5AA,1-Test,4AD Cyp +4OHT

uridium245

Awards
Starting a new cycle next week. It's been several months since my last and this one might be interesting enough to keep up with.

Its a 10 week cycle which will consist of 1200 mg 4OHT Trans, 500 mg 5AA Cyp, 900 mg 1-Test Cyp and 1800 mg 4AD Cyp with HCG throughout and Long R3IGF-1 at the end. It breaks down as follows:

P = Prohormones
H = 250iu HCG twice a week
I = Long R3IGF-1 50mcg 3 times a week following work out & 25 mcg maintenance 2 times a week, 2 days off.
N = Nolva dosed at 40/40/30/20

Week
1 - P
2 - P, H
3 - P, H
4 - P, H
5 - P, H
6 - P, H
7 - P, H
8 - P, H
9 - P, H
10 - P, H, I
PCT
1 - H, I
2 - N, I
3 - N, I
4 - N, I

Diet will consist of the following:
(Maintenance Diet) Weeks 1,9,10 and week 4 of PCT - 385 grams protein, 279 grams carbs, 100 grams fat for 3556 calories a day.

(Bulking Diet) Weeks 2 thru 8 and weeks 1 thru 3 of PCT - 415 grams protein, 322 grams carbs, 121 grams of fat a day for 4037 calories a day. If too much fat accompanies I can always play with this diet or I may extend this thru weeks 9 and 10 of the cycle if gains are still coming strong.

Beginning stats are:
Chest = 45'
Vaist = 34'
Arms = 16.5'
Weight = 190 lbs.
Height = 5", 6'
BF% = 15 :sad:

I'm primarily looking for muscle gain with some body re-comp as well. Long term goals are 215 - 225 lbs with 10% BF. But I doubt it will happen this cycle. :rofl:

Before pics are attached below for your amusement. :whip:

Attachments

Last edited:

uridium245

Awards
Actually, on second thought I think I'll jumpstart this cycle with 5 mg M1T a day for the first two weeks starting October 4th. I've never started this long of a cycle with something as suppresive of HPTA as M1T. What do you guys think? Pros/Cons.

Rock Lee

Awards
What made you decide to run HCG with this cycle?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
HCG would be a major benefit when running the cycle you laid out. it looks like a solid cycle and frankly, i'm jealous of the longR3-IGF. it's too expensive for my blood. the combination of that and HCG should give you a great PCT. only thing i would add might be some clen at the end. i add it to my pct for the first 2 weeks to fight off catabolism. however, i also never ran the IGF. might be overkill.

pestis

pestis

Awards
a bit similar to my current cycle. you should be pleased with this one. If you jumpstart with M1T I might suggest you lrun it for the first 3 weeks and lower your 1-test cyp dosage while on M1T.
good luck bro!

uridium245

Awards
Unfortunately I can't take clomid. Mommas little boy doesn't play well with Cloey. Some people get irritable or whinny, but I just get friggin mean. :rant:

Which is too bad. Why just the other day at work after dealing with a total idiot, one of my co-workers remarked "You know, you really are one well adjusted mother fucker." :rofl:

As far as the cost of the IGF goes... what my wife doen't know, won't hurt me.

uridium245

Awards
Why three weeks pestis? M1T mass gains seem to peek at about 2 weeks for me. After that I get nothing but strength, sides and shriveled acorns. :blink:

I was actually thinking about cutting it down to one week as it takes about two weeks for the Cyps to kick in and because M1T seems to stay in the body and active for about a week after dosing stops. I base that last statement on my own as well as severals other peoples reports of continued strength increases in the first week of PCT following M1T. Granted thats strictly anecdotal evidence.

Plus I'm not sure that dose of 4OHT is large enough to offset M1T sides. Did I mention I HATE M1T sides. :sick:

uridium245

Awards
Update

Decided to do a couple of things different this cycle. I mixed two weeks worth of all three cyps in a sealed sterile vial prior to dosing. The injections were completly painless. The only problem with doing it this way is that you loose the ability to adjust your dosage on the fly, but I know from previous experience that these numbers work for me. Also in the past I have never injected into the muscle group I intended to exercise. Last night I injected bi's and pecs about an hour before going to the gym. Today there is none of the usual post shot soreness that I'm aware of.

uridium245

Awards
Had a pretty good work out last night (Legs..ugh) in spite of having a real nice case of M1T flu. 5mg a day doesn't usually have that effect, however I've been taking the M1T with grapefruit juice to evaluate GF's effects. I think I'll categorize that under the heading "Things not to do" right along with pissing on an electric fence.

