new to the whole expierience any tips info?

cracker22

Awards
hey guys just pinned for the 1st time last night will be running a 10 week cycle of test enanthate 300x2 a week since its my 1st cycle i dont wanna go crazy with it but what can i expect kind of i weight 178 at 6 20 years old lifting for a year now

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
depends on diet

cracker22

Awards
current diet i average 175-200 g protein lean meats all grilled carb intake anywhere from 250 to 300+ all whole wheats and grains some fruits for post or here and there i dont drink i do smoke im hoping that i can squeeze in that extra meal with the metabolism boost off this

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
fats? you really dont need a perfect diet if your looking for mass, some cheat food will go along way....whats the total calorie goal, i was up to 4000 daily on my mild cycle

cracker22

Awards
not sure where im at with fats i wanna say that i get about 3k calories on a good day i eat 4 times a day at least on better days i can manage 6

cracker22

Awards
also will be running 30 clomid and nolvadex with hcg for post

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
more protein. I'd say closer to double what you're currently taking it.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
hcg on cycle, not post... read more.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're not ready with only a year of training and when you don't even know something as rudimentary as your fat intake. As already said, diet is the key factor to not only making gains, but to also keeping them once you come off of test.

cracker22

Awards
if you guys can teach me the rules to counting fats it should be fairly easy for me to come up with the numbers my diet stays primarily the same everyday breakfest is usually 4-6 eggs ill have a slice of whole wheat with that sometimes i get crazy get in about a serving of beans and rice not very often though most of my protein comes from red meat steak or beef 90-95% chicken here and there and i mainly eat whole wheats ranging anywhere from 20-200 gs per meal i usually grab a subway for lunch foot long steak and i also like to indulge in burritos it may sound sloppy but its really hard for me to gain so when i can i make my meals large as possible im pretty sure im an ectomorph because i **** 3-4 times a day

cracker22

Awards
also i wanted to say i eat 5 meals average (real food) sometimes i can get 6th in but with protein shakes morning pre post(goldstandard) and i use something called carbo gain its 50 grams of carbs powder form

cracker22

Awards
You're not ready with only a year of training and when you don't even know something as rudimentary as your fat intake. As already said, diet is the key factor to not only making gains, but to also keeping them once you come off of test.
and yes i realize i jumped into it its because my friends on his 3rd cycle and and hes blowing up and it was just in the spur of moment yea i know its stupid but im trying to get the most out of it

cracker22

Awards
ok so an estimate of fats is 150 total sat 46 poly 9 mono 17 trans 0 claories were at 3200 about fiber 37 grams protein 155 carbs 261

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
so you ESTIMATE? thats a good idea.. no wait.. thats an EPIC idea... lets all estimate how much juice we shoot, cals we eat and sh*ts we take... life is good.

yes, I am being a d*ck because you are asking, people are answering, and you are not listening.

cracker22

Awards
i call it an estimate because im using an app and also i do not weigh my food out so yes give or take a 100-150 calories and not sure why your being an ******* ive done what ive been told i keep a track of everything i eat and even things i drink if its like gatorade or something

cracker22

Awards
also i had a question about training should i increase reps and sets ?? basically i always do 4 sets of 8-12 depending on muscle and how far along in workout i am my 6 day split goes back check break legs shoulder arms rest

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
also i had a question about training should i increase reps and sets ?? basically i always do 4 sets of 8-12 depending on muscle and how far along in workout i am my 6 day split goes back check break legs shoulder arms rest
try the training forum for some better advice on this, but thats pretty similar to the guidelines I use. For the most part no matter what rep range you're using, your intensity will dictate your results.

cracker22

Awards
i do high intensity on everything except chest have shoulder injury its not a torn rotator but when i press i get a pain its only during bench idk but everything i go to max weight for 10 reps though

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
If you haven't already I'd suggest going to DBs for chest. I've never benched due to concern for my shoulder (I play baseball), but I find that with DBs, even if I go incline I can still hit it with high intensity with no shoulder pain/soreness.

cracker22

Awards
its weird but dbs actually make it worse or like cable flyes ive found that using a moderate weight with shoulder blades pinched together helps me the most i just stick to flat and incline and i go for 6 sets on both rather then having more exercises im also getting a compression sleeve i trained with a personal trainer he said its not torn his exact quote was my shoulder used to pop and irritate me and then it just went away lol