycle.

My measurements (in inches):

Neck: 15
Shoulder to shoulder (all around): 46
Chest unflexed: 37
Chest flexed: 38
Right arm unflexed: 12
Right arm flexed: 14
Left arm unlfexed: 12
Left arm flexed: 13 1/4
Right forearm: 11
Left forearm: 10.5
Wrists: 7
Waist: 33
Right thigh:22
Left thigh: 22
Right calf: 13.5
Left calf: 13.5

Pictures:

2B8628B8-B295-4096-8E3E-9A746F6EB61E.jpg
fshdhg.png
Untitled.png
16661184-1BB4-4158-AA78-FF26CF87A613.jpeg
jkljgfa.png
22E6289E-E44D-4E97-9731-BD3BF697A634.jpeg
D2A4407F-5FD0-436B-A682-706C19E32648.jpeg

I wish there were spoiler tags that I could use so the pictures didn't take up the whole page. Oh well.

I think that's it. Today was the start of my cycle (5/2/12). I hope I start to feel it sooner than normal, in the next week.

Feel free to sub and support. Thanks guys.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, I'll tag along. Good frame to start on bro, your going to blow up!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll follow.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Yeah I'll follow along too, pretty much the same as my first cycle, probably around the same age as well.

Probably up fish oil to 6 ish caps, I'm assuming they're at least 1000 mg, and look into some glucosamine if your joints start acting up. good luck and get huge bro!

FryGuy

Awards
Along for the ride, I'm looking to do my own in June/July

NewYorkGiants

Awards
Thanks for the support so far guys, it means a lot.

NewYorkGiants

Awards
Today was my 3rd day, no noticeable effects yet obviously. Got my first car today actually, and it's a Civic five speed. Ended up getting it stuck in a ditch in my second hour of having it, and I had someone stop to help me thank god. God was literally there for me in a few situations today, so I'm very thankful. Today was also the first day that I hugged my mom and told her I love her in years. So it was an eventful night. I'm sitting outside finishing a shake, and then I'm going to make some tuna and go to bed. Night.

NewYorkGiants

Awards
I'm still debating whether to jump to 75 my second week or stay at 50 just because I'm a little younger and this way I could gauge the side effects better. But I'm dying to start feeling it working!

And thank you to the above post.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still debating whether to jump to 75 my second week or stay at 50 just because I'm a little younger and this way I could gauge the side effects better. But I'm dying to start feeling it working!

And thank you to the above post.
Stay at 50 man, everything you do in this cycle will decide what happens to you I you cycle again. Your running a first cycle and Hdrol takes two weeks to fully hit you don't get pushy and cash out your gains too early.... You will wish you didn't...

NewYorkGiants

Awards
No results or effects so far. Wednesday I'll start dosing at 75 mg. Can I take 50 mg at one time? Because its already difficult to space out the Hdrol and the Cycle Assist, and one more pill with 3 hours before and after is going to be reallyyyyy hard.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
No results or effects so far. Wednesday I'll start dosing at 75 mg. Can I take 50 mg at one time? Because its already difficult to space out the Hdrol and the Cycle Assist, and one more pill with 3 hours before and after is going to be reallyyyyy hard.
When i was at 75 I dosed two pills about an hour preworkout, which fell first thing in the morning. If you workout at night, you may consider dosing two pills earlier in the day anyway to get around any possible sleep problems.

NewYorkGiants

Awards
When i was at 75 I dosed two pills about an hour preworkout, which fell first thing in the morning. If you workout at night, you may consider dosing two pills earlier in the day anyway to get around any possible sleep problems.
What do you mean by "getting around sleep problems"? You're saying having two pills keeps you awake and alert? And so you're sure that 2 pills are fine at once?

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
yes it's fine, I did it with my h-drol cycle with no negative consequences that I know about. A well known side effect of many ph/ds is insomnia-type sleep problems if dosed too closely to bedtime. When do you normally lift?

NewYorkGiants

Awards
yes it's fine, I did it with my h-drol cycle with no negative consequences that I know about. A well known side effect of many ph/ds is insomnia-type sleep problems if dosed too closely to bedtime. When do you normally lift?
Here's my approximate schedule on week days.
630 AM - Hdrol
1030 AM - CA
2 PM - Hdrol
3 PM - Gym
6/7 PM - CA
11 PM - Sleep

I've been forgetting to take my second hdrol dose after school / before the gym, and so like today, I take it at 7 and end up taking CA at like 11ish.

