Just ordered H-Drol and Furuza-A

egreyq

egreyq

Awards
What else do I need??? And what's a proper dosing schedule??

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Lol. We aren't going to make it that easy brother. Read around there are tons of guys running the same stuff just read and mirror it after their cycle.

egreyq

egreyq

Awards
Is arimidex nessas? If so, is there an inexpensive alternative. So far I'm looking at something like this:

Hdrol
Furzana
Nolva
DAA
Erase
Titanium
Fish oil
Vitamin D

How does this look? Am I missing anything???

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What else do I need??? And what's a proper dosing schedule??
Hdrol 50-75mgs for 4-6 weeks with the Furuza at 250mg for 4-6 weeks as well. Furuza workes better at a lower dosage(200-250 for 6 weeks) for an extended period of time than a large dosage(300-350mg for 3-4 weeks) over a short time.

egreyq

egreyq

Awards
Thanks! Once I have everything and start the cycle I'll post prog pics and weekly log.

egreyq

egreyq

Awards
Just got my hands on test 3. It was recommended 10cc twice per week. Is this right??? What PCT would u recommend??

egreyq

egreyq

Awards
Scrap the test 3. My guy fell thru. Back to the original plan. Is this over kill?? And am I really going to b paying $500???

Cycle assist 240caps $27.99
Hdrol 25g $27.95ea
Furuza-a 50g 60ct $29.99ea
Novadex 10mg 90ct $98.99
Clomid 25mg 60pills $45.09
DAA 120caps $21.89
Erase+Titanium 49.00

So:
Hdrol 50/50/75/75/75/75
112 pill/cycle =2btl
Furuza 250/250/300/300/300/300
238/cycle=4btl
Nolva 20/20/20/20

98.99 or
21.00 oil

439.94 yikes

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Your nolva and clomid price makes me want to lawl

Isnt katanadrol a furuza clone? Heladrol is blah blah edit

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Scrap the test 3. My guy fell thru. Back to the original plan. Is this over kill?? And am I really going to b paying $500???

Cycle assist 240caps $27.99
Hdrol 25g $27.95ea
Furuza-a 50g 60ct $29.99ea
Novadex 10mg 90ct $98.99
Clomid 25mg 60pills $45.09
DAA 120caps $21.89
Erase+Titanium 49.00

So:
Hdrol 50/50/75/75/75/75
112 pill/cycle =2btl
Furuza 250/250/300/300/300/300
238/cycle=4btl
Nolva 20/20/20/20

98.99 or
21.00 oil

439.94 yikes
No prices as per forum rules but to be kind, that's a rip off lol and a high one haha

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I just realized youre buying nova not nolva? Why the hell would u buy that if youre using daa and titanium. Isnt that like 3 test boosters?
And if u ment nolva, why 2 serms?

egreyq

egreyq

Awards
I just realized youre buying nova not nolva? Why the hell would u buy that if youre using daa and titanium. Isnt that like 3 test boosters?
And if u ment nolva, why 2 serms?
This will b my first cycle. Trying to piece it all together via threads & posts etc. Read that I need to make sure I have everything b4 I cycle. Could someone PM me better supp site w lower pricing? What don't I need in what I put together?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
First cycle and youre planing a stack? You trying to cash your gains fast or somthin? Jut run hdrol alone and leae furuza for later. U dont need both for first cycle

egreyq

egreyq

Awards
First cycle and youre planing a stack? You trying to cash your gains fast or somthin? Jut run hdrol alone and leae furuza for later. U dont need both for first cycle
Should I have an AI on hand? Just in case? What r some basic symptoms of gyno to look out for?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Im not super experienced with this so look for other sources and take this with a grain if salt. Since this is your first cycle, u dont know if youre prone to gyno or not si an ai would be a good idea just incase. Puffy nips and a sensitive marble behind the nipple is gyno. Puffycan be just fat or water so dont freak out

And im gonna repeat this again, u shouldnt be stacking for your first cycle. U really shoul run both ph's seperate before trying to stack them, u dont even know how you will react to certain doses

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Im not super experienced with this so look for other sources and take this with a grain if salt. Since this is your first cycle, u dont know if youre prone to gyno or not si an ai would be a good idea just incase. Puffy nips and a sensitive marble behind the nipple is gyno. Puffycan be just fat or water so dont freak out

And im gonna repeat this again, u shouldnt be stacking for your first cycle. U really shoul run both ph's seperate before trying to stack them, u dont even know how you will react to certain doses
He is not gonna listen...He is already stacking them , best we can do is at least wish this light and unexperienced fella good luck and direct him here:

http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/the-halodrol-h-drol-informative-bible/
http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/the-orastanfurazadrol-bible/

So he can read up and hopefully understand proper cycle support , sides to look out for from each compound (since he doesn't even know his body or reaction to compounds due to it being his first cycle) and also hope he can get proper PCT and doesn't end up with bigger softer pecs than he wished for and starts fondling them at night before falling asleep.

egreyq

egreyq

Awards
[QUOTE="And im gonna repeat this again, u shouldnt be stacking for your first cycle. U really shoul run both ph's seperate before trying to stack them, u dont even know how you will react to certain doses[/QUOTE]

Thanks!! I'll just run the hdrol first then.

egreyq

egreyq

Awards
He is not gonna listen...He is already stacking them , best we can do is at least wish this light and unexperienced fella good luck and direct him here:
No sir haven't started stacking yet. Still absorbing knowledge. Just skimmed the bible link. Gotta take a closer look when I get home. Seems excellent tho. Still kinda hoping my test 3 guy comes thru next week...

That nipple thing sounds great!!! Not for me tho. Your extensive experience with self fulfillment in the evening should be be limited to ONLY your experience. I'm here to get diesel son.