About to start a 15 week nice cheap lean mass cycle, thoughts?

island.dude

Awards
New to the site! Wanted to toss out my upcoming cycle, get some feedback.

15 Weeks long, would be my 4th cycle, probably looking to start beginning of May.

1-15 500mg Test-E
1-15 550mg EQ
1-4 40mg T-bol
1-15 250 iu's HCG
1-15 Adex .50 EOD
16-17 500 ui's HCG every 3rd (or 4th?) day
18-22 Nolva 40/40/20/20
18-22 Clomid 200mg (day 1) 100mg (day 2-14) 50 mg (day 15-30)

Yet another Test/EQ cycle but fairly inexpensive and seems like a pretty decent cheap lean mass cycle. Anyone have any suggestions or tweaks? Dosages?

Thoughts on HCG, is it necessary? I've never run it and it appears to be a hassle finding separate slin pins, bacteriostatic water, vial(s) and mixing it. I want to make sure I do it right but seems like it's quite the process.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Research the stuff online it will get you the answers your looking for. Always do your own research for this type of stuff first.

TestEinstein

Awards
Pretty long cycle. I hope you think for awhile about whether there will be enough additional benefit from the extra few weeks (as opposed to 12) to justify the extra shutdown. But from the looks of things, you have done a TON of research to have this complete of a picture. Consider AI weeks 20-23 and ALWAYS USE HCG when going longer than 10 wks. You're actually doing an 18 week cycle due to half lives, so glad you recognized that.

Personally, I would add the AI, start and end the longer ester EQ a week before the test, and use 20mg Tbol for 6 weeks. But those are minor tweaks, and really just personal preferences based on experience. I wish I was on this beautiful beast myself, buddy. For anything else, like injectable dosages, I would need to know more about your history, and what you have taken before and how your gains were.

I'm also new to using HCG weekly. Standard protocol was to just use it after the last gear shot, but that was some time ago and may have fallen out of favor recently.