Had real fun injecting last night, hit a nerve 3 times in a row on the left quad...then twice on the right glute, WTF over! Of course by that time I was so pissed off there was no way in hell I was gonna give up. Persistence finally paid off.

Weight is up about 2 pounds so far. Gotta be the M1T / 4OHT combo. The 4OHT seems to be doing a good job of keeping the Dragon Ass Syndrome at bay. I'm not expecting any effects from the cyps till about the end of next week.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I cant even inject into my left quad, I dont know if it has more nerve endings in it or what, but I have tried it 7 times, and every single time have hit a nerve, so I said screw that. I just use both glutes, both shoulders and my right quad. Good luck with the rest of your cycle!! I am interested to see how the 5aa cyp works out for you, I really want to make some to get the good strength gains it offers.

uridium245

Awards
Well,

Results so far are encouraging. Weight still up 2lbs and BF% down to 13%. Discontinued M1T. No changes otherwise. One small problem tho, I changed my leg routines (squat, hack squat, leg lifts, leg curls, standing calf raisesm etc.) from 2 to 3 sets of 8 to one or two sets of 16 to 20 after warmup. My legs are soo friggin sore today I can hardly walk and the outside tendon on my right knee (about 6 inches below injection site) is swollen. I'm using ice 15 on 15 off twice about every 3 to 4 hours but this may take longer than I would like to heal. Which SUCKS! :frustrate

Besides interfering with my weight training schedule, I'm liable to get my ass kicked in martial class (Taekwondo & Krav Maga). Plus I'm currently training for my next level black belt and am supposed to test in December.

This is the first time in lifting off and on in 23 years the last 4 years solid, that I have injured myself. I can't believe this ****.

OK - whimpering pussy mode off now. I just had to get that out of my system. I'm fine now really, no problems see (whilst counting 9mm shells... 13, 14, 15 and one in the clip) :twisted:

Anybody got a spare knee I can borrow? PM me and maybe when can meet? :hammer: Where's my scapel and ice damn it.

uridium245

Awards
9 days into the cycle. Workout went very well last night. The Cyps are just starting to become effective. Pumps are increasing, not painfull yet, but that will come later. :twisted: Yeah Baby!

Strength is beginning to increase. I'll be increasing reps or sets until I feel comfortable before increasing weight to help avoid injury as it will be easy at my age to injure a tendon that has not caught up the CNS increases.

Weight is up another pound. Not sure about BF% as I only have access to digital calipers on the weekend.

uridium245

Awards
God must be mad at me. Barely into my cycle and I injure my knee. Which is much better now by the way. Then I started running a fever last Thursday. Went to the Doc to find out what the hell was going on and found out I had a kidney infection. :frustrate Blood work came back good. One week of M1T wasn't enough to screw up my HDL. Of course white cell count was a little high. Strangely enough the my iron was extremely low. I think I read some where that high amount of calcium can adversly effect iron. I normally drink about 64 ounces of skim milk a day. Anybody ever heard anything like that?

Oh well, time to eat some liver... yum! Now for the real bad news. The anti-biotics kicked my ass as well as my appetite so.... now I'm down four and a half fucking pounds. ****! I'm drinking lots of water and just trying to recover this weekend. :thumbsup:

uridium245

Awards
Wow, antibiotics are good ****! :) I feel a ton better this week and I'm as amped as hell to get back to the gym tomorrow. Gonna try and start working quads back into the leg routine. I'll just take it easy to start with and see how it goes. I have definetly noticed a mellowing effect from the HCG which is nice. I was starting to get just a little on the aggressive side last week, although that may have just been from frustration. I'm not about to give up on this cycle. I'll give up when they put me in a box in the ground, until then lead, follow or get the hell out of my way. :saw:

uridium245

Awards
Work out went great last night, bench press is up 270 for 6 and barbell curls is up to 110 for 8 reps. I know kinda pathetic but I've always had small arms. Recovery is really starting to improve. I don't even feel like I worked out last night. God I do soo love cycles.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good log. Definitely entertaining to read through. I am thinking of running a similar cycle sometime in the spring or summer of next year. A couple of clarifying questions if you don't mind...

