My LGI SD-10 Review

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will try to keep this review short and sweet, just like the cycle I just came off today. A little bit about me: I am 33 years old and have been working out since I was 15 or so. I am athletic and have excelled in most sports and athletic activities. I have always been a strength athlete and not so much endurance. Although, I did play soccer all the way into college in which my 4.3 40yd dash helped, but endurance has always killed me. I am sure my body is made up of dominating fast twitch muscle fibers and non existent slow lol. Before I start rambling on some more, let's get to the point on this stuff.

I was actually a bit weary on this product since I had a bad experience with Anabolic Xtremes Sdrol back in the day where I drank little water, took no assists and no PCT. I went in blind on that cycle and bleed from my nose, pissed brown pee, **** blood and had sever headaches. But I was oblivious since I was seeing incredible gains and kept taking it. Went for a blood test for life insurance and they said I failed miserably on the liver enzyme test. I finally came to my senses that it was being caused by the PH. Well, I finally was approved for life insurance two weeks later after flushing out my system with cran juice and water. Lesson learned!!!

I stopped taking PH's for a few years then discovered Tren by Kilosports and loaded up on that stuff until it got banned. Never had any sides and only took some milk thistle here and there and OTC PCT's. Ran out of Tren and my research continued for my next cycle. I honestly thought Sdrol was banned forever until I joined this forum a couple months ago. Did some research and got some good info from members especially Airborne (thanks bro). After doing some basic research I decided to go after Sdrol again, but go about it a little differently this time. One thing I did not was load up on liver and bp supps, which I will do next cycle. Here was my cycle layout:

SD-10/20/20/20/20
Jack3d 1 scoop before workout
CEL Cycle Assist (4-8/day spread out from SD)
Flax seed oil in AM, fish oil in PM
Opti Men multi
Hawthorne Berry halfway through
No Taurine

Height- 5'10"
Body weight- 209 afternoon weight, body fat ???
Goals- strength and mass
Diet- ate a lot and everything, not too strict. As much protein and carbs as I could with a busy lifestyle. Prob about 4k a day fluctuating inconsistently.

Personal Best Lifts:
-flat bench was 425 on Tren, now 440 with SD and 415 before cycle.
-squats (never max due to knee problems) 365x8 before, now 405x6 limited by knees.
-military bar press- 225x8 before, now 235x10 no spotter.
-reverse grip bent over bar rows was 275x8, now 315x10

Conclusion:

Final weight was 216 today, but reached 218 afternoon weight in week 4. This is a vast improvement since it has always been difficult for me to gain weight. All lifts were personal bests in all areas. Squats was the biggest improvement even with bum knees.

Sides:

-First week 2 to 3 bloody noses and same throughout even with Hawthorne. Manageable thoughout. Also was stricken with a cold the first two weeks, which someone mentioned that I might have been shut down already but subsided thankfully.
-no headaches at all besides some stress headaches from work
-no signs of liver issue I think. No blood in **** nor pee, but possible pain which may have been back pumps but not too sure.
-no real back pumps until the 4th and 5th week, but manageable.
-became lethargic about week 3 and intensified during week 5
-HUGE strength gains and lean mass on an iffy diet. Extremely focused and a ton of energy. I would pace in between sets like I was possessed.
-no real anger issues until the final week. I had no patience for anything. This maybe because I knew it was the final week and didn't want it to end ?.

All and all I was very happy with the gains, but would change a few things along the way like a preload, a test base and some taurine. I am starting my PCT tomorrow with nolva, daa and erase along with my staples. This is a first for me as far as PCT goes. Curious to see how much of the gains I keep here. Depends how I feel, I would love to try for 450 on bench next week. I have two vids from today's PR bench day but can't submit due to my low post count. Sux! You could type in Bench Press 440lb Max (Tim Whitney) on YouTube if your interested.

Now, to plan next cycle, maybe a bridge of some sort to lengthen time on or some sort of stack. More to come...

I would highly suggest LGI's SD-10, but beware of sides and drink a ton of water. Thanks for reading, I'm out!!!?

