First Cycle Log: Test E ~400 11 weeks. Let's Do This Sh*t

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Alright it's officially GO TIME for me. Took my first pin about a couple hours ago! Was definitely amateur hour, but I think I got the job done.

Test E 400 mg (wk 1 - 11) ****Edit: 250 mg every 4th day so will now be 437.5 mg / wk****
D-Bol 25 mg (wk 1 - 4) ****Edit: 35 mg ED 1-4****
Winny 40 mg (wk 7 - 11)

HCG 250IU 2x's / wk (wk 4 - 9)
HCG 500 IU 2x's / wk (wk 10 - 11)

Arimidex - .5 mg EOD as needed

On cycle supports:
Liv 52, fish oil, milk thistle, grape seed extract, hawthorne berry, saw palmetto, glucosamine chondroitin, pantothenic acid, antibiotic for acne (doxycycline 100 mg) if needed

5'10", 203ish lbs, not sure body fat. Here is the "before" picture (taken on 4/3):
Sizeup 4-3-12.jpg

Diet: 275 g protein, 400 g carbs, 100 g fat, ~3700 cal

Goal: Gain approx. 12 lbs of lean mass, lose about 5 lbs of fat if possible.

4 day split: (1) Abs / back (2) legs / forearms (3) Chest / Bi's (4) Shoulders / Tri's

Not sure what kind of cardio I'll be doing. Probably just a little but should do more...

Doing abs & back today, will keep the log updated!

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Thanks again for the support AM brothers.

Woke up today about 6 feeling great, went to the gym did legs and KILLED it. Not sure if this is really the Test E and the smallish amount of D-Bol working so quickly, although either way I like how it's going so far a little less than 24 hours in. To be honest I slacked on legs big time until two weeks ago (for three years due to not fitting into jeans), so probably will have good progress w legs regardless.

One thing I'm just a little concerned about is a very slight pain behind my right shoulder blade. Not sure if it's from squatting, or lifting too much on lateral raises, but will be careful with certain movements...

Does anyone else wake up early and feel like they're ready to kill it on a cycle? Is it too early for this to really have taken an effect on me?

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Just a little update I'm doing a bit more: 19 amps (250 mg per ml, 1 ML amps) in 11 weeks, so will be closer to 430 mg / week (4,750 mg / 11 weeks = 432 mg / wk, or 4,750 mg first to last pin = 76 days = 62.5 mg / day or 437.5 mg / wk)

Also one question - How long does it take to develop a pain or soreness at injection site? I did right quad yesterday early afternoon, didn't feel anything till about 2:00PM today, now just a little bit of a pain. I've heard that 'virgin' muscle tissue hurts but it gets better the more you pin, hopefully I'm this lucky every time but maybe it just hasn't hit yet?

san731

san731

Awards
It's probably the fact that you know you're "on" that's contributing to your increased motivation. Usually I get it too with the first pin or pill lol.

And yes virgin muscles are more prone to PIP(post injection pain) but its usually seen more with short estered oils such as test prop. Generally test cyp and e aren't bad at all. So it's safe to say you're experiencing the worst of it right now. Not that bad right?

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
It's probably the fact that you know you're "on" that's contributing to your increased motivation. Usually I get it too with the first pin or pill lol.

And yes virgin muscles are more prone to PIP(post injection pain) but its usually seen more with short estered oils such as test prop. Generally test cyp and e aren't bad at all. So it's safe to say you're experiencing the worst of it right now. Not that bad right?
Awesome, good to know man. Yep definitely not that bad, it doesn't really hurt unless I rub it or something. Can walk ok and did legs this AM..Just caught me off guard a little bc literally zero pain at all after the pinning until late this morning.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Debating whether or not to do chest / bi's tonight by the way. Might just have to crush it...

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Debating whether or not to do chest / bi's tonight by the way. Might just have to crush it...
Crushed chest / bi's tonight. Made sure to eat up since I worked out AM and PM, macros were 306 protein, 463 carbs (174 sugar), 104 fat, 33 grams fiber, 3855 calories.

Sugar probably seems high but had a few smoothies today which helps me get the protein in, and it's gotta be healthier than sour power, although I did have a rice crispy treat pre-workouts.

Here's an updated photo of me on my second day of this cycle:

JCVD.jpeg

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Also might just use forma stanzol on cycle. Anybody want to weigh in with their opinion on formastane vs. arimidex? Thanks if you have any experiences w both...

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Feelin' good today except have been dealing with lingering rotator cuff pain right underneath my right shoulder blade. Just have to keep an eye on it...doing shoulders & tri's today, will incorporate a cable rotator cuff exercise (3 sets) at end of shoulders, and will use foam roller to loosen up underneath shoulder blade as was well advised from Rodja.

