First Cutting Cycle (Research Included)

bigd21690

Awards
Stats:

Height: 6'7"
Weight: 272
BF%:12-ish
Cycle Exp:Currently at the end of my 2nd bulking cycle
PCT Knowledge:I get my PCT through my doctor. He knows everything I take, for how long and at what doseages. I see him once a month and get blood work every time.
Training Exp:I have been lifting heavy, more of a body builder style for about 8-9 years but got pretty serious about gaining size a year ago.
Diet:I go to a nutritionist every 3-4 weeks who also knows everything I'm taking and adjusts my diet accordingly depending on what I'm looking to do and where I'm at in my cycle/PCT. He knows his **** and I listen to him. Diet is in check.

Proposed Cutting Cycle (To start after my PCT so a couple months or so from now):

- 400 mg Text Cyp every 5 days
- 100 mg Var ED
- 140 mcg Clen ED. Start at 20, + 20 EOD
- 100 mcg T3 ED. Start @ 40, + 20 EOD
- 2mg Keto ED e/ 3rd week, for 7 days (need help here)
- 5g Taurine ED

I'm not interested in taking Prop because A) I don't want to pin everyday and B) I'm not that worried about the small amount of water I may retain from the cyp. I barely retain any extra fluid on my bulk cycle's in the first place.

I don't have an exact number for what BF% I'm looking to get to, I'll just know when I get there because I'll be satisfied with my looks. My GUESS is around 7-8%.

My main question is the Keto. I've read so many conflicting reports that I was looking for someone who had used it before. I've read everything from 2 mg twice a day every day during the cycle to only once every 3 weeks for 7 days.

I'm also of course up for any other input on the proposed cycle.

Thanks for the help.