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nice lifts man. Finally someone who does it correctly. I am tired of all these clowns that come in the gym and load up the bench and arch their backs 8" off the bench or slam the weight into their chest. There is this one dude in my who puts on 415 every week but he puts a squat bar pad on the bench bar and slam it into his chest and still arches his back way up. On top of that he gets his 5 ft 110 lbs girl friend to spot him. Ok enough of my rant. Glad you had a good run. It will be interesting to see if you can maintain that 440 max through PCT. Nonetheless you should not drop below your original max of 420.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mondata. I have gone very strict in everything I do to ensure safety and especially growth and still be flexible. I am going to change a few things up as far as my routines go to fool my muscles a bit. Hopefully that should help me out in maintaining my gains. My goal is to stay a healthy 210 and not drop below 415ish on bench amongst other lifts of course. Bench is where I can really judge my gains and losses. I will update periodically throughout my pct. Thanks for commenting.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
STRONG bench man, I'm nowhere near you on that. Great review, looks like a successful cycle overall, good to hear the sd-10 I've got is good to go.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I will try to keep this review short and sweet, just like the cycle I just came off today. A little bit about me: I am 33 years old and have been working out since I was 15 or so. I am athletic and have excelled in most sports and athletic activities. I have always been a strength athlete and not so much endurance. Although, I did play soccer all the way into college in which my 4.3 40yd dash helped, but endurance has always killed me. I am sure my body is made up of dominating fast twitch muscle fibers and non existent slow lol. Before I start rambling on some more, let's get to the point on this stuff.

I was actually a bit weary on this product since I had a bad experience with Anabolic Xtremes Sdrol back in the day where I drank little water, took no assists and no PCT. I went in blind on that cycle and bleed from my nose, pissed brown pee, **** blood and had sever headaches. But I was oblivious since I was seeing incredible gains and kept taking it. Went for a blood test for life insurance and they said I failed miserably on the liver enzyme test. I finally came to my senses that it was being caused by the PH. Well, I finally was approved for life insurance two weeks later after flushing out my system with cran juice and water. Lesson learned!!!

I stopped taking PH's for a few years then discovered Tren by Kilosports and loaded up on that stuff until it got banned. Never had any sides and only took some milk thistle here and there and OTC PCT's. Ran out of Tren and my research continued for my next cycle. I honestly thought Sdrol was banned forever until I joined this forum a couple months ago. Did some research and got some good info from members especially Airborne (thanks bro). After doing some basic research I decided to go after Sdrol again, but go about it a little differently this time. One thing I did not was load up on liver and bp supps, which I will do next cycle. Here was my cycle layout:

SD-10/20/20/20/20
Jack3d 1 scoop before workout
CEL Cycle Assist (4-8/day spread out from SD)
oFlax seed oil in AM, fish oil in PM
Opti Men multi
Hawthorne Berry halfway through
No Taurine

Height- 5'10"
Body weight- 209 afternoon weight, body fat ???
Goals- strength and mass
Diet- ate a lot and everything, not too strict. As much protein and carbs as I could with a busy lifestyle. Prob about 4k a day fluctuating inconsistently.

Personal Best Lifts:
-flat bench was 425 on Tren, now 440 with SD and 415 before cycle.
-squats (never max due to knee problems) 365x8 before, now 405x6 limited by knees.
-military bar press- 225x8 before, now 235x10 no spotter.
-reverse grip bent over bar rows was 275x8, now 315x10

Conclusion:

Final weight was 216 today, but reached 218 afternoon weight in week 4. This is a vast improvement since it has always been difficult for me to gain weight. All lifts were personal bests in all areas. Squats was the biggest improvement even with bum knees.

