First cycle Pro Hormones . Help me

Tesla

Awards
Hello people, I'm here for the first time.
can anyone help me?
I do gym for 4 years, and now I want to do a cycle of pro hormones. I have informed both the AAS and I concluded that I will do a cycle of Test E injection for 12 weeks. But first I want to do a cycle of PH.
I'm no expert at all pH values​​, so I ask, can you recommend a cycle? cycle + PCT.
Finasteride is necessary?
There are stacks of ready-made (for example, anabolic growth kit RDE) are valid?

My goal is to increase the size

33 years
5'9 height
178 weight
12% bf

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello people, I'm here for the first time.
can anyone help me?
I do gym for 4 years, and now I want to do a cycle of pro hormones. I have informed both the AAS and I concluded that I will do a cycle of Test E injection for 12 weeks. But first I want to do a cycle of PH.
I'm no expert at all pH values​​, so I ask, can you recommend a cycle? cycle + PCT.
Finasteride is necessary?
There are stacks of ready-made (for example, anabolic growth kit RDE) are valid?

My goal is to increase the size

33 years
5'9 height
178 weight
12% bf
anabolic growth kit is a good stack.PCT will need to be SERM based.I suggest you read this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html It explains everything. Also read the sticky's in the anabolic section.Good reads aswell.
As for your first cycle ....injects can be less harmfull but pinning yourself every day or every other/every 3 days can be a mind ****.I know I would have a hard time sticking a needle intra muscle.Ph's are easier but harsher on your body(depending on the PH)
H-drol/hella drol are good first timers and they have a long half life.12hrs infact.Which means 1 dose in the morning and one at dinner/an hour away from bed.Other good first timers like epi/havoc have a half life of 6 hrs so more frequent doses are needed.As for the Finasteride I have no idea.

Non methyls are also an option,not liver toxic and all.BOLD is a great first cycle.

Be sure to stock up on support supplements to help your blood pressure and liver.

Hope I helped.

Tesla

Awards
I can not seem to buy Nolvadex.
preparations similar to Nolva can replace it or not?

Tesla

Awards
anabolic growth kit is a good stack.PCT will need to be SERM based.I suggest you read this thread: It explains everything. Also read the sticky's in the anabolic section.Good reads aswell.
As for your first cycle ....injects can be less harmfull but pinning yourself every day or every other/every 3 days can be a mind ****.I know I would have a hard time sticking a needle intra muscle.Ph's are easier but harsher on your body(depending on the PH)
H-drol/hella drol are good first timers and they have a long half life.12hrs infact.Which means 1 dose in the morning and one at dinner/an hour away from bed.Other good first timers like epi/havoc have a half life of 6 hrs so more frequent doses are needed.As for the Finasteride I have no idea.

Non methyls are also an option,not liver toxic and all.BOLD is a great first cycle.

Be sure to stock up on support supplements to help your blood pressure and liver.

Hope I helped.
w 1-12 Anabolic Innovations - Life Support | 4 caps ED
w 3-7 H drol | 50/75/75/75/75 ED
w 8-12 Competitive Edge Labs - PCT Assist | 5 caps ED
w 8-11 Nolva | 40/20/10/10 ED
w 8-11 Driven sports - Activate Extreme | 4 caps ED
w 1-12 Finasteride | 1mg ED
+Creatine+BCAA+Fish oil+Protein

What do you think?