new cycle Epi/Tren 6 week cycle

megamutent8

Awards
Finished an Ultra cycle earlier in the year, been off of a cycle for a while, but plan on doing this one in May most likely have Clomid on hand as I had an extra one already, minus well use it

PreLoad: Cel cycle assist 14 days

Epi-30/30/40/40/50/50 going to just use all of the 2 bottles I have so if no sides might run at 60 at the end till I run out.
Cel cycle assist
Trenazone-2/2/2/2/2/2 (ML) (3 bottles)
Joint suppt(since epi tends to dry out joints),
fish and flax oil
Hawthorne berry if need be.

PCT- clomid-100/50/50/25
PES Erase 3caps per day
DAA-3G Ed. Lit-up as that worked last time

may add more to the PCT, will continue to do research as the products come in

about myself I am 5ft7 weighing at 185ish pounds, I plan on this being mainly a cut type of cycle some of my stats would be

305x1 Bench......505x1 Deadlift no belt only chalk, 405x1 Squat Parallel, and 300x1 Front squat

would love info on this stack, heard good things so we will see :)

thedj

Awards
had you considered using trenavar as opposed to trenazone? yes i know they're different compounds but i'm wondering why you chose what you did

megamutent8

Awards
yea I have, and I through the research I did I felt more confident in using Trenazone, I still need to read up some more on trenavar honestly, and I may use it in the future.

megamutent8

Awards
does PCT look on hand? should I add anything to it? I have just under half vial of liquid tamox left over if it can be utilized at 50ml 20mg/ml

megamutent8

Awards
Bumps, would love some input, will be logging this when I start it :)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Ur G2g, I would only dose the seem at 100 for a few days to get saturated then drop it. U can add all kinds of stuff to pct, but I've got a great base. Maybe some n2slin or product like that, maybe add in a sarm. Make sure u run liver support on pct. I'm think of running epi/dzine later in the year. Might drop the epi and just run Dzine with Clen/t3. Not sure yet to many options

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Ur G2g, I would only dose the seem at 100 for a few days to get saturated then drop it. U can add all kinds of stuff to pct, but I've got a great base. Maybe some n2slin or product like that, maybe add in a sarm. Make sure u run liver support on pct. I'm think of running epi/dzine later in the year. Might drop the epi and just run Dzine with Clen/t3. Not sure yet to many options
Uve got a great base* fing phone

megamutent8

Awards
sounds good will look into n2slin, and the saturate would doing it for 3 days followed by 2 days at 75mg then 50?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah, I think u can just drop to 50, but I'd double check that. Nutria planet has some good slim products n2slin is pricey

megamutent8

Awards
Yeah, I think u can just drop to 50, but I'd double check that. Nutria planet has some good slim products n2slin is pricey
ok thanks will check them out, havoc came in so slowly products are coming in. already have PCT on hand