Springtime Stack - Helladrol + Katanadrol

supernerd

Awards
Hello again. I'm doing some spring cleaning on my supplement inventory, so I've decided to try a Helladrol/Katanadrol 6 week cycle. Here's my plan:

Helladrol: 50/75/75/75/75/75
Katanadrol: 150/250/250/250/250/250

Supports are Purus Labs Organ Shield, glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM, and fish oil. I'm open to suggestions, so let me know if you have any ideas.

Start weight: 205 lbs

I've been doing more cardio the last month, so I'm hoping to get a bit of my edge back on weights. Initial lift values to follow shortly. Main goal for this cycle is strength, but I wouldn't complain about some recomp, either.

supernerd

Awards
I was planning on:

DAA + Tribulus: Weeks 1-4
Erase, 2 caps : Weeks 4-5
Erase, 1 cap : Week 6

My rat will be taking torem at 120/90/60/30 for the first four weeks as well.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
I was planning on:

DAA + Tribulus: Weeks 1-4
Erase, 2 caps : Weeks 4-5
Erase, 1 cap : Week 6

My rat will be taking torem at 120/90/60/30 for the first four weeks as well.
Looks pretty good to me.
Tribs effectiveness is kinda questionable IMO, but you've got DAA so as an addition to that it really couldn't hurt. With the erase I like going either 0/0/3/2/1 or 1/2/3/3/2/1, pretty much what you have planned there, except just start it in week 3.

Also, make sure to hit the fish oil and glucosamine pretty hard, as you've got a pretty dry cycle there. Maybe some cissus if you end up needing even more joint help. Taurine is also probably going to be necessary.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Id run it higher, just did this cycle for my first and can't really feel **** lol

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Looking at the ingredient profile on the organ shield, looks like you might want to add in some hawthorn berry as well, started 1-2 weeks before the cycle.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Id run it higher, just did this cycle for my first and can't really feel **** lol
Can't comment on the katana, I've never run that. I ran that same dosing scheme with CEL's H-Drol and had a distinct "on" feeling by week 3.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Can't comment on the katana, I've never run that. I ran that same dosing scheme with CEL's H-Drol and had a distinct "on" feeling by week 3.
Im on week 5 of helladrol and katana. 75/400. Diets in check and definitely put on some mass, but i felt more "on" when taking testopro and DAA.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Im on week 5 of helladrol and katana. 75/400. Diets in check and definitely put on some mass, but i felt more "on" when taking testopro and DAA.
Interesting man, just shows how the same compounds can work differently in different people.

@OP whats your cycle history look like?

supernerd

Awards
I've done 4 cycles before this one, but the furuza is a new compound for me. What's the main benefit from hawthorn berry?

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
I've done 4 cycles before this one, but the furuza is a new compound for me. What's the main benefit from hawthorn berry?
HB is a cardiovascular support supplement, it will help keep your blood pressure down while on cycle.

Trying a few weeks at 100 may not be a bad idea since you've got some cycle experience.

supernerd

Awards
Week 1 summary:

208 lbs

Bench (flat): 275x4x8
Trapbar deadlift: 350x4x8
Leg press: 650x4x8

I didn't really feel too much this week, but with these compounds and the dosages I ran, I'm not terribly surprised. I'll try kicking it up a notch as planned and see what happens.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello again. I'm doing some spring cleaning on my supplement inventory, so I've decided to try a Helladrol/Katanadrol 6 week cycle. Here's my plan:

I would up the dose on Katanadrol and start at 250/350/350/350/400/400
150 is a waste and 250 should be the minimal dosage. It needs to be ran high to see an effect

supernerd

Awards

I would up the dose on Katanadrol and start at 250/350/350/350/400/400
150 is a waste and 250 should be the minimal dosage. It needs to be ran high to see an effect

Yeah, the week 1 test really didn't do much of anything. I'm up to 75+250 now, and I might up the katana a bit if it goes well.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You def want to up the Katanadrol. At 150 is a waste especially that its expensive to run. 250 is the bare minimal just go to 350 and stop being a punk! Keep up posted on how its going bud

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
im in 400 and barely noticing it. Open your wallet and dive in haha

supernerd

Awards
Workouts are going pretty well. Upped the Katana to 250 this week, and bumped the Hella to 75, and it seems to be working okay.

Trapbar deadlift: 355x4x8
Leg press: 660x4x8

I switched to incline bench and got 240x4x8. I agree on the 150 not really doing anything, and I might have to bump it to 300 next week. If nothing else, it will be a good cutting cycle for my wallet. I think I'm taking more pills than my grandma at this point.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workouts are going pretty well. Upped the Katana to 250 this week, and bumped the Hella to 75, and it seems to be working okay.

I switched to incline bench and got 240x4x8. I agree on the 150 not really doing anything, and I might have to bump it to 300 next week. If nothing else, it will be a good cutting cycle for my wallet. I think I'm taking more pills than my grandma at this point.

Just go for the 350 lol...before it keeps cutting the wallet. The longer u stay low the more itll be a waste of money imo lol

Good lift on the incline

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LMAO, yea katana is pricey but it's worth it as it's non methylated and is a great addition for a recomp/cut cycle!
Killing it man.

supernerd

Awards
Update:

Bench (flat): 280x4x8
Trapbar deadlift: 360x4x8
Leg press: 670x4x8

Weight: 209 lbs

Overall, the cycle seems to be going well. I can tell it is a bit of a dry cycle, but besides that, I really don't have any significant sides to report. One thing I did notice though; does anyone else feel a bit lightheaded after the bigger leg lifts? It's not enough to be a problem, but I definitely noticed the last two times.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I haven't noticed this but I tend to squat till i see stars so...can't say. Whats your BP look like?

supernerd

Awards
That's pretty much what I have going on. I have to take a minute after a good set, but it's fine afterward. BP is 110/68, so that seems fine.

supernerd

Awards
Update:

Bench (incline): 245x8x4

Weight: 209 lbs

Cycle seems to be going really well so far. This past week I upped the Katana to 300 mg/day with no ill effects. Felt like a beast in the gym today. Unlike some other cycles I've tried, I can still do some pretty good running or bike riding without back or calf pumps, so I can see how this is a good cutting stack.

supernerd

Awards
Update:

Trapbar deadlift: 365x4x8

Leg press: 680x4x8

Weight: 208 lbs

supernerd

Awards
Update:

Bench (incline): 250x8x4

Sides: NSTR. I really can't complain about this stack at all so far.

supernerd

Awards
Update:

Trapbar deadlift: 370x4x8

Leg press: 690x4x8

Weight: 207 lbs

supernerd

Awards
Update:

Bench (incline): 255x8x4

supernerd

Awards
Last upper body update on cycle:

Bench (incline): 260x8x4

supernerd

Awards
I almost forgot to post a summary:

Start (immediately pre-cycle):
Bench (incline): 235x8x4
Trapbar deadlift: 350x4x8
Leg press: 650x4x8

Weight: 205 lbs

Finish:
Bench (incline): 260x8x4
Trapbar deadlift: 370x4x8
Leg press: 690x4x8

Overall, it's a pretty nice recomp cycle, if a little pricey. You pick up pretty good strength, and even with an imperfect diet and training, good appearance and strength gains can happen. It does live up to its reputation for being on the dry side, though.