Mild Cut cycle how's she look?

RufusWrath

Awards
Looking for a mild cycle to mainly cut some fat and stack on some lean muscle. How's this look.

225lb
6ft1
19%bf

Helladrol-100/100/100/100/125
cycle assist
Dermacine 5 pumps am 5 pm

pct- nolva 40/40/20/20
cycle assist
forma stanzol 5 am 5 pm

Hoping the Dermacine combats the hella's lethargy factor yes no? Can/should i run Dermacine thru pct also? And should I take hella and cycle assist at seperate times or is the absorbtion affect not bad with the two? Any info will help thanks.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would start at 75mg and taper upwards.
Don't run derma in pct because its hormonal and you'll stay shut down.
Pct looks kinda mild still, I would add a decent test booster to the mix.

As for the cycle assist, if it's got milk thistle in it I would try and take it desperate from the hella by at least half hour to get better absorption from the hella.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

As for the cycle assist, if it's got milk thistle in it I would try and take it desperate from the hella by at least half hour to get better absorption from the hella.
Agreed, grab some daa and run nolva at 40/20/20/10

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Or use liv52 or Livercare on cycle, neither of which contain milk thistle.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Separate*
Damn auto correct

RufusWrath

Awards
Thanks for all the great info. So modified It will now look like

Hella-75/75/100/100/125
Derm- 5 pumps am 5 pm
Liv52

pct- nolva 40/20/20/10
forma stanz 5 am 5 pm
liv52
and daa.

I have some liv52 so gonna pre now. Will order all on friday. I'll get back to you all when i start. Thanks all you ana-beasts!!

Oh one last thing. i'm currrently on a 2500 cl 40/40/20 pro/carb/fat diet. Pretty clean and with lots of cardio keeping me slightly under maintenance.. Dropping some good weight on it currently so i can maximize my cycle. Should i tweak anything on the diet side when on?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks for all the great info. So modified It will now look like

Hella-75/75/100/100/125
Derm- 5 pumps am 5 pm
Liv52

pct- nolva 40/20/20/10
forma stanz 5 am 5 pm
liv52
and daa.

I have some liv52 so gonna pre now. Will order all on friday. I'll get back to you all when i start. Thanks all you ana-beasts!!

Oh one last thing. i'm currrently on a 2500 cl 40/40/20 pro/carb/fat diet. Pretty clean and with lots of cardio keeping me slightly under maintenance.. Dropping some good weight on it currently so i can maximize my cycle. Should i tweak anything on the diet side when on?
KILL IT BRO!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Just to reiterate: feel free to use Milk Thistle products, just steer clear of them while on cycle. They work great for your liver but not for the absorption of pro hormones.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Not to be confusing or anything but feel free to use Milk Thistle products, just steer clear of them while on cycle. They work great for your liver but not for the absorption of pro hormones.
Blocks AR

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Your plan is for a 5 week cycle? Most people cycle Hella for 6 weeks even though the bottle says 4 weeks. Also, above 100mg most people feel that the side effects outweigh the pro's. That doesn't mean you can't run it at 125 but simply listen to your body and heed what it tells you!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Your plan is for a 5 week cycle? Most people cycle Hella for 6 weeks even though the bottle says 4 weeks. Also, above 100mg most people feel that the side effects outweigh the pro's. That doesn't mean you can't run it at 125 but simply listen to your body and heed what it tells you!
This ones all you brother u got this lol

RufusWrath

Awards
Yeah I'm good without milk thistle. Liv52 should be good enough. I wont be drinking or putting any other stress on my liver so I want Hella do do the thing to the max.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Yeah I'm good without milk thistle. Liv52 should be good enough. I wont be drinking or putting any other stress on my liver so I want Hella do do the thing to the max.
Smart choice my man! I'd love to see you log the results! You definitely have me subscribed. I am on par to start my hella cycle next Thursday. My cycle looks nearly identical to yours! I got a little pudgy from the SD clone.

RufusWrath

Awards
Alright My orders started showing up. (of course the pct comes first :( ) But regardless. Should get the rest by tomorrow so I can finally start rocking this thing.. I'll take this time to run thru my workout week real fast so that my log can just fall right into place with status updates.

Monday-15 min WU-Chest-Abs
Tuesday- a.m. 15 min WU-Bi/Tri/Forearm p.m. 30-45 min Cardio
Wednesday- a.m. 15 WU-Shoulders! (Fav lift) p.m 20-30 min cardio/Abs/calves
Thursday- Off day (long dog walk/jog)
Friday- 15 WU-Back/Forearm/Abs
Saturday- 15 WU-Legs/Calves
Sunday- Off

I'll start logging some key lifts for each day for gain tracking, as well as mood, sides, temperment, sleep and recovery as needed. Lets get it!!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Alright My orders started showing up. (of course the pct comes first :( ) But regardless. Should get the rest by tomorrow so I can finally start rocking this thing.. I'll take this time to run thru my workout week real fast so that my log can just fall right into place with status updates.