Sides:

-First week 2 to 3 bloody noses and same throughout even with Hawthorne. Manageable thoughout. Also was stricken with a cold the first two weeks, which someone mentioned that I might have been shut down already but subsided thankfully.
-no headaches at all besides some stress headaches from work
-no signs of liver issue I think. No blood in **** nor pee, but possible pain which may have been back pumps but not too sure.
-no real back pumps until the 4th and 5th week, but manageable.
-became lethargic about week 3 and intensified during week 5
-HUGE strength gains and lean mass on an iffy diet. Extremely focused and a ton of energy. I would pace in between sets like I was possessed.
-no real anger issues until the final week. I had no patience for anything. This maybe because I knew it was the final week and didn't want it to end ?.

All and all I was very happy with the gains, but would change a few things along the way like a preload, a test base and some taurine. I am starting my PCT tomorrow with nolva, daa and erase along with my staples. This is a first for me as far as PCT goes. Curious to see how much of the gains I keep here. Depends how I feel, I would love to try for 450 on bench next week. I have two vids from today's PR bench day but can't submit due to my low post count. Sux! You could type in Bench Press 440lb Max (Tim Whitney) on YouTube if your interested.

Now, to plan next cycle, maybe a bridge of some sort to lengthen time on or some sort of stack. More to come...

I would highly suggest LGI's SD-10, but beware of sides and drink a ton of water. Thanks for reading, I'm out!!!?

Good job but man go to the doc and get some bloodwork done, aren't you worried about high HP cause it sounds like you have it. You are kind of lucky to not to have gyno or perm lower t levels from your previous use. Anyways not trying to be a downer but you should go to the doc and get bloodwork done so you KNOW you came out good instead of guessing based on how you feel.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good job but man go to the doc and get some bloodwork done, aren't you worried about high HP cause it sounds like you have it. You are kind of lucky to not to have gyno or perm lower t levels from your previous use. Anyways not trying to be a downer but you should go to the doc and get bloodwork done so you KNOW you came out good instead of guessing based on how you feel.
Absolutely agree on getting blood work. Going in a couple weeks into pct.

Thanks for the props guys. Updates up and coming with pct...

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Deloading sucks, but I realize my body needs this for a week or so. I just want to pound the weights but can't lol!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Damn impressive!

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, wish I went heavier. That lift was too easy. After this deload week I'm gonna try for the big 450. Not sure how that will go without an SD to my head!

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, worst workout so far coming off SD. Did a deload shoulder/bis workout 10-15 reps per set and muscles were extremely sore during sets, almost unbearable so cut the workout short. Sux coming off cycle for sure. I am just hoping I can keep some of these gains, but not so promising after today's fiasco!

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Finally had a good off cycle workout today. Been off for a almost two weeks now. Deloaded the first week and a half and had horrible muscle pain. Tested the waters with shoulders and arms. Hit barbell military press first with intermediate weight and felt great. Ended up at 245x7 reps, which surprised me. I am now enjoying my pct now that I can do what I love... GO HEAVY!!! Lost a bunch of weight though down to 210 from 218 at peak. I'm ok with this as long as I don't drop below 210. Still have awesome pumps and strength is still there. As this is my first real pct with Nolva, daa and erase, we shall see where it takes me.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
DAA is great stuff in your PCT man. You should coast through it. PCT sucks after a great cycle...but it's all part of the game. I love SD. I last used it as a bridge to Tren...epic cycle. You'll keep going heavy man...just stay focused.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAA is great stuff in your PCT man. You should coast through it. PCT sucks after a great cycle...but it's all part of the game. I love SD. I last used it as a bridge to Tren...epic cycle. You'll keep going heavy man...just stay focused.
My motivation is now where it should be after this workout thank god. I would hate to have lost these great gains especially strength. I am also thinking of my next cycle bridging into something and maybe add a test base along with it. Maybe some SD into epi with stano 200 or something. Need to research a bit more on this. Thanks for the confidence builder!

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My motivation is now where it should be after this workout thank god. I would hate to have lost these great gains especially strength. I am also thinking of my next cycle bridging into something and maybe add a test base along with it. Maybe some SD into epi with stano 200 or something. Need to research a bit more on this. Thanks for the confidence builder!

