Clen/Keto cycle help!

BlownC6

Awards
So, starting a cycle in about 2 weeks. A lot of people on here are doing 2 week cycles. The people I personally know have done 3 week cycles. What is the best? For two weeks is this the preferred dosage: 20,40,60,80,100,120,120,120,120,80,40,20? If I do three, how would that cycle look? What about dosing the Keto? Thanks!

The Storm16

Awards
So, starting a cycle in about 2 weeks. A lot of people on here are doing 2 week cycles. The people I personally know have done 3 week cycles. What is the best? For two weeks is this the preferred dosage: 20,40,60,80,100,120,120,120,120,80,40,20? If I do three, how would that cycle look? What about dosing the Keto? Thanks!
Clen depends a lot on the person. You only want to up the dose when the. Lower dose seems to not work as well. How long it takes to get up to your max dose depends. I usually just use Benadryl instead of keto. It's way cheaper and way easier to get. Althought they don't do the exact same thing, they are pretty much equivalent when it comes to making the Clen more effective.
You don't need to start the Benadryl at the same time as the Clen tho because your body won't be desensitized to the Clen until youve taken it for a couple weeks.

If sure someone will post about keto dosing. I just don't bother because the research I've done says it's pretty much the same except for one small difference.

BlownC6

Awards
Thanks! What should my max dose be? Should I do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? I already have the keto. It's liquid. How should I dose it?