So you find that the cypionate esters of 1-T and 4AD kick in at around the 2 week mark, the 1-Test specifically taking no more time to kick in than it would applied transdermally? I assume the 4AD takes closer to 2 weeks to kick in fully since it is just released slower and more consistently to the bloodstream. I notice effects of 4AD trans immediately and always balloon up.

Also, can you distinguish when you are noticing the positive effects of 5AA, i.e. the aggression, hardness, focus etc and especially strength gains. It seems like it would be tough to tell at day 9-14 if the strength gains were not coming mainly from the M1T. Everything is building up all at once more or less.

That was fairly tenacious jabbing yourself 7 times. Painful as well. I am really curious as you cycle progresses how much better the injectables are going to be than going with something like 1-T trans, 4AD trans and high dose M5AA or M-DHT or 3AA trans. You seem to know fairly well how your body reacts to the compounds you are running and what to expect. Keep up the good work and no more injuries!

uridium245

Awards
Cardinal,

Let me clarify my earlier statement. At the end of two weeks/beginning of week three the blood serum levels are just beginning to rise high enough to be felt. The half life of cyps are 14 days, it still take approx. four weeks for the Cypionates to "kick-in" ie reach maximum blood saturation based on dosage. The 1-test and 4AD are released at approx the same rate. The transdermal cycles I've done in the past kick-in waaay sooner than a cyp cycle will. There is no comparison on that point. Between the 4OHT transdermal and the 100 mg of 6-OXO I'm taking bloat is completly non-existent. :thumbsup:

Any strength gains noticed in the first two weeks of this cycle will be solely from the M1T. I'm currently at the end of week three and can say for sure that the strength gains are coming from the 1-Test and 5AA cyps. On a side note if I absolutely had to choose between 5AA Cyp and M5AA on strength gains/ focus alone with no consideration of side effects I would have to go with the M5AA. Dosing with it is time dependant and you can use it exactely when you need it. The 5AA Cyp stays with you 24/7. At high doses you will experience an elevated body temperature and night sweats. I say that from first hand experience when I experimented with it at 900 mg a week. If you remember my earlier statement regarding the electric fence... well the same applies. But the Cyp is easy on the liver. Always a concern when theres a bottle of M1T lying around.

Workout went great again last night. Weighted dips are up to 320lbs for 8 and preacher curls with curl bar are up to 90lbs for 8 and lat pull downs are now at 180lbs for 8 with a 3 second hold at the bottom. Shrugs also went up to 410 for 8 with a two second squeeze at the top. Again no soreness today just that good feeling you get after a workout. Did I mention I love cycles. :drunk:

uridium245

Awards
Another great workout in the bag. Pumps are really starting to come up nicely. Was able to finish my work out but just barely. Hell I could barely brush my teeth when I got home from the gym. Strength is still increasing. Lying barbell tricep presses are up to 100lbs for 8. Chest is up to 47 inches and waist is still holding at 34, arms are holding at 16.5 inches. :frustrate Bodyfat hovering around 11%. I'm still trying to recover the weight I lost due to the kidney infection, but it appears most of that weight was BF. Thank god it happened while I was on cycle or some of it would surely have been LBM. No sign of any problems related to the cycle. The 4OHT and 6-OXO continue to keep bloat away :thumbsup: and recovery continues to improve. My only real complaint right now applies to the power-gel the 4OHT is suspended in. The DMSO dries the **** out of my skin. I NEVER had that problem with BDC's T-gel which used DMFA. Can't say as I like the smell either but that might be the 4OHT that stinks.

uridium245

Awards
Update. Strength continues to increase in various lifts. Arm size appears to be finally increasing. :drunk: I'm dropping the 6-OXO as I noticed some joint pain while lifting recently. Primarily in the elbows. A little dry is ok, but I think the 6-OXO was too much of a good thing in conjunction with the 4-OHT and 5AA. I think I'll add a little glucosamine and MSM to the supplementation program as well.

