Distance running and hdrol/ultradrol first cycle

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Hi,

I'm starting my running season i.e. going back to EOD 6-10 miles runs and speedwork on top of my weight training (currently a PHAT variation).

I was planning also to do my first cycle around June. I haven't decided yet, but most likely I'll run H-drol or Ultradrol.
(I'm 6'2, about 180, below 10%bf)

Is it a good idea at all? Or lots of cardio and PH cycle do not match?
My concern is that those can raise my blood pressure too high especially when doing speed work and I've heard something about glycogen retention issues.

Any ideas?

NonyaBidness

Awards
I've heard you can negatively impact lipid values from too much cardio in addition to the bp issues. Hdrol is generally the go to compound for first timers because the cycle is shorter and less intense. You have a better shot at keeping the gains and the sides are less intense to the extent that they occur at all.

Im thinking of ultradrol for my second cycle. 4wks at 12mg a day. I've been able to assess my tolerance to some degree from running pmag as a first cycle, so I know a little of what to expect. I also had the experience if learning from beginner mistakes, which might help me get more from a compound that has more to give.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I would stack the two, especially not for my first cycle. I'd stack a furuza-A clone with H-drol for my first cycle, if you had to do a stack. H-drol alone should do wonders for you for a first. I'd also look into the SARM GW-501516 if you wanted to give your pet rat something, not too much info on it but it is suppose to be amazing for endurance. Keep an eye open for more info on the SARM.

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Thanks for input!

I had pretty high LDL/HDL levels when I had check-up in January. I guess I should get more fat and fish oil on cycle then?
I might stick with H-drol then if it's better for first time.

I wasn't thinking about stacking. One compound would be just enough for start I'm sure.

I am reading ManBeast's log on GW-501516 http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/196317-another-sarm-log.html
What I got it makes easier to use fat for fuel, but my pet rat is on the lean side so I don't know if it would be of much use...?

Ostarine is quite interesting... Though, I am not so sure about giving my rat research chemicals at this point.

EDIT:
Quoted "GW-50156 regulates fat burning through a number of widespread mechanisms [7]; it increases glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and increases muscle gene expression, especially genes involved in preferential lipid utilization.,[8][9] [10] This shift changes the body's metabolism to favor burning fat for energy instead of carbohydrates or muscle protein, potentially allowing clinical application for obese patients to lose fat effectively without experiencing muscle catabolism or the effects and satiety issues associated with low blood sugar. [11] GW-501516 also increases muscle mass, which improved glucose tolerance and reduced fat mass accumulation even in mice fed a very high fat diet, suggesting that GW-501516 may have a protective effect against obesity [12]"
Interesting...

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for input!

I had pretty high LDL/HDL levels when I had check-up in January. I guess I should get more fat and fish oil on cycle then?
I might stick with H-drol then if it's better for first time.

I wasn't thinking about stacking. One compound would be just enough for start I'm sure.

I am reading ManBeast's log on GW-501516 http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/196317-another-sarm-log.html
What I got it makes easier to use fat for fuel, but my pet rat is on the lean side so I don't know if it would be of much use...?

Ostarine is quite interesting... Though, I am not so sure about giving my rat research chemicals at this point.

EDIT:

Interesting...
Ostarine could be a good match and it is older so there is more info on it. I haven't taken too much interest into any of the SARMs but what I have read about the GW is it also improves your endurance(Along with the enhanced fat burning). Figured that fact would interest you the most since you're running around 40+ miles a week.

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Ostarine could be a good match and it is older so there is more info on it. I haven't taken too much interest into any of the SARMs but what I have read about the GW is it also improves your endurance(Along with the enhanced fat burning). Figured that fact would interest you the most since you're running around 40+ miles a week.
Thanks. I might get on Hella and focus on building some more muscle and do some maintenance runs only and then jump on Ostarine during PCT...
Would you think to get Ostarine from a research chem company or get the Iron Mag Labs Osta Rx?

Anyway, I would need to read more about SARMs and GW in specific. And I would need to research how to get stuff like that or Clomid here in UK. PHs are perfectly legal to get here, the trick is to get meds for PCT as I can see...