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 209 today, so 9lbs lighter than peak on cycle weight. I'm still strong as heck though. The big deal breaker is tomorrow on bench. This will give me some good info of where my strength is and how much I have lost or maintained...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Weighed in at 209 today, so 9lbs lighter than peak on cycle weight. I'm still strong as heck though. The big deal breaker is tomorrow on bench. This will give me some good info of where my strength is and how much I have lost or maintained...
Woah u lost 9?

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah within two weeks. My diet is not so spot on though and start of pct was painful. This always seems to happen to me after a cycle so I am not surprised. I am more concerned about my strength and definition. I'm starting to go heavy again after deload so maybe some of this lost weight will come back.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yeah within two weeks. My diet is not so spot on though and start of pct was painful. This always seems to happen to me after a cycle so I am not surprised. I am more concerned about my strength and definition. I'm starting to go heavy again after deload so maybe some of this lost weight will come back.
Damn. You could gain it back after recovery. Get ur diet back up. The more you gain the more you eat.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is difficult in my field of work to eat. I work in a fast pace automotive service environment in which it is difficult to eat full meals, if any at all especially when it's busy and stress levels are through the roof.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well just got back from a chest workout this am. Weighed in at 206(morning weight). I was curious if I had lost any strength after being off for two weeks and losing about 10lbs.. Well, not really, didn't max today but got 405 for 4 clean reps on flat bar which gave me a ton of confidence. Rest of workout was great, but do miss the crazy pumps. Daa helps out with this but not anything like SD. I really would live to get right back into it, but I would like to live at least past 50 lol!!

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1hr after workout, no pump. I wish I had dedication and time for a strict diet, but oh well, at least I'm exercising and not getting chubby! I wish I had a pic at 218, what a difference 10lbs makes.

image-3982484460.jpg

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So wish I started taking Creatine right after my cycle. Just bought some ON monohydrate last week to see if I could get back some gains I have lost in one month. Well, sure enough after taking it for 4 days now, chest workout this morning was fantastic. Pumps are back and muscle endurance was great. What was I thinking not doing this earlier. Also stabilizer muscles felt more stable today. Was down to 203 last week from 218 on cycle, since I've been finally dieting a bit for the summer, but this am back up to 207 which is prob some water weight, but I'll take it.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Still big but what happened bro

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh... Diet is key. I know what you mean about the time. I have a wife now who supports me so she fills me up Haha bein busy and eating like its a job is Dec hard. Great lifts tho

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, diet has always been my downfall airborne. I've always had a fast metabolism in my younger days and ate what ever I want, literally so I have never trained myself on diet even though I was an exercise science major through college lol. now that I am 33 I am realizing that diet is most important especially when your killin weights and using special sauce. My research now is not so much on anabolics but now on nutrition. I had no idea how important complex carbs are especially on an SD cycle. Coming off, depression got the best of me and weight plummeted. Can't wait until my second child is born in July and it's on again. Thinking SD with EPI bridge and 4ad rde starting week 2. Also contemplating straight test cyp for a total 12 weeker. I need to be careful since wife is completely against all this **** I do especially after a bad SD run years ago. So everything's got to be in hiding. It's been tough popping pills everyday so pinnin may be easier. More to come...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yes, diet has always been my downfall airborne. I've always had a fast metabolism in my younger days and ate what ever I want, literally so I have never trained myself on diet even though I was an exercise science major through college lol. now that I am 33 I am realizing that diet is most important especially when your killin weights and using special sauce. My research now is not so much on anabolics but now on nutrition. I had no idea how important complex carbs are especially on an SD cycle. Coming off, depression got the best of me and weight plummeted. Can't wait until my second child is born in July and it's on again. Thinking SD with EPI bridge and 4ad rde starting week 2. Also contemplating straight test cyp for a total 12 weeker. I need to be careful since wife is completely against all this **** I do especially after a bad SD run years ago. So everything's got to be in hiding. It's been tough popping pills everyday so pinnin may be easier. More to come...
Well I'm here to support you bro! You got the right track of mind! Hard to come across and grats on a new child! It's amazing. Just had mine 2 1/2 weeks ago :)

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Congrats to you to. A little army ranger or rangeress?