uridium245

Awards
Strength still going up. Narrow grip bench press is up from 230 to 250. Seems to be easier on the elbows than wide grip for some reason. Still working legs back into the routine slowly, started leg press today at 540 lbs. Knee feels ok now, we'll see how it is tomorrow. With the way the 4OHT is keeping bloat down by working as an anti-e I'm thinking about upping the 4AD to 2300 mg a week.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
are you staying pretty lean on this stack? give us an update on your weight.

uridium245

Awards
Yeah staying pretty lean on this cycle so far thats why I'm upping the 4AD to 2300 mg/week, dropping the 4OHT to 250 mg/week and keeping the 1-Test and 5AA where they were. The 4OHT at 1200 mg a week trandermal or 400 mg actual absorbed plus the 5AA cyp was keeping me too dry in my opinion as it seemed to be hindering my gains. I've had a great deal of body recomposition so far this cycle and excellent strength gains, but I'm just now getting back to 190 lbs following the knee injury and kidney infection. I believe the antibiotics were interfering with my gains as well. I was taking cipro and telkesis if I recall correctly. I do know that some antibiotics interfere with gains more than others. Body fat is still around 11% - 12%. Typically I run around 15 to 17 percent while on a bulking cycle then drop to about 13 to 14 percent. The way this cycle was originally planned it would be a great lbm cycle or could even be used as a cutting cycle running maintenance calories.

Last edited:

uridium245

Awards
Had a great workout last night. Elbow pain was almost non-existent, MSM plus glucosamine seems to work everytime. I've decided to keep mid grip bench press at 270 and just increase reps for a while until the elbow pain is completly gone. Shrugs are up to 410 lbs for 2 sets of 8 reps. Pumps are starting to get painfull. :twisted: Skin gets so tight it feels like its gonna rip and veins are popping out all over the place. I swear my biceps looked like a friggin road map while doing curls last night. Pumps are also staying longer, its been 12 hours since I was at the gym and my arms, chest and shoulders are still pumped. Made a few changes to my bicep routine last week that seem to be stimulating more growth. I typically follow a combination MaxOT/Dogcrap type work out, heavy weights two to three sets depending on wether its a compound movement or not and 6 to 8 reps. Strength has been what I have been most interested in to this point as too much bulk interferes with my martial arts. I've chage the routine by starting with 110 lb curl bar for 8 reps followed by 2 sets of bumbell curls 55 lbs for 8 reps, followed by 45 lbs for 12 reps and finally 40 lbs to failure. Another exercise (BP, flys, cable press etc..) is done between the first 3 exercise but not the last two. I typically alternate exercises bicep/tricep/bicep/chest/tricep etc. I've put a 1/4 inch on the old mini-guns in one week. I have no idea what the hell you would call this routine, but it seems to be working.

uridium245

Awards
Five weeks in and everthing seems to running smoothly. Strength continues to show steady increases. Body recomp has been fantastic so far. I'm getting alot of compliments plus it seems everywhere I go the ladies just stare... damn I love that. Weighed in at 191 (yeah now were making progress), BF holding solid at 11%, arms are just a red c@nt hair under 17 inches cold. I have no clue what they are after a workout cause I'm not sure I could reach my other arm across with a tape measure.

Start of cycle
190 lbs 15% BF
161.5 lbs LBM
28.5 lbd FAT

5 Week mark
191 lbs 11% BF
170 lbs LBM
21 lbs FAT

So unless my math is AFU I'm half way into this cycle not including PCT and I've gained 8.5 lbs of lbm AND lost 7.5 lbs of fat. Not to shabby so far considering the problems early on. Did I mention "Damn I love cycles".

I've stayed away from cell volumizers and NO2 boosters so far to evaluate this particular combo and I gotta say I have liked it so far. I will now be adding Citrulline Malate 3 grams a day, AAKG 5 grams a day and CEE HCL 2 grams a day to see how far a medium dose PH stack can be pushed. Hope I can still wipe my butt after going to gym. :eek: If not I guess I could always buy a bidet. Yeah, there's nothing quite like pointing a fire hose at your arse.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
2 sets of bumbell curls 55 lbs for 8 reps,
Those must be the cheap kind :rofl:

I have no clue what they are after a workout cause I'm not sure I could reach my other arm across with a tape measure.
Sounds like the cycle is rolling along just fine. Ask one of the women staring to do it for you =D

On a more serious note, you mentioned not wanting to add too much bulk so as not to interfere with martial arts training. In general what types of lifts etc. have given you the most carryover to your training in martial arts?

