Week 7: T-4 6 squirts a day
NASC 2ml/day
Sauce 6 caps a day
PE 6 caps a day

Week 8: T-4 6 squirts a day
NASC 1ml/day
Sauce 6 caps a day
PE 6 caps a day

Plan on taking 1-2caps of AromaZap(syntrax) from week 4 to week 8Plan on taking 6-OXO 6 caps a day for 1 bottle then 3 caps a day for 1 bottle immediately after week 8. Plan on taking FUZU 6 caps a day from week 8 to week 15.

I just finished week 2 today. Starting weight: 180lbs. Weight after week 2: 189.2lbs. Bodyfat start 10%, Bodyfat after week 2 9%.

Other supps. used are GNC Mega Green Multi, Prima-C, Nat. Vit. E., Yeast derived Selenium, Isomatrix, EAS Myoplex Deluxe(occasionally), various proteins from Protein Factory

Height 5'8"

Last edited:

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Wow its really confusing seeing all of these supps interchanging... I dont see the point of these sports creams at the beginning. Why are they there?

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Could you please explain what all that stuff is and why you're taking it?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
What are the "ASC" and "NASC"?? I have never heard of those?

LG. :cool:

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
ASC = Andro Sports Cream Abbr.
NASC = Nor Andro Sports Cream

And that confused the holy **** out of me too.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
NASC=NorAndroSportsCreme(Medlean) 2ml=90mg 19-norandrostenediol, 60mg 19-norandrostenedione

ASC=AndroSportsCreme(Medlean) 2ml=120mg 4-androstenediol, 30mg 4-androstenedione

These are transdermals(the orginals I think) albeit weak ones. I bought these last August, before I knew about Avant and BDC, so I figured I would use them up. Notice that tomorrow I will stop the ASC and switch to T-4.

Medlean calls them cremes now due to exactly what happened to Avant. They are not bad, just weak. As a matter of fact of would love to hear one of you gurus critique the transdermal formula in these cremes: purified water, alcohol(SDA), sunflower oil, sorbitan, monooleate, glyceryl monostearate, cetyl and stearyl alcohol, laureth-23, vit. e tocopherol

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
A side note, today when I received my T-4, some had squirted out of the bottle, so I just rubbed that on my stomach and back, with no DMSO yet, within 5 minutes I could taste it. Awesome, never got that from the cremes. I'm very excited to start T-4.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks is a long time. Maybe try to condense it into a 4 week cycle. Have a 4 week post cycle, and cycle another 4 weeks. You've got enough 6oxo, and what looks like enough ph. Besides, the T4 is cheap.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean that 8 weeks might be too long in the respect that it will be harder to restart my own test production again? How would you go about condensing my cycle into 4 weeks? I'm already on week 3. Or would you recommend that I break this up into two 4 week cycles with the appropiate time off in between?

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'm an idiot, I reread your post and you say exactly to break it up into two 4 week cycles. Sorry, my observation skills are sometimes lacking.