First PH Cycle advice needed

Ari

Awards
I've been reading alot on PH and different types and OCT & PCT I only leaned about this 1month ago. I've been going gym for past 14months and want to try this now seeing how my weight isn't increasing.

My weight is 189lbs height is 6"0 BF 16% I wish to get upto 205lbs weight then shred

So what I have decided to go with is;
Super DMZ IML 2caps daily
OCT- Purus Labs organ shield 2caps daily while on DMZ
PCT- LG sciences FORM X to start taking after the super DMZ finishes.

I also will be taking Animal Pak (Multi vitamins) BCAA Caesin protein, 4 caps of fish oil daily and was wondering if I should use WPI or a weight gainer?
Diet is healthy have it written down contains Oats, Tuna, Breast chicken ect.. 3,000 calories a day is it enough?

I want to gain mass and I was wondering if I need a SERM the PCT form X contains SERM so will anything else be needed? Have I got everything I need to start a PH cycle. Anything I'm doing wrong
Any advice from experienced users? Or add anything to the stack?

Regards,

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Man put down the ph and eat some Damn food. You are NO where ready to touch anything hormonal. Eat, train and sleep. If you can't get big from that than quit working out or take Zumba classes

Ari

Awards
I am almost 21 few months till I turn it, they say you should be at least 21 before using a PH, but from what Ive red it should be fine.

Man put down the ph and eat some Damn food. You are NO where ready to touch anything hormonal. Eat, train and sleep. If you can't get big from that than quit working out or take Zumba classes
And exactly why don't I need the PH? I have been eating, It equates to around 3,000 Calories a day during bulking. I am a hard gainer.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Bro for a bulk it takes 5 to 6000. Lots of protein, carbs and healthy fats. Hardgainer or not

Ari

Awards
Ahh I see, ill re look into my calorie intake, can someone just advise me for the PH stack im doing if anything else should be added to it or anything else I need.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
190 @ 16% bf = 30 lbs of fat... if you have 30 lbs of fat AND you have been in the gym for 14 months you're not an ectomorph (hardgainer), OR your doing something very wrong. Fix whats wrong before you try to make up for poor habits with steroids.

My advice

Buy a bicycle it's the best abs and cardio you can do and its relatively cheap...

1) keep your workouts short 3 or 4 day splits big movements low reps heavy weight only
2) ride your bike twice a week till your tired if your tired inside of 30 mins that's a problem...

You need to ID your body type and caloric needs in order to figure out a proper routine, after you work that routine for a year or more making tweaks and working through some plateaus then you can revisit the idea but honestly steroids aren't going to help you a whole lot... @ 21 years old you're making more test now than you ever will again... your issues are not likely to be hormonal much rather they are habitual.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
190 @ 16% bf = 30 lbs of fat... if you have 30 lbs of fat AND you have been in the gym for 14 months your not an ectomorph (hardgainer), OR your doing something very wrong. Fix whats wrong before you try to make up for poor habits with steroids.

My advice

Buy a bicycle it's the best abs and cardio you can do and its relatively cheap...

1) keep your workouts short 3 or 4 day splits big movements low reps heavy weight only
2) ride your bike twice a week till your tired if your tired inside of 30 mins that's a problem...

You need to ID your body type and caloric needs in order to figure out a proper routine, after you work that routine for a year or more making tweaks and working through some plateaus then you can revisit the idea but honestly steroids aren't going to help you a whole lot... @ 21 years old you're making more test now than you ever will again... your issues are not likely to be hormonal much rather they are habitual.
^^^ THIS!!!

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
Man, spend a year getting your diet down and cut up. Then learn about PHs and how to take them. Before that learn and design your PCT to where you are comfortable with it. Then at 22-23 take something man. Get down to 7-10% bf first and design a good solid diet.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
190 @ 16% bf = 30 lbs of fat... if you have 30 lbs of fat AND you have been in the gym for 14 months you're not an ectomorph (hardgainer), OR your doing something very wrong. Fix whats wrong before you try to make up for poor habits with steroids.

My advice

I second this ^^^^^^