Monday-15 min WU-Chest-Abs
Tuesday- a.m. 15 min WU-Bi/Tri/Forearm p.m. 30-45 min Cardio
Wednesday- a.m. 15 WU-Shoulders! (Fav lift) p.m 20-30 min cardio/Abs/calves
Thursday- Off day (long dog walk/jog)
Friday- 15 WU-Back/Forearm/Abs
Saturday- 15 WU-Legs/Calves
Sunday- Off

I'll start logging some key lifts for each day for gain tracking, as well as mood, sides, temperment, sleep and recovery as needed. Lets get it!!
You have my attention! I love logs!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like a great log but at 19% bf you could drop that very easy with just exercise and a clean diet

RufusWrath

Awards
Day 1

Nothing much to report but I'll tell about Dermacrine.. 2 pumps per shoulder is enough to cover entire shoulder and back. Drys fast but it reminds me of suntan lotion. I can still feel it on me when its dry and it gives of a mild smell. Make sure you wash hands very well cause they will be coated. My lift was very solid today, I felt good, focused. I assume its not the 50 Hella doing it this fast so i'm guessing if anything maybe the Derma has me in a feel good, or i'm just happy to have the cycle under way. Shoulders got a solid pump today. I'm going 50 hella in morning 25 in afternoon for my breakup. Derma in morning and night at seperate times. Liv 52 twice day too.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
just from what I have seen/read and nothing else it seems more popular to dose the larger (50) an hour or so pre-workout.. and the lower does in the morning... again, not from experience... just from reading threads here...

otherwise... KILL IT!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I'm following. I had to buy bulk DHEA as I coudln't get any dermacrine/RS-Transaderm. I'm starting tomorrow.

RufusWrath

Awards
Day 2-3

Not much to report. Derm makes my lifts feel pretty smooth. Only thing worthy of note so far is my appetite is way up! Since i'm trying to cut i'm gonna really have to be careful.

RufusWrath

Awards
Day 4

Still not much to report.. lifts feel good. I feel like i'm tuned in. Very focused. Very controlled reps and I got a nice squeeze on all muscles in question. My deadlifts suffered a bit because I was going for form (and honestly normally my form sucks I just get em done) Hypers have my low back feeling it. Prolly take a lil taurine later. Only thing I can add so far is I'm getting dry mouth at night. Assuming its the derm but could be the hella or even the liv52 for all I know.. If a lil dry mouth is the worst of it i can live with that.

Weight is still around the same. Still got increased hunger so my eating timeline has to be spot on or i'm suffering. Keeping some cauliflower and extra fruit on me at all times and thank the gods for chewing gum at work.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
if dry mouth try drinking more water through the day.. Im sure you are already drinkin like a fish but some cycles just demand mad water consumption.

RufusWrath

Awards
Yeah I already drink a ton but i'm upping my intake a good deal. Its sad to say how hard it is to actually drink THAT much water lol.

RufusWrath

Awards
Day 7

By far the best lift so far. Killed arms today. After my first 3 sets of bodydrag curls my biceps were pumpn hard. Took about 4 sets to get my triceps screaming. Felt very nice. Also my vascularity is increasing. Got some nice lookn snakes running over my forearms. Other than drymouth and increased calorie needs no sides as of yet.

RufusWrath

Awards
Midway thru week 2

My lifts feel great. Lotta focus, lotta smooth sets. My recovery is way up especially between sets. Feels great cause i'm keeping a monster sweat going thru entire workout. On a downside I've had a tweak in my lower back that i'm dealing with so my deads and squats are killing me. I've dropped the weight considerably so I can focus on perfect form. I'd rather go low weight and save the back then let my pride get me further hurt.

Still don't have the 'on' feel but I'm not expecting it till week 3ish, thats when the cycle should really kick off. Glucosomine wouldn't affect hella would it? Need to get some extra lubrication to my sissy lower back. Other than that nothing new to report. No sides to report.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
no gluco wont affect it...

RufusWrath

Awards
Week 3 Back: hella 100mg

Getting the On feel now.. 1 set of dead hang pulls and my biceps/forearms were hulking out. My triceps feel flexed all the time. So my smaller muscles are getting in gear and i'm hoping in a day or two my largers will get in tow.. Aggression is way up. Adding weight/reps just cause I can :) Very welcome feeling. Back day is ending with some lower pumps but again, i'm fighting nagging low back so some could be from that. Still, keep some taurine on hand in case. Labido is up also. Nobody will ever complain about that.