D-Bol/Winstrol

Awards
So I have D-bol 10mg, and winstrol 10 mg (tabs) and I am looking to stack the two. However, I know that both are liver toxic, so I wanted to come ask for advice. My current plan is to run the cycle as follows-- [weeks 1-4--30 mg d-bol ed] [weeks 5-10 50 mg winny ed]. I plan to dose CEL Cycle Assist throughout the whole cycle. I also plan to implement Nolvadex/Clomid/Erase at some point but I am a little confused. I know that d-bol will effect estrogen and I am wondering how that would work with doing PCT. Because I am planning to run d bol for 4 weeks followed by winstrol for 6 weeks isn't there a chance I may need to implement some of the PCT products while I am still dosing winstrol? Is it a mistake running them on separate weeks? Should I just run the two together? I am just worried about it being too harsh on my liver. I am willing to totally change my cycle if anyone has any advice as to dosing/weeks/pct.

NonyaBidness

Awards
To my best knowledge, both at methylated which means you shouldn't run either for more than 6 weeks followed by pct and time off. Bridging to winny like that could be a bit much.