I have never trained martial arts and am very uncoordinated in general. A lot of the guys I knew in college that trained martial arts were incredibly powerful and particularly fast. That combo was bound to help them move more iron and it usually did. Do you find that doing speed agility training in martial arts carry's over well to lifting. Or does it seem to work better to do direct speed work (a la dynamic effort method of westside) specifically in the movements you train. Just curious as to your take on it.

Nice results all around so far.

uridium245

Awards
I typically bulk twice a year and use a MaxOT/Dog Crap HIT type of training routine to stimulate maximum muscle fibre recruitment / CNS conditioning. I then use the following routine for two months followed by a month of HIT.

Take 70 % of your 10 rep single set max and perform the following. Perform 1 lift pause 1 second, perform 2 lifts pause 2 seconds etc... to 10 reps. This is a total of 54 lifts, these should be performed as explosively as possible with no more than a 3 second negative. The idea is to keep or increase explosive power and increase conditioning (try it you'll see what I mean) without stimulating too much muscle growth thru micro tearing.

In martial arts speed and accuracy are much more important that raw power for multiple reasons. #1 Speed, what can't be seen can not be defended against (try sparing againt a fifth degree black belt and you'll also see what I mean). #2 Speed also, this one is basic physics. Power=mass x velocity. Increase the velocity of a punch or kick and it will carry considerably more power. However if you increase mass too much velocity will suffer, resulting in less power. #3 Accuracy, If you can't connect with your target, power is irrelevant. Try punching someone square in the nose and miss 3 inches high. You will hit square in the middle of the forehead where bone thickness is at its greatest. This will just piss off your opponent and hurt your hand like a bitch.

I have found that after carrying the additional bulk around for a couple of months and then shaving off the excess results in phenominal increases in explosive speed. I can routinely kick faster than most of my opponents can punch. This usually frustrates the hell out of them, throws their game off, resulting in me wiping the floor with their asses.

As far as types of lifts that directly carry over to martial arts. Anything which is a compound movement will carry over to some extent as the is no such thing as an ISO knifehand strike. As far as being uncoordinated goes Cardinal. EVERYONE I have ever seen start martial arts training looked uncoordinated and felt like an idiot their first day and felt that everyone was watching them. Plus they had very limited flexibility with the possible exception of a few young ladies I know that started recently :drunk: These all disappear over time.

The only time raw power ever comes into the equation is if we are doing ground fighting which borrows alot from grappling, Jiu Jitsu and Hapkido. If this happens in a real fight its because you fucked up somewhere or got blindsided.

Sorry, didn't mean to write a friggin book. :icon_lol:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to write all that out! Much appreciated. I knew you would have an interesting take for how to develop speed and explosiveness. Definitely learned a lot from reading your post.

I am going to have to give that technique for explosive power and conditioning a try! Running some numbers, I figured I would end up working with about 55% give or take of a 1RM. Sounds about right for advanced speedwork.

A minor digression. You have run across an old physics geek here. I think your point #2 would work better like this. Power = Force*Velocity. Momentum = Mass*Velocity.

Speed is more helpful than mass when it comes to generating power. But more mass does mean more power given same velocity. Best way to show 'why' more mass tend to slow max velocity is to look at principle of inertia and realize that anytime you must change direction, you always undergo an acceleration. And more mass makes this tough.

Power is just work done per unit time. Energy or work scales as .5*mass*velocity^2. So when doing something like breaking a board with your hand you can see that both mass and velocity contribute to the power, but velocity much more so (one reason why small girl can break board easy as big bodybuilder, she moves hand faster).

Sorry for the phsyics jibberish. Will remove if requested. It is rare that I get to apply a little of what I spent so much money getting in college =D

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey uridium, what martial arts do you train in? And for how long if you dont mind me asking
Am curious how much of a difference you notice using the explosive training techniques you described.
Fellow martial artist.. i train mixed martial arts.. submission wrestling, MT, boxing..

cheers and great log

uridium245

Awards
Thanks for the correction Cardinal. I used to be a geek myself. What the hell am I saying? I'm still a geek. It used to be physics/chemistry 15 - 20 years ago now its computers. The times change but I guess we never really do.

uridium245

Awards
I've dabbled in various martial arts off and on for about 15 years but only really got serious about 3 years ago. Now I train in Taekwondo and Krav Maga. I am currently studying to become a certified instructor in TKD which has a few extra benifits over the standard trainging as we regularly attend what they term leadership seminars, but are primarily instruction in advanced TKD techniques mixed with instruction from other martial arts. Typically Akido, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
, Kung Fu, Hapkido, Judo, Karate, etc... TKD is sometimes called a flying martial arts as it focuses alot on flying kicks. It stresses the forms, weapons, philosophy and tradition, but continues to change and evolve.