Chest, quads and glutes are pretty sore from yesterday, ready to kill shoulders & tris. Hopefully not literally kill shoulders as I have to keep an eye on rotator cuff.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you keep your shoulder warmed up in between pressing movements. I use to have RC issues but just taking 30 seconds in between sets to warm up the shoulders made all my issues almost disappear.

Feelin' good today except have been dealing with lingering rotator cuff pain right underneath my right shoulder blade. Just have to keep an eye on it...doing shoulders & tri's today, will incorporate a cable rotator cuff exercise (3 sets) at end of shoulders, and will use foam roller to loosen up underneath shoulder blade as was well advised from Rodja.

Chest, quads and glutes are pretty sore from yesterday, ready to kill shoulders & tris. Hopefully not literally kill shoulders as I have to keep an eye on rotator cuff.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Make sure you keep your shoulder warmed up in between pressing movements. I use to have RC issues but just taking 30 seconds in between sets to warm up the shoulders made all my issues almost disappear.
Cool thx brother, I'm hoping to figure out how to use that foam roller thing too to stretch beforehand, and I'll just make sure to warm up more. I think one thing that could be a culprit believe it or not is cheating bar curls; on those last couple cheat reps you use a little shoulders in an awkward position. Think I'm going to start with preacher curls, and use less weight for standing bar or DB curls. Just gotta tweak the workout all around and hopefully it'll pass.

Thanks again man.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Didn't kill shoulders & tri's as expected due to the rotator cuff / under the shoulder blade discomfort, but got the job done. Iced up tonight and seeing chiropractor tomorrow if they can fit me in. Luckily I found out there's one in my office building hopefully he can help.

Diet was 275 on the dot protein, 438 carbs (111 sugar), 103 fat, 50 g fiber, 3500 cal. Thinking of really going for a recomp after reading UnrealMachine's log on recomping (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/198514-recomposition-cycle.html), so going to try to do cardio in the AM for 30 min on empty stomach 3-4 x's per week. That plus walking to work 2.5 miles round trip should definitely help.

Anyway, hopefully the shoulder / back / RC issue is just a little speed bump. Tomorrow will be an off day aside from hopefully some quality cardio which for me is very rare.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Hit up the chiropractor yesterday and back is feeling a little better already. Basically it was a ton of different very tight areas in the back and that puts you out of alignment, so they used the electric pads & heat to loosen up the back / traps areas, deep tissue massage, and then adjustments i.e. cracking me every way possible.

Today shot second pin. I definitely need some tips on injecting from ampules; you can't turn them upside down obviously, so it's hard to draw. I end up drawing air for the most part, and I seem to always miss a couple drops. I literally just pinned all I could get and then swallowed the couple drops I couldn't draw up. Not sure if that does anything, I'm guessing it gets broken down in the stomach, but couldn't bring myself to throw it out or pin again for just two drops.

Anyway small setback with the back issues but I'm optimistic. Today is abs & back day, and I'll just focus more on pull-ups as opposed to heavy dumbbell rows and things like that.

If anyone has tips on drawing / injecting from ampules please let me know. I don't want to keep doing "a little less than 250 mg" per shot.

Thanks guys as always, I'll prob post this question in the main section in case no one sees it.

rabz

rabz

Awards
Also wanted to weigh in on a couple of things. After my first shot I felt nothing as well until a few hours later then I'm sore today but it's eased a ton. As far as eating gear goes...lol! The winny may actually have some chance at passing through your liver but I wouldn't advise it. The test will not pass at all or else everyone would just drink it and never pin. Have you considered ordering sterile vials online and dumping your amps into them for storage? Also when you pull back just let the oil run into the syringe on its own until it almost stops before pulling back again. That should help. It took a few tries before I fully grasped the concept. Good luck with all this bro! Wish I could be doing my first cycle
Looking as lean as you already are!

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Thanks my man, once again it's awesome that you're doing this the same time will definitely be able help each other. You're definitely right, although I swear I just sat there with the syringe drawn and waited...and waited.. and took really a lot longer than I think it's supposed to. I think it's because I haven't been able to invert the amp too much.

