DNP log

J

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Anyone interested in this? I'll log daily here if anyone cares. There didn't seem to be many of these so I thought I'd ask.

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recently ran it. What dosages you running?

And have you run it before?

J

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I recently ran it. What dosages you running?

And have you run it before?
First time running it. I can't stick to a very tight dosing regimen because I have to interact with people most days of the week and I dont want to smell like ass and be sweating a lot. Plus, I will have other people doing treatments on me which involves them touching me so I'd like to not gross them out. I'll take 250mg most days and 500 when I can. Took 500 yesterday and taking 500 today, then 250 for 5 or 6 days as I have labs and exams.

Apartment is sitting at 51 degrees and I'm in my boxers on the verge of sweating :D.

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I just finished my first run of crystal DNP. I work in a gov't building so I'm in a suit all day and 200 kept me ok. 400 had me dripping and looking like I mess. All dressed up in a tailored suit and sweating like a whore in church.

I'd recommend V8 and other things for electrolytes as it'll help with cramping. Also it takes until day 3 or 4 to feel your effects so play it safe until then.

J

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I just finished my first run of crystal DNP. I work in a gov't building so I'm in a suit all day and 200 kept me ok. 400 had me dripping and looking like I mess. All dressed up in a tailored suit and sweating like a whore in church.

I'd recommend V8 and other things for electrolytes as it'll help with cramping. Also it takes until day 3 or 4 to feel your effects so play it safe until then.
I don't typically sweat a lot in general, probably less than the average guy which is nice. Haven't even broken a sweat yet really. Already got the V8 and some fruit juice for liver glycogen. I'm on day 3 now and I'm fine. I know levels are still rising, but I'm hoping 500mg will be doable for me.