Krav Maga is a hand to hand combat style training that was invented for and is used by the Israelie military. It is a very well rounded system that focuses on striking and ground fighting and is considered a hard style of martial arts. It is probably the best martial art training you can get for street use. (said while putting on an asbestos suit). It does not focus on forms/katas, philosophy or tradition. It's about doing the most amount of damage to your opponent in the least amount of time. It isn't pretty, but it works, just ask Bas Rutten 3 time UFC Champion. It also goes into great detail in defeating opponents that are armed. Which probably explains why so many police forces are now begining to mandate training in Krav Maga.

After switching to my speed style training I usually see a huge difference in my speed and I'm able to go at full throttle much longer. While bulking I feel like such a puss cause 10 minutes into it and I'm sucking wind and sweating like a pig.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, i think i might try your speed training.. i can always use more gas.
Krav Maga is supposed to be pretty hardcore.. i have heard lots of good things about it in reference to street defence.

Cheers.

uridium245

Awards
Broken Rules

Well, I'm about to break one of my own cardinal rules. I have always advocated and have personally used the most aggressive compounds at the beginning of a cycle. However, starting next week I'm going to break my own rule by adding 100 mg a day of M1,4ADD to the final 4 weeks of my cycle. Blasphemy you say... maybe. My reasons are as follow:

1. This will be my last legal cycle and as such will probably be my last.
2. This cycle has produced only dry gains with zero water retention.
3. I still have a small amount of annoying elbow pain that I believe is being caused by the 1 Test dose being close to a gram a week. I would like to see if the water retention caused by this product will help with lubrication of the joints.
4. Just in case its not my last cycle I'd like to evaluate how I respond to D-Bol.
5. Gains seem to be slowing down. But I'm eating all I can force down. 1-Test has never been good for my appetite, but I hear M1,4ADD/D-Bol increases appetite.

Ok you can all drag out the leg irons and flay the barbarian followed by a nice cozy burning at the steak (sic... see I'm getting hungry already). Whose bringing the marshmellows and beer? Then we'll top off the evening with a good old fashioned lynching. :twisted: Sounds like fun. Oh, were talking about me right. Never mind what I just said... the last part anyways.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm about to break one of my own cardinal rules. I have always advocated and have personally used the most aggressive compounds at the beginning of a cycle. However, starting next week I'm going to break my own rule by adding 100 mg a day of M1,4ADD to the final 4 weeks of my cycle. Blasphemy you say... maybe. My reasons are as follow:

1. This will be my last legal cycle and as such will probably be my last.
2. This cycle has produced only dry gains with zero water retention.
3. I still have a small amount of annoying elbow pain that I believe is being caused by the 1 Test dose being close to a gram a week. I would like to see if the water retention caused by this product will help with lubrication of the joints.
4. Just in case its not my last cycle I'd like to evaluate how I respond to D-Bol.
5. Gains seem to be slowing down. But I'm eating all I can force down. 1-Test has never been good for my appetite, but I hear M1,4ADD/D-Bol increases appetite.

Ok you can all drag out the leg irons and flay the barbarian followed by a nice cozy burning at the steak (sic... see I'm getting hungry already). Whose bringing the marshmellows and beer? Then we'll top off the evening with a good old fashioned lynching. :twisted: Sounds like fun. Oh, were talking about me right. Never mind what I just said... the last part anyways.
Good call! M1,4 is my new favorite compound......but youre right about the wet thing, its the wettest thing I've ever been on. The 5aa cyp should dry out the gains tho. I'm loving 150mg ED, but 100mg should do the trick too. My hunger and thirst are through the roof. Good luck!

uridium245

Awards
Well been on the Citrulline Malate,AAKG & CEE HCL for a 10 days and the M1,4ADD for 5 days. Strength and indurance have both increased. Arms are finally 17" cold. :drunk: The CEE and M1,4ADD have FINALLY eliminated the last of my elbow pain. Hot Damn! Weight is up about another 2 pounds but I don't really see much of any bloating, calipers say BF is the same. Veins are still popping out all over the place while working out and the six pack hasn't left town yet. I'm definetly enjoying the pumps as there now getting to the point where I have had to cut my workout short.