Ha and yeah I feel dumb swallowing but it was just a little and I figured better than throwing it out. I definitely thought about dumping the amps in a sterile vial but I feel like I'd screw that up and potentially lose even more. Who knows tho, gotta just get experienced I guess.

rabz

rabz

Awards
What size needle are you drawing with? Maybe that plays a role? I'm with you. Prolly just practice makes perfect. I had three buddies and did everything for them so I got some
Practice in there thank goodness.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
What size needle are you drawing with? Maybe that plays a role? I'm with you. Prolly just practice makes perfect. I had three buddies and did everything for them so I got some
Practice in there thank goodness.
I have a 23 g / 1" ones. So you think maybe draw w like a 20 and shoot with a 23 or higher?

rabz

rabz

Awards
I have a 23 g / 1" ones. So you think maybe draw w like a 20 and shoot with a 23 or higher?
I have 21 to draw and 25 to shoot. Seems to flood in pretty well with the 21s. Also have 22 for drawing. I think 23 is probably superior to 25 as far as ease of injection goes but I hate needles and don't mind to push that plunger for a bit longer.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
I have 21 to draw and 25 to shoot. Seems to flood in pretty well with the 21s. Also have 22 for drawing. I think 23 is probably superior to 25 as far as ease of injection goes but I hate needles and don't mind to push that plunger for a bit longer.
Good to know, I'll probably get into the various sizes n stuff down the road, but guess I'm sticking (no pun intended) w 23's to keep it simple.

Dude, if someone told me 5, 10 years ago, let alone 5 months ago, that I'd pin and do it myself, I'd have told them they're nuts. Not that it's so hard but I thought I was much more of a puss when it comes to needles.

loadcoil

loadcoil

Awards
I'll be along for the ride. Started my test e/ deca/ dbol cycle the same day as you. Good luck!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Not my department for growth but I like reading it and this is pretty informative and motivating to kill pigs and raise hell.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Ok feeling pretty good although worked late last night and didn't get much sleep. Second day at chiropractor today hopefully this will help all back / traps tightness get 100% better so I can go all out the rest of the cycle.

Yesterday I decided to do an old technique for more volume on back, I think it's called the "Russian Bear" technique. Basically you work out a body part, ideally a lagging part, then do something else like abs, and then workout the weak body part again so you almost work out double the amount on the weak body part.

So I did 8 sets of pull-ups at home, headed to gym and did 16 sets of abs, then another 12 sets of back. Hopefully this will help with back & bi's, I mentioned before I got in great shape one summer off a ton of sets of pull-ups, pushups, ball crunches, and light dumbbell stuff.

Anyway, no crazy gains yet but still on week one. Debating doing legs tonight hmmm might just do legs once / week and then do chest / bi's tonight, but I'll play it by ear. Will keep posted...next pin will be on Monday.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
If you're feeling like a monster then hit legs. I love leg day... Tomorrow.

How much sleep would you say your getting on average? Anytime I hear Russian Bear I think of that 5000cal weight gainer

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards

How much sleep would you say your getting on average? Anytime I hear Russian Bear I think of that 5000cal weight gainer
I try to get 7 hrs during the week and like 9 on the weekend.. could use more for sure

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards

Went to the gym & thought I was gonna bitch out and do leg presses, RDL's, extensions / curls etc. but ended up CRUSHING squats and did a full leg workout ("full workout" for now; hadn't done legs really for years bc couldn't fit into jeans so only been doing legs again for 3 weeks I'll up the sets in a month or so). Kept protein and carbs up as usual. Considering having back issues so far a pretty solid first week 5 good workouts and good (bulking) diet.

Will be ready for when the Test E kicks in dog!

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Missed out yesterday, but had to listen to my body..7x / week is too much anyway.

Gonna hopefully kill some Tyrannosaurus Pecs and Bi-ceratops in a few. Tomorrow is next pin, weirdly looking forward to it.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Yes! I love corny muscle jokes! Adding that to my arsenal.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Somehow was a little weaker on chest (inc DB press) but still had a pretty good workout.

Re: rotator cuff / upper right back issues - It's definitely tied to and resulted from going too heavy on barbell curls; I was cheating on the barbell curls and that puts stress on the shoulders / back in an awkward way. The way I'm going around this is starting with preacher curls, and doing more sitting exercises that takes any potential cheating out of the picture. Will just continue w chiropractor treatments this week and hopefully get back to 100% soon.

Either way, by the time this test E really kicks in I'll hopefully be in a position to go nuts:)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed

loadcoil

loadcoil

Awards
Better take care of those shoulders. I had some pain last year and decided to just "work through it". It just got worse. Haven't been able to flat bench, incline bench, or over head press since October

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Yes! I love corny muscle jokes! Adding that to my arsenal.
Here's my arsenal so far of corny / somewhat funny names for body parts, I'll put an asterisk next to the ones I didn't make up, or at least I haven't heard them through anyone else:

Quads = Quad-zilla(s)*

Forearms = Fivearms

Deltoids, They're Curiously Strong™* or Shoulders = Boulders

Tyrannosaurus Pecs

Christmas Hams

Cows (not calfs or calves)

Abs = The Hollywood Squares*

The Tri-State Area

Venus Fly-Traps, or Bear-Traps (small ones are mouse traps)

When I got home from my first college break, I had to tell my parents I'm Biceptual (or Bi-ceratops)

Currently trying to think of or awaiting to hear a good one for back or lats...

