First cycle advice

erw012787

erw012787

Awards
Hey everyone I'm starting my first cycle which will consist of tren ace, test prop and winny. Test and tren is eod at 100mg I was curious as to if 100mg or 300-400 a week of test was enough? I'm 275 lbs and have less than 15% bf this will be an 8 week cycle. Anything helps!

T

The Storm16

Awards
Hey everyone I'm starting my first cycle which will consist of tren ace, test prop and winny. Test and tren is eod at 100mg I was curious as to if 100mg or 300-400 a week of test was enough? I'm 275 lbs and have less than 15% bf this will be an 8 week cycle. Anything helps!
Height?
Do you have pct?

What made you choose Tren and prop? Those are not typically part of a beginner stack

erw012787

erw012787

Awards
6'1 and I'm also taking Anastrozole during, and as far as pct after I have Nolva, Clomiphene, weeks 1,2 and 3 HCG (10,000 iu), Anastrozole. I've taken oral pro hormones several times this is my first injection cycle tho.

T

The Storm16

Awards
ok so youre gonna take adex during, nolva and clomid for pct. how/when are you taking the hcg?

erw012787

erw012787

Awards
ok so youre gonna take adex during, nolva and clomid for pct. how/when are you taking the hcg?
Yes the Arimidex during and I'll have more for pct if necessary and hcg is wk 1= 4,500iu(1500x3), wk2= 3,000(1000x3) iu and wk3= 1,500(500x3)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Bad idea thinking your first cycle should be 3 steroids. Why not just start with test?

erw012787

erw012787

Awards
Bad idea thinking your first cycle should be 3 steroids. Why not just start with test?
Ive def heard this too, I was thinking of cutting out the winni but I am excited about the tren.

T

The Storm16

Awards
Yes the Arimidex during and I'll have more for pct if necessary and hcg is wk 1= 4,500iu(1500x3), wk2= 3,000(1000x3) iu and wk3= 1,500(500x3)
Do not do this
You're gonna blast the hell out of your leydig cells and desensitize them. Don't go over 250iu at a time and if you're doing 250 do it 2 or 3 times a week a couple days apart (tues&thurs or m w sat). You could even do 100 iu 4 days in a row but do not go over 250.

I also agree with gerbil. Tren is 3 times more potent than test mg for mg and it is extremely androgenic and can have some pretty harsh sides. Do you know what sides you're prone to?
Tren and prop also require frequent dosing. Have you ever pinned before? Do you have multiple sites that you're comfortable with? Using the same site too many times increases risk of infection...there are a lot of variables that people can safely account for but taking on multiple variables at once could be overwhelming.

I would strongly suggest starting with test e or test cyp. AAS add a whole new dimension to training and it takes a little time to really optimize their effects.

friends of mine have been bodybuilding for 8-15 years and are only now starting to use tren and as they compete for their pro cards.

If you've haven't seen Dave Tate's interview on human potential you should look it up. He is spot on when he says AAS are like your ace card, your secret weapon that you can only flip once. I think it makes sense to apply this theory to each compound as well.

Test is universally beneficial and to be honest, I think it should be the staple of not just the first cycle but the first couple.

erw012787

erw012787

Awards
Very good advice! Especially for the hcg... And as far as taking aas I have always agreed as I've been in the "bodybuilding" circle for almost 5 years. I've competed once and dieted 3 times for a show (bailed before show time though) and I I am aware of the strength of tren. From PH's I got gyno one time but It was after about 14 weeks of mdrol. Letro cleaned it up quickly. I may very well try just test through summer maybe a little higher dosage (600-800mg) as far as pins I tried igf-1 shots (insulin needle) for about a month pin'd 3-4 times a week and never had a problem. I was going to go both quads and glutes (possibly delts)

T

The Storm16

Awards
Very good advice! Especially for the hcg... And as far as taking aas I have always agreed as I've been in the "bodybuilding" circle for almost 5 years. I've competed once and dieted 3 times for a show (bailed before show time though) and I I am aware of the strength of tren. From PH's I got gyno one time but It was after about 14 weeks of mdrol. Letro cleaned it up quickly. I may very well try just test through summer maybe a little higher dosage (600-800mg) as far as pins I tried igf-1 shots (insulin needle) for about a month pin'd 3-4 times a week and never had a problem. I was going to go both quads and glutes (possibly delts)
I'd probably start around 400mg to be honest. That's a pretty good dose because although the gains won't be as good as at 600mg the side effects at 400 are significantly lower than at 600. For some reason it the sides get more severe after 5 or 600 (in terms of lipids, bp etc).

