First Cutting Cycle (Actually Researched)

bigd21690

Awards
To start, stats:

Height: 6'7"
Weight: 272
BF%: 12ish
Cycle Exp: Currently on 2nd bulking cycle to end in a couple weeks.
PCT Knowledge: I get my PCT through my doctor. He knows everything I take, for how long and at what doseages. I see him once a month and get blood work every time.
Training Exp: I have been lifting heavy, more of a body builder style for about 8-9 years but got pretty serious about gaining size a year ago.
Diet: I go to a nutritionist every 3-4 weeks who also knows everything I'm taking and adjusts my diet accordingly depending on what I'm looking to do. He knows his stuff and I listen to him. Diet is in check.

Proposed Cutting cycle (to start after pct + time off so in a couple months or so

- 400 mg test cyp every 5 days
- 100 mg Var every day
- 140 mg Clen every day (start at 20 mg and bump up 20 ED until 140 or i notice too many sides)
- 100 mg L-T3 every day (start at 40 and bump up 20 EOD)
- Keto 2mg every 3rd week ED for 7 days
- 5g Taurine every day

I'm not taking prop because i don't want to pin that much and i'm not worried about the little water I may retain. I naturally don't retain much to begin with, even on my bulk cycles so I'm not worried about it.

I have questions about the Keto in that I've read a million different ways to take it but what I have written have come from friends who have done it before.

I'm also considering dropping the T3.

Thoughts and any info or comments are apprciated.

I don't know how low I'm going to go in BF, I'm GUESSING 7-8% but I won't know until I'm happy with my looks.

Oh, and i'll also be taking 4 iu's ED of growth.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
If u drop T3 you'll have to drop clen too. Clen downregulates T3 which is counterproductive. I'd use albuterol over clen and really drop the dose of T3 to 50mcgs max, its very potent stuff that if you're not careful will just eat muscle. The test at 400mg is low, i'd do at least 500mg, but the var dosage is good. What is your pct?

bigd21690

Awards
If u drop T3 you'll have to drop clen too. Clen downregulates T3 which is counterproductive. I'd use albuterol over clen and really drop the dose of T3 to 50mcgs max, its very potent stuff that if you're not careful will just eat muscle. The test at 400mg is low, i'd do at least 500mg, but the var dosage is good. What is your pct?
I like the idea of albuterol...minus the having to take it 3-4 times a day but I can handle that. I also like a lower does of T3 and am always up for taking more test. Depending on what I get it will be somewhere between 600-750 mg test per 5 days.

So I'd be looking at 4mg of albuterol 4 times a day.....would that be enough for someone my size?

I haven't worked on the pct for this yet because I wanted to figure out exactly what and of how much I'll be taking before I go to my doctor.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I like the idea of albuterol...minus the having to take it 3-4 times a day but I can handle that. I also like a lower does of T3 and am always up for taking more test. Depending on what I get it will be somewhere between 600-750 mg test per 5 days.

So I'd be looking at 4mg of albuterol 4 times a day.....would that be enough for someone my size?

I haven't worked on the pct for this yet because I wanted to figure out exactly what and of how much I'll be taking before I go to my doctor.
Yeah 600 to 750 is good bro. 4mg 4 times a day I think would b good, can bump it up if that's not enough.