Yesterday I started my 75mg dosing because I'm dying to feel some effects. I'm up one pound from last week I guess, which is 161 lbs.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's my approximate schedule on week days.
630 AM - Hdrol
1030 AM - CA
2 PM - Hdrol
3 PM - Gym
6/7 PM - CA
11 PM - Sleep

I've been forgetting to take my second hdrol dose after school / before the gym, and so like today, I take it at 7 and end up taking CA at like 11ish.

Yesterday I started my 75mg dosing because I'm dying to feel some effects. I'm up one pound from last week I guess, which is 161 lbs.
Sounds like a solid plan! How the hell you forget to take your dose of hdrol??? When I was on for the first time I couldn't wait to dose the sh1t! Felt like it gave me wings, I'm currently bridging from mdrol to hdrol along with 5aohp at 6 1ml doses a day, talk about having a hard time figuring out dosing protocol....

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
dosing protocol above looks good

How the hell you forget to take your dose of hdrol??? When I was on for the first time I couldn't wait to dose the sh1t!
x2 on this, even when I cycle now I'm always looking forward to my next dose, especially if its the preworkout one.

NewYorkGiants

Awards
I've had a lot on my mind lately. I've been craving females... Haven't had sex in weeks so it's tough. And I got ripped off on my first car, new problems keep popping up and I've spent 1000 in a week just fixing it up. I've had it for two weeks now. So pissed.

Still dyinggggg for the Hdrol to kick in.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had a lot on my mind lately. I've been craving females... Haven't had sex in weeks so it's tough. And I got ripped off on my first car, new problems keep popping up and I've spent 1000 in a week just fixing it up. I've had it for two weeks now. So pissed.

Still dyinggggg for the Hdrol to kick in.
Very surprised you haven't noticed anything yet. The next few days should really give you something! Did you bump to 75 yet?

NewYorkGiants

Awards
Very surprised you haven't noticed anything yet. The next few days should really give you something! Did you bump to 75 yet?
Yup I'm at 75 now. Been taking 50 in the morning and 25 afternoon. I think I might be feeling a little bit more aggressive. Or could be placebo.

NewYorkGiants

Awards
I also wanted an opinion, since I'm using prohormones, do I still need to rest a day or two a week? I'd like to be at the gym everyday, but I usually end up being busy one or two days regardless. I guess my question is, recovery is not a concern while on cycle, correct?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also wanted an opinion, since I'm using prohormones, do I still need to rest a day or two a week? I'd like to be at the gym everyday, but I usually end up being busy one or two days regardless. I guess my question is, recovery is not a concern while on cycle, correct?
I would say you still need a recovery day if that's how you normally do it. I tend to go in and at least do cardio on my "recovery" days but that's just me. I know how my body reacts as you know yours, just listen to your body...

NewYorkGiants

Awards
I would say you still need a recovery day if that's how you normally do it. I tend to go in and at least do cardio on my "recovery" days but that's just me. I know how my body reacts as you know yours, just listen to your body...
I feel like you can't always do that though, because my body rarely tells me to stay out of the gym. Unless every muscle in my body is sore. But **** it I'm going to go now, I've gone everyday this week and I feel right. I think my Hdrol is telling me to go pump some iron.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Subbed. I ran hdrol for my first. I liked it! Have fun

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Sorry have a question is it better to take the CA before or after ur dose of hdrol

Rush_XIII

Awards
Following. Good luck. Are you counting your Macro's? If so what are they?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
threeFs

threeFs

Awards
And take hdrol with fish oil. The fat helps absorption

NewYorkGiants

Awards
Following. Good luck. Are you counting your Macro's? If so what are they?
Haven't been counting cals, but it would be beneficial to count. You've inspired me to count them today haha so I'll post everything later.

NewYorkGiants

Awards
I'm also questioning why I'm not feeling noticeably different. I don't think that I got bunk Hdrol. It was from a reputable seller on eBay and the seal and bottle seemed legit. So I doubt it's that (thank god). I've always seemed to have a high tolerance to pills. I could take a few painkillers and not feel any 'high' from them. I can't figure out why I'm not feeling any effect when I'm already into my third week, which I supposed to be the most beneficial week. I would bump up to 100, but then I'd have to cut my cycle short due to a shortage of pills.

Aside from that, I also started a new program last week geared towards hypertrophy. 90% of the workout consists of exercises with 4 sets of 10 with only 30 seconds rest.