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Third Pin this AM. Is it bad to pin on an empty stomach?

This was the first time that there was any blood when I took out the needle. It wasn't a lot, just a big drop that dried up quickly. Also it hurt in one area so I just went in a little bit and bailed, then put it like 1 cm away and it still hurt but not as bad.

So far I've just stuck w right quad / day 1 then left quad / day 5 / right quad day 9 etc. and no big soreness yet, at least not anything at all debilitating.

Just did some cardio and forearms on an empty stomach this AM. I definitely can't handle too much workload on an empty stomach; I get like dizzy and feel really sick I've always felt that I have low blood sugar, not quite hypoglycemia but I can't go too long w out food.

Still no crazy differences in size / shape or strength, but only on 8th day. Still pinning every 4th day so that it will be 437.5 mg per week. Will post later; working on the Tri-State Area and Deltoids: "They're Curiously Strong™" tonight.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Better take care of those shoulders. I had some pain last year and decided to just "work through it". It just got worse. Haven't been able to flat bench, incline bench, or over head press since October
I hear you, you're definitely right in the long run it's not worth it. Since I went to the chiropractor though, I realized it's basically tightness all through my back and now that I've had two treatments (that electro-stim & heat to loosen muscles, deep tissue massage, and adjustments) it's getting better. I was a little weaker last week, and considering it was my first week on AAS it probably had something to do w the back issues but they are getting better, so far.

Next treatment on back is on Wed., and until then I have Shoulders / Tri's tonight, Back / Abs tomorrow. The exercises I have to watch out for are DB overhead shoulder press, DB Rows, and heavy DB lateral raises, which I will do later on in the workouts so will use less weight.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for the ride...that looks like a sweet ass cycle...

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Boulders & the Tri-State Area workout was solid. Definitely notice the increased sweating on cycle, was dripping but kick-ass workout. Feeling great and glad that so far the back issues have been getting better and I haven't had to hold back too much. Hopefully will be in a position this and next week to really start making strength gains.

A little bit of acne on face, I'd say it's at the upper range of a normal "bad week" but nothing too bad so far. Third boob has grown in nicely, might be gyno:
images.jpeg

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Here's my arsenal so far of corny / somewhat funny names for body parts, I'll put an asterisk next to the ones I didn't make up, or at least I haven't heard them through anyone else:

Quads = Quad-zilla(s)*

Forearms = Fivearms

Deltoids, They're Curiously Strong™* or Shoulders = Boulders

Tyrannosaurus Pecs

Christmas Hams

Cows (not calfs or calves)

Abs = The Hollywood Squares*

The Tri-State Area

Venus Fly-Traps, or Bear-Traps (small ones are mouse traps)

When I got home from my first college break, I had to tell my parents I'm Biceptual (or Bi-ceratops)

Currently trying to think of or awaiting to hear a good one for back or lats...
I was in the middle of a set of heavy as$ deep squats and my body goes "damn, trying to get that Nicki Minaj booty huh?"... Def had to rack the weight mid set and start over...

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
I was in the middle of a set of heavy as$ deep squats and my body goes "damn, trying to get that Nicki Minaj booty huh?"... Def had to rack the weight mid set and start over...
WTF?? haha I wouldn't mind Nicky Minaj's as$, not having it, but gettin' it :dance:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Her a$$ is amazing...

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
So still nothing drastic to report. Weighing in at around 207 though which I think is the most I've ever weighed. Killed back & abs today, workout was:
Back I:
8 sets Pullups

Abs:
Weighted Ball Crunches - 4 sets
Roman Chair Leg Raises - 4 sets
Crunches - 7 sets

Back II:

DB Rows - 10,8,8,6
Pulldowns (8's; pick a weight that you can only do 4-6 of, and drop the weight to finish 2-4 reps till you do 8) - 4 sets
Rev Grip Pulldowns - 15,12,10,8

Definitely some bloat but not like moon-faced or anything. No other crazy sides little bit of acne actually got better. Just keepin' it consistent till this stuff starts really kickin in:)

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say she is amazing I'll bet she is a FREAK. Killer body too
Til her wig falls off and she is bald...I'd still smash though...after she put it back on and apologized.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established