SD+MLMG+STANO 200= Something Beastly

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am envious of your rocking horse and subbed.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
subd

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
What intervals do y'all think I should take each compound throughout the day

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
April 1st. Day 1. Well I'm just spitting the doses evenly throughout the day. This cycle line up is

SD - 30/30/30/30
MLMG-100/100/100/100
Stano 200-600/600/600/600/600/600
Cycle assist-4 caps a day
Multi
DAA
Fish oils
Super cissus
ZMA before bed

Other than that a **** load of protein and carbs. I will be supplementing with BSN true mass. I started the cycle today it happened to be an off day from the gym. So I've just been lounging and eating all day. So far I feel fine and these doses haven't affected me yet. So I'm looking forward to tomorrow to thrash some weights. Gonna do chest tomorrow.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend having taurine on hand.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Good because backpumps are the biggest pain in the ass.
Yeah I feel you. That was really the only side I got from running Ultradrol. That's when I picked up some taurine lol.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Ok... popcorns popped.. i gotta watch this.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Apr 2nd day 2. Good day. Ate good today took all supps ad usual. Body feels fine nothing really to speak of yet. Felt a tiny bit sluggish at work a couple times today nothing major. Hit the gym after work had a good chest workout strength is normal. I did more sweating than usual other than that still waiting for this stuff to kick in. I know it will be a week or two. Body weight was 252 before I left for the gym. So that's about my starting weight. Thats about all for today. Nothing exciting yet.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Apr 3rd. Day 3. Full doses on everything another good day. Don't feel any sides except I feel a little sleepier through out the day. Trying to eat as much as I can. I worked arms today. Good workout strength is the same. I'm really anxious on this stuff I wanna fast forward lol. But just trying to be patient wait for that ON feeling. Weighed myself at the gym I was 255. So body weight seems to be climbing already. And no sides so far. So stay tuned.

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Subbed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Apr 4th day 4. Shoulder day in the gym. It was a beast of a workout. Pumps were really good. I have noticed a lot of muscles are actually sore that haven't been in awhile. I guess I am working them a little harder. Strength slightly up. Carbs protein and calories are high. All dosing the same. Best thing today was the pumps. Still no sides to speak of. Again just really waiting for this stuff to kick into gear. If there is anything else you guys are wondering about just let me know

liftsalot

Awards
About how many calories you think you taking in man?

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
About how many calories you think you taking in man?
I haven't really been counting but if I had to guess I would say about 4 to 5 thousand. I have a calorie counter I will start using it and keep track

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In brother

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Apr 5th day 5. All dosing the same. Feeling no sides. I consumed 6423 calories today. And 350g of protein. Gonna try and squeeze in another 30 or 40 g before bed. I worked back today it was an ok workout. I had to push through it because I have a cold that I picked up from my kids. The next two days will be off days from gym. I'm going outta town for Easter. Will hit the gym hard again on Sunday. I would really like opinions on the SD dosing times. I have been taking 10mg at 6am and 10mg at noon and 10mg at 430 before the gym. As I try to follow the 4 to 6 hour rule. But would it be better to take 10 in the morning and 20 before the gym? Oh and body weight is 258. So it's increasing. I'm thinking prolly water weight. Not sure. I still like seeing weight climbing.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I would keep it how you're doing now.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Apr 9th. Day 9. Dosing and routine the same. I have calories and protein high. My body weight at the gym today was 263. I'm starting to gain. I worked arms today had some good pumps. My strength is up a bit. But nothing crazy yet. I feel no sides at all from taking all this stuff. I think I have put on a tiny bit of fat. But that's to be expected. I haven't done any cardio. I guess that's about it. Haven't gotten a lot feed bak from you guys. So that's where I'm at right now.

liftsalot

Awards
Sounds good Bro were here and following lol how many days a week u work out? I've been wanting to run SD extreme solo or with stano but I only work out 3 days a week

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Lift more or pulse it. I would go option A and lift more then 3 days a week.

Sounds good Bro were here and following lol how many days a week u work out? I've been wanting to run SD extreme solo or with stano but I only work out 3 days a week

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I've been following, just waiting til something crazy happens, like deadlifting 650 for