The only downside to the CM and AAKG that I have noticed is when doing heavy lifts I turn beet red. Ah the wonders of vasodialation. I have also noticed a need for more sleep at these levels of androgens. I have heard that usually happens, but I've never been on this much **** at one time before.

Tomorrow will be leg day woopee! :rasp:

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Uridium,

Good choices :)
Hopefully you rspond to M1,4ADD. And i think its it to help your elbow rather than CEE :)
I would use it as 2-weeks kickstarter for a cycle in place of M1T, but i may opt for Superdrol...

I'm on CM and CEE myself and the red face is happening to me as well during heavy efforts: but who cares? ;)
Are you taking CM both morning and bedtime (at least 3g+3g)? When i dont forget the night dose (rare), i wake up less tired :)

uridium245

Awards
No I've been taking the CM & CEE about 3 hours before my workouts. I usually don't get to the gym until about 8 pm. I know it's kinda late but I'm a bit of night owl and there are less people at the gym. I definately like the CEE MUCH better than straight creatine. I have had zero gastro problems.

I may try that second dose of CM before bed and see if it helps. My intensity level is soo high at the gym that I'm usually wasted the next day and really dont want to get up.

Strangely enough I'm starting to look forward to this cycle being over as I am getting real tired of injecting 14.4 cc's a week. It's almost enough to send someone over to the dark side. (Said in Yoda's voice) You must be strong with the force and resist or fall into temptation you will. :frustrate

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I may try that second dose of CM before bed and see if it helps. My intensity level is soo high at the gym that I'm usually wasted the next day and really dont want to get up.
Then CM first thing in the morning would help. Take 3-4g, it helps me a lot starting th day. I would waive the night dose but not the morning one.

uridium245

Awards
Well, I had a feeling it might happen after adding the M1,4ADD to the already extensive list of **** I'm taking on this cycle. What might IT be your asking... Gyno, Bitch Tits, Gozanga, Knockers. :blink: I noticed a small lump a little smaller than a pea under the right nipple that was sore. Must have been the methyl estadiol that M1,4ADD/DBOL converts to, combined with the lowered dose of 4OHT and discontinuation of 6OXO. I wanted to retain more water to help with joint pain and it worked. I guess I kinda knew cutting back on the anti-e's could result in this which is why I've been checking the nipples every other day. Not to worry though, I've plenty of Nolva on hand and will be increasing the 4OHT and 6OXO dose back to where it was. It should be gone inside a week. I will continue to keep the 4OHT and 6OXO at their new levels however for the duration of this cycle.

uridium245

Awards
Hit the gym for leg day. I wan't to sure how legs would go today as I injected quads on Tuesday and the right one was pretty damn sore. It went really well, blew past my previous presonal record for leg press by 20 lbs. 630's not much but form was perfect. Leg curls went up another 10 lbs also. Now I'm really looking forward to ham, deviled eggs, crannberry sauce, etc...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

uridium245

Awards
Today was upper body. Went really well again, just about every lift went up another 10lbs. It took a while but I'm starting to see a little bit of acne breakout on my forehead. My skins been oily for a while now thanks to the 5AA Cyp. I'm surprised the acne took this long to show up. Could also be the Nolva. I usually breakout during PCT which always consists of Nolva. On another good note the mild gyno has disappeared already (Big sigh of relief!)

Started taking 1500mg nettle root and 1500mg of vitex a day starting yesterday. The nettle root is supposed to bind to the SHBG enzyme resulting in more free test circulating. I'll keep you guys posted on whether or not I can tell a difference.

