Need a Critique PLZ

Molczn00

Awards
Okay some background, I came into my freshman year at 130 and as a junior now I was stuck at 150 and decided to do a PH cycle. Before this I had tried testo-boosting with just Na[SUP]+[/SUP] DAA and then with a LG Natadrol/Formadrol (do not recommend). I use whey as a post-workout daily to supplement PRO intake. I stopped using pre-workout (that was unrelated to the cycle I overall wanted to cut down on stims :woohoo:). For my cycle I stopped drinking ETOH as well.

Current Summary:
22 year old Male
5' 9''
160 pounds
Bench 3 rep Max at 225 (only real power lift max I have for reference)

I chose Halotest 25 for my first cycle and it is listed below. Kept my reps from 8-12 for most larger muscle groups (back/chest/leg etc). Mixed it up for smaller muscle groups (tri/bi etc) sticking with reps at 6-8. But that is really generalized just giving an idea.

Weeks 1-3
Halo - 50mg/day (before lunch and before lifting)
Forged 6 Bromo - 325mg/day (with halotest)
Milk Thistle - 3 caps/day (spread out with meals)

Week 4 (Started PCT)
Halo - 50mg/day
Forged 6 Bromo - 650mg/day (taking 2nd dose with PM halotest)
Milk Thistle 3 caps/day
SNS Na[SUP]+[/SUP] DAA - 6000mg/day (3000 in AM and 3000 in PM on empty stomach)
SNS Reduce XT - 150mg/day (spread out with meals)

Week 5-8
Forged 6 Bromo - 325mg/day
SNS Na[SUP]+[/SUP] DAA - 3000mg/day
SNS Reduce XT - 150mg/day

I had some outward aggression that got me into some trouble with my SO (significant other) during week 1. I also had some minor acne on my face during week 1. Then I had testicular atrophy and pain during week 3 which has gone away. I also was not allowed to come within hands reach of my SO during week 1-2 since she was p-o'ed about me being an a-hole during week 1 so I could have had a build up. :laughing:

I will get back with the gains I retain after my PCT is done.

Took me from 150 to 160 and I am almost through my 4th week so far so good. My target weight is 175 with my dream weight being 185. Please take it easy on me this is my first cycle I did some research but learned a whole lot more throughout my cycle. As you can see by my target/dream weight I want to do another cycle in the fall/winter when I get back to senior year. So any critique of this cycle will help out!

It would help if you could give me an 1. issue, 2. discussion/explanation and then 3. recommendations to fix the issue!