NewYorkGiants

Awards
I'm getting pretty pissed off because I haven't seen any results yet. What do I do, bump to 100mg? Someone please help...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From a look at your diet, I would assume lack of protein could be an issue. You should be getting 225 at least a day at your body weight to add size.... Drinking at least a gallon-2 gallons of water a day? Carbs are pretty low if you are trying to bulk also. Eat. Eat. Eat.

Aaronbaron

Awards
I'm following this too, should be interesting. Hope you didn't get taken on the gear bro! You do have a great start I might add!

texas556

Awards
Getting my Drol next week... running similar cycle... keep it up

NewYorkGiants

Awards
From a look at your diet, I would assume lack of protein could be an issue. You should be getting 225 at least a day at your body weight to add size.... Drinking at least a gallon-2 gallons of water a day? Carbs are pretty low if you are trying to bulk also. Eat. Eat. Eat.
For real? I thought my protein was decent and my carbs were good too. But that was on a weekend where I normally eat more during a weekday. I could track tomorrow too as well.

But regardless of that, wouldn't you agree that I should absolutely be seeing results? Like I said I've always been a little bit more immune to things that go into my body than my friends, whether it's pills, alcohol, medication, etc. I'm really eager to bump it to 100. It's totally killing my motivation.

Thank you for subbing to the posts above.

On a side note, my log is intended to be more of a before and after type of thing. Just so everyone knows. I know most people log every workout and stuff (and I do, on my phone) but that's not what my intentions are.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with the others. Eat more. Force feed if you gotta. Bulking is alot harder then cutting. Especially for smaller dude.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For real? I thought my protein was decent and my carbs were good too. But that was on a weekend where I normally eat more during a weekday. I could track tomorrow too as well.

But regardless of that, wouldn't you agree that I should absolutely be seeing results? Like I said I've always been a little bit more immune to things that go into my body than my friends, whether it's pills, alcohol, medication, etc. I'm really eager to bump it to 100. It's totally killing my motivation.

Thank you for subbing to the posts above.

On a side note, my log is intended to be more of a before and after type of thing. Just so everyone knows. I know most people log every workout and stuff (and I do, on my phone) but that's not what my intentions are.
The golden rule for body building is 1.5 g protein per body weight pound. For you it would be over 240 every day. Carbs on a bulk easily go over 300, cant remember are you flat out bulking or what is your main objective?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
The golden rule for body building is 1.5 g protein per body weight pound. For you it would be over 240 every day. Carbs on a bulk easily go over 300, cant remember are you flat out bulking or what is your main objective?
1.5+++++ don't you think that's on the low end Lift... I've read in the numbers of 2 to 2.5 depending on body type, etc...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always heard 1.5+, I forgot to add "at least" in that statement. Point was taken either way I'm sure. In any case you are not eating enough protein bud!! Was there a seal on your bottles when you got them?

NewYorkGiants

Awards
My goal was to bulk, but without putting on too much fat, because summers coming up. So I guess you can say bulk/recomp. But again, wouldn't I feel sides? I don't feel shut down one bit, I feel normally horny lol. I have not been getting any cramps, and pumps, or any increased strength in the gym.

Today I bumped up to 100. No other choice really.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My goal was to bulk, but without putting on too much fat, because summers coming up. So I guess you can say bulk/recomp. But again, wouldn't I feel sides? I don't feel shut down one bit, I feel normally horny lol. I have not been getting any cramps, and pumps, or any increased strength in the gym.

Today I bumped up to 100. No other choice really.
Some people don't get shutdown too bad from hdrol. I usually feel shutdown pretty quick on anything though. How many days total have you been on? Definitely up your diet though man. Just because you up your protein doesn't mean you up your calories or fat. Look at the nutritional on tuna, it is nearly all protein with no fat or carbs. I eat it straight out of the can or bag to make up protein deficit. I am surprised you don't feel anything.

NewYorkGiants

Awards
I've always hear 1.5+, I forgot to add "at least" in that statement. Point was taken either way I'm sure. In any case you are not eating enough protein bud!! Was there a seal on your bottles when you got them?
I'll start eating a few cans of tuna a day. And yea the seal was legit, the stamp was legit, the seller was legit.

eddie87

eddie87

Awards
I'll start eating a few cans of tuna a day. And yea the seal was legit, the stamp was legit, the seller was legit.
Eat eat eat bro lots of people think they will get big n strong by getting on gear but it wont do anything unless u eat big chicken beef fish and carbs will be your friend along with fats

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 15
beastmode1987 Cycle Logs 13
EnVision22 Cycle Logs 35
easonj23 Cycle Logs 141