Also, once you blow up from 800/wk, you're not really gonna be able to go below that. The whole idea behind these drugs is to reset your genetic threshold. Your body wants to maintain homeostasis so slowly going over your genetics limits is a more promising approach than taking 1g test with 500 mg of deca and hoping you don't lose everything when you go off.

400 will obviously work better than any ph you have ever used. I'd start there for a cycle then maybe keep 400 test and add 250 deca or EQ or an oral and slowly build up to higher doses when you need them. If you really wanna do 600, go for it but I really wouldn't go higher than that for a while

You do know you can't use insulin pins for this stuff, right? You have to get something like a 1-1.5 inch 23gauge pin. I'd avoid the delts to start, it's a fickle joint with lots of nerves that is sensitive to inflammation. Quads and glutes are solid

erw012787

erw012787

Awards
I really appreciate all the advice and added knowledge. It's exactly what I was hoping for! I think I'll hit a test cycle of 400-600mg a week but I would like something to help with fat burning what do you know about clenbuterol?? Thanks again!!

T

The Storm16

Awards
I really appreciate all the advice and added knowledge. It's exactly what I was hoping for! I think I'll hit a test cycle of 400-600mg a week but I would like something to help with fat burning what do you know about clenbuterol?? Thanks again!!
You can never know too much.

I really like Clen. Some ppl don't because it makes you shaky, jittery and can mess with your sleep but I'm a fan. It depends on whether or not you like that wired feeling. It's also a bit safer than t3, which is a synthetic thyroid hormone used for cutting.

If you ever had asthma you probably got an albuterol inhaler, which is kinda of like Clens cousin.
Clen opens your airways and helps your body utilize fat stores, which raises your body temp, you start w a low dose and work up. Eventually your body will become desensitized to it. I like to work my way up for around 3 or 4 weeks, then take a week or so off while taking Benadryl before bed. Benadryl reverses the desensitization caused by Clen, making it effective again. If you have bp or heart issues I would talk to a doc (Disclaimer: you "should" talk to a doc before doing any of this).

So you could do
20mcg for 3 days
40 for 3
60 for 4
80 then 100 then 120, etc
After 120 or 160 I take a week or two off while taking Benadryl and then restart at around 80mcg and ramp it up again.

It has a very long active life so i dont bother splitting up the doses during the day, i just take it in the morning. Different people can tolerate different doses, it really depends.
You can find more solid info at silownia.net

erw012787

erw012787

Awards
You can never know too much.

I really like Clen. Some ppl don't because it makes you shaky, jittery and can mess with your sleep but I'm a fan. It depends on whether or not you like that wired feeling. It's also a bit safer than t3, which is a synthetic thyroid hormone used for cutting.

If you ever had asthma you probably got an albuterol inhaler, which is kinda of like Clens cousin.
Clen opens your airways and helps your body utilize fat stores, which raises your body temp, you start w a low dose and work up. Eventually your body will become desensitized to it. I like to work my way up for around 3 or 4 weeks, then take a week or so off while taking Benadryl before bed. Benadryl reverses the desensitization caused by Clen, making it effective again. If you have bp or heart issues I would talk to a doc (Disclaimer: you "should" talk to a doc before doing any of this).

So you could do
20mcg for 3 days
40 for 3
60 for 4
80 then 100 then 120, etc
After 120 or 160 I take a week or two off while taking Benadryl and then restart at around 80mcg and ramp it up again.

It has a very long active life so i dont bother splitting up the doses during the day, i just take it in the morning. Different people can tolerate different doses, it really depends.
You can find more solid info at silownia.net
I'll check out the site. I've done done research myself and I knew you had to take time off it but the benadryl sounds like a nice solution to the desensitization. Thanks again for all the help. I'm very excited to start this up!!

T

The Storm16

Awards
I'll check out the site. I've done done research myself and I knew you had to take time off it but the benadryl sounds like a nice solution to the desensitization. Thanks again for all the help. I'm very excited to start this up!!
You're very welcome. I hope everything goes well. Lemme know if you have any more questions