One a side note, has anybody else ever noticed that it takes forever to bust a nut while on Nolva. It happens to me everytime. Sometimes thats a good thing, but damn I get enough cardio as is. I don't need that extra 45 minutes while bulking. :hammer:

uridium245

Awards
Well, I don't know if it was the nettle root and vitex or placebo effect. But I had my best workout ever tonight. Went up 10 lbs on seated cable rows to 140 for 8 with a three second hold, incline fly also went up 10 lbs to 170 for 8. Then to top it off my personal record for mid grip bench press went up to 280 for 8. The first sent was clean but the 8th rep on the second set was sloppy. :blink:

Intensity overall was way up. I was so burned out afterwards I was shaking all the way home. A bouble dose of whey and some cottage chesse fixed that though. Wish I had included these supplements at the beginning of my cycle. I've also noticed an increase in libedo, like I really friggin needed that. A cute skirt walks by... boner, an ugly skirt walks by... boner, the wind blows... boner.

I gotta feeling I'm gonna be sore as **** tomorrow. Calgon take me away!

uridium245

Awards
Well today is the last day of this cycle. :rasp: Overall I've been very pleased. I did not manage to bulk as much as I had planned, but then again 193 lbs at 5'6" 11% BF is seriously effecting my flexibility and speed. Now it's PCT time woopee!

I'll be switching back to my speed routine for the next 30 days. So we will see how much weight I keep. I had intended to run this PCT with IGF but I picked a bad time of year for it due to the expense involved. I'd rather spend that money on my daughter for Christmas. Oh well, maybe next time. One nice thing about leaving out the IGF is I'll be able to see exactly how effective the Swale HCG protocol is for recovery without out any other compounds besides Nolva involved.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Not bad

If your measurements are on, then there's nothing too bad about trading in 7.5 pounds of fat for 10.5 pounds of lean mass.

Start - 190 @15%BF = 161.5 LBM + 28.5 fat
End - 193 @11%BF = 172 LBM + 21 fat.

uridium245

Awards
Thanks Strat,

I appreciate the comment. I know I should be happy with the results. I was just hoping for a little better. I guess most of us are never truly 100% satisfied with our physique or conditioning. Maybe thats why we keep at.... Nah I'm just a vain bastard myself haha.

I'll try and post some after pics this weekend. Maybe then I'll be able to see the difference. Everyone I know has been commenting on the changes, but looking in the mirror everyday its hard to see them.

uridium245

Awards
Pictures

Well I promised some updated photos... so here they are. They were taken 11 hours after my workout. My apologies for the piss poor quality. Maybe some day I'll get a camera that's worth a ****.

On another note today was the first time I have switched to my speed routine while androgens were still in the blood stream. Big mistake, I got so pumped I didn't get halfway through my routine and had to call it quits. The stretching at the end was murder. I usually like to hold my stretches for 60 seconds but not today. I got to 30 seconds and said **** this ****.

Attachments

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Very impressive! Good work. Sorry but you can't hide a good physique and good results from a cycle with a shitty camera!

uridium245

Awards
Update on PCT

Wow, 10 days into PCT and all I can say is "Holy ****!" This has been the smoothest PCT I've ever had. If Swale wasn't a guy I'd find him and give a great big wet kiss. I will NEVER cycle again without using the Swale HCG protocol! I've kept all the weight and strength so far. My mood has been easy going and level. The family jewels seem to be working pretty good. Sex drive and stamina are still excellent. The nettle root and vitex at 1.5 grams each a day may have something to do with it as well.

I can only imagine what this PCT would have been like with Long R3IGF-1. :sad: Maybe next time.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Wow, glad to hear PCT is going so well! You look much thicker and leaner in the new photos than the one you posted in the beginning of the cycle. Have you lost any weight in your first 10 days of PCT?

uridium245

Awards
I lost one pound on day 3 of PCT then gained it back on day 7 or 8. But my weight fluctuates like that sometimes if I dont drink enough water or eat to much salt etc... By the way Rob, big thumbs ups on your current cycle. Pretty impressive gains so far!

On another note, I tested this past Saturday to go from a regular blackbelt to a 1st degree blackbelt. The testing took 3 hours and 10 min. I just KNEW I was gonna be one sore ass sorry SOB for the next couple of days. But the Citrulline Malate seems to really do an awesome job of removing amonia and lactic acid buildup. At the end alot of people looked like they were ready to drop or keel over dead, but I felt like I could have gone another hour with little problem. I was a little stiff Sunday morning for about 4 hours but no soreness ever showed up. Where was this stuff when I played football in high school or how about Marine Corp boot camp? I really could have used the **** then.