DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
First time running ECA.

Age-24
5' 8"
190lbs
Around 13% bf

I am going to run 1 tab a day for 3 weeks. Might bump to 2 tabs after I see what my sensitivity is. The point of this is to cut down bodyfat before a summer recomp in June. I am currently out of town until the 1st of May. My ECA is at home so I will be starting on the 2nd or 3rd. The big thing is I have to get over to Labcorps and get blood drawn before I take the ECA. That blood test will be my base blood test for my June 16 week cycle. I have been off of pct from a beast cycle for about a month now so my hormones should be good I feel great but just have to get bloods to be sure.

Ingredients-
(MaHaung Alkalids) 20mg+ Caffeine200mg+White Willow Bark50mg+ L Carnitine 100mg +Coleus Forskohlii 100mg + Yerba Mate 10mg
Thats 20mg Ephedra, 200mg Caffeine and all the extras. (if anyone has questions what each of those do I will post it but i dont feel like typing it all out)

I'm running a layne-norton cut diet and have been for the last 2 weeks. I have a refeed day usually Saturday or Sunday.

Lift Mon- CHEST/BACK, Wed- TRIS/BIS/SHOULDERS, Fri- QUADS/HAMS/CALVES and abs every lift day. My lifting sessions are all supersets with opposing muscle groups and maintain a medium weight with a rep range between 8-12.

Cardio Tue, Thur, Sat. Sunday off. Cardio sessions will be to burn 350 cals a piece that's it. I will switch it up weekly from HIT, Bike, Eliptical etc.

I will post a snapshot of diet and pics tonight.

Any advice and comments welcome as usual.

*edit* this was moved from weight loss... i posted in the wrong spot :banghead:

murk01

murk01

Awards
Good luck
I ran eca with great results. I would go to 3 tabs a day. But move slow see how it makes u feel. It will effect ur training. Pay attention to ur heart.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah I have enough to go to 3 ed. I will be checking bp AM and PM everyday. AM will be before first dose. I'm sure I will bump but I gotta see what my reactions are.... heart attack would suck lol

How did it effect your training? Better? Worse?

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yeh. Really just when ur working out. It can put a real strain on ur heart. Good luck 13% BCF is good. How much lower u want to go

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I want to tighten up in the waist. My chest arms are well defined. I want to hit around 9-10%. Really just as low as possible really but keep as much muscle as possible.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yeah I have enough to go to 3 ed. I will be checking bp AM and PM everyday. AM will be before first dose. I'm sure I will bump but I gotta see what my reactions are.... heart attack would suck lol

How did it effect your training? Better? Worse?
Its good at first lots of energy. But as the week went on , u start feeling drained. I would do 2 weeks on 1 off. But I know ppl that go for months
I can't do it
U start getting all cracked out

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Its good at first lots of energy. But as the week went on , u start feeling drained. I would do 2 weeks on 1 off. But I know ppl that go for months
I can't do it
U start getting all cracked out
Lol. We will see length is not set in stone I just know I can't be on at the end of may because of dbol and test starting in June.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
That's the goal brother :) its a 16 weeker and last 6 weeks are winny with the test... gunna be tore up for the summer! I can be prone to gyno at a higher bodyfat above 15% so that's the reason for this mini cut.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Good point. I'm about to try superdrol. Maybe I should do a quick cut. I'll love eca. Makes u feel awesome. I did 50mg ephidra and baby aspirins. 3x a day. With good diet and dropped from 26% to about 10% In no time. Animal cuts is another product to look into after ur cycle

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Well weight is down to 189.

Diet was in check today. I will post it up tomorrow with pics.

Maintaining 2400 calories. That's 600 under maintenance. I might lose some muscle but whatever it will come back on cycle.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
ForumRunner_20120426_065257.png

Sorry its on my phone. I can get one with my camera when I get home next week. But on a good note I can def see some progress over the last week.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
What brand of eca you using, also tell us a little more about this lane norton diet

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I will post my diet today and the info about it. I can't really say the name of the eca stack because I would be giving away the source.... its a reputable research chemical company though.... Sorry don't want to violate the board rules.

I'm sure a Google search of the ingredients will bring it up????

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
ForumRunner_20120426_112246.png

Quick snapshot of my diet.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Meal 1 - 6 eggs (3 whole, 3 whites), 1 cup oatmeal, 8 oz 1% milk
Meal 2- protein shake (1 scoop 130 cals 25g protein)
Meal 3- 6 oz chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice.
Meal 4- 1 sweet potato (1 cup)
Post WO- protein shake (195 cals 36g protein)
Meal 5- 1lbs lean steak and 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese

All the veggies I want. Total= 2400-2500 calories a day. I'm not worried to hard about counting calories on the dot. All the years of wrestling gave me the ability to judge my portions. I hit around my goal and as long as I am around 500 cals below maintenance (3000) and above 2300 calories.

If you have any more questions I will break it down farther for anyone that wants.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I will post my diet today and the info about it. I can't really say the name of the eca stack because I would be giving away the source.... its a reputable research chemical company though.... Sorry don't want to violate the board rules.

I'm sure a Google search of the ingredients will bring it up????
Ok cool then I should be able to find it, I was thinking it was something from the uk or somewhere else, is it tabs or liquid?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I can't get link to open, looks like a good amount of carbs for cutting

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
They are tabs and its a US based company I think.

The break down is Protein 268 Fat 60-70 Carbs 190.

You can find the article on simplyshredded.com under authors/writers, layne norton. Its the contest prep article he wrote. Very good read.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Weight is 189 today. I'm slightly dehydrated I think.
Gunna take today off work has me wore out and I will workout Sunday instead.

Diet is great. Staying strict and I actually feel good. You should try the new Crystal Light powder you put in watrr. It has 125mg of caffeine no calories. Totally what gets me up and moving in the mornings lol

murk01

murk01

Awards
Weight is 189 today. I'm slightly dehydrated I think.
Gunna take today off work has me wore out and I will workout Sunday instead.

Diet is great. Staying strict and I actually feel good. You should try the new Crystal Light powder you put in watrr. It has 125mg of caffeine no calories. Totally what gets me up and moving in the mornings lol
Crystal light....stop I almost pee'd my self. U just doing one tab a day or up'd ur eca

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Lol yeah man no calories and all I drink is water. It gets old after awhile so I flavor it.

No I start ECA Tuesday. I'm still in Virginia on business but will be back to my house in North Carolina Tuesday. Starting it then. If I am good by Friday I will bump to 2.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Let us know how the eca goes, I pretty sure I found the source and bought some albuteral

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Alright bro. It will be legit no doubt about it.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Im going to hit the gym. Yesterday was an off day I'm gunna go make up for it. Today was a cheat day and I went to golden corral and ate it out of business. Prolly hit 2500 calories easy then slept for like 4 hours lol. I just had that guy making omelet after omelet for me. I will update later and get weight tomorrow morning.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ok made up for my skip day Friday. Destroyed legs today. Hit 745lbs on leg press for 10 reps on my 6th set... I felt beast! Then did lighter weights for other exercises My main focus on legs is to build seperation. I have some great mass for my size and would like to build the definition to match.

Weight- 188
I'm looking thinner in the waist but am maintaining strength pretty well all around.

Felt good and yesterday was my cheat. I had 1 oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast. Then had a shake after lift session. Gunna go have a chicken salad soon.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know you said around 13%BF I would get this tested at your local gym just for your own stats. Then you can track your progress more accurately

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks man. That was all the way down past 90 degrees. I usually don't leg press.. rarely but this gym I have been lifting at while I'm out of town has a squat rack that is garbage. I have no idea what a normal leg press is for people but that sh*t felt as heavy as when I load up my squat bar to 405+ for reps.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I know you said around 13%BF I would get this tested at your local gym just for your own stats. Then you can track your progress more accurately
I did have it check 2 weeks before I left town at my gym with calipers. It was 15% @195. I started this thread about 3 weeks after that and was down to 190 so I guessed 13%. I will have it checked this week when I get back to North Carolina and can get into my gym.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ok so I can see some slight gyno starting to show as body fat drops. It was left over from previous cycles that I was stupid and didn't do properly. Im thinking of doing a 2 week letro blast and get rid of it. I want to take care of it before cycle.

I think it would be safe to run letro with the Eca. Might even help the lethargy. I don't care about sex drive since I got caber on hand anyways and girl isn't around till June.

Any thoughts? I just have to get bloods before I start anything so I have a base before cycle. Prolly get em on the 2nd and start 3rd with the ECA and letro. Don't want this to mess up my cycle but if I have to push it back then that's what I gotta do.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Test E with dbol kicker and Winny finisher. 16 weeks total.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
This combo is excellent. I received the same batch last week - running Albuterol for 2 weeks, then that same ECA stack for two weeks, repeat.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/198980-destroy-flood-reloaded.html#post3336363 <--- That's my log of it.
You can definitely rock with the ECA twice a day - one first thing in the AM on an empty stomach, and another mid-day.
Good luck homie.
Right on man thanks. I hope ECA plus light dose of letro doesn't kill me off lol. I'm not going hard on letro just reduce estrogen enough to reverse the slight gyno starting to show from past cycles. I'm stoked to start.

murk01

murk01

Awards
This combo is excellent. I received the same batch last week - running Albuterol for 2 weeks, then that same ECA stack for two weeks, repeat.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/198980-destroy-flood-reloaded.html#post3336363 <--- That's my log of it.
You can definitely rock with the ECA twice a day - one first thing in the AM on an empty stomach, and another mid-day.
Good luck homie.
Albuteral cycled with Eca. 2weeksx2weeks sounds pretty insane
A friend told me about clenbuteral. Any experience with that

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Never used clen. I have thought of throwing it in the end of my cycle with the test and winny.

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
Albuteral cycled with Eca. 2weeksx2weeks sounds pretty insane
A friend told me about clenbuteral. Any experience with that
Albuterol is an easier choice than rocking with clen from my research, but haven't tried clen yet. Albuterol gives me enough boost as is, I dont think I'm trying to see how clen feels just yet.

And the 2 week cycle isn't ECA and albuterol together... It's one for two weeks and the other for two weeks.

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
DD, ever thought about throwing yohimbine hcl in with the ECA? That's my plan for this month

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah bit I have never used ECA and I want to see how I react. Next one I will most likely throw it in.

murk01

murk01

Awards
DD, ever thought about throwing yohimbine hcl in with the ECA? That's my plan for this month
I heard mixed stories about yohimbie. I guess it depends on health and tolerance

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Off to the gym. Diet is in check today. I look thinner maybe a bit flatter because of the low carbs. I will check weight at the gym and update later.

Dave

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Brutal chest workout. Hit 105 DB for 10 reps on incline. But I burnt out on that set lol. Dropped weight and couldn't get 90 for 10 reps. Haha. Back felt good no deads today just row variations and pullups.

Weight same as yesterday.

Scheduled bloods for Wednesday morning. After bloods I will begin ECA and Letro. Hope my bloods are good so I can start Test on time in June.

I will also update with a pic on Wednesday. And do one every 4 days while running ECA.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why not add a non stim in?
Aav2

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
No gym today. Driving 8 hours back home. My diet is a little off and I'm gunna eat lean turkey burgers when I get home. Super stoked!

My fast starts tonight for my bloodwork I'm getting in the morning.

I will be back on track with diet tomorrow and will hit the gym after work. ECA and letro start immediately after blood gets drawn.

san731

san731

Awards
can't believe I haven't found this yet. subbeddddd..ECA is great man. you're at a great startin point too. get shredded!!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
can't believe I haven't found this yet. subbeddddd..ECA is great man. you're at a great startin point too. get shredded!!!
Hell yeah. Thanks man. I'm stoked to start. Kinda concerned about it plus letro at the same time... at least I won't run into lethargy and be tired all the time lol. Gotta take care of the left over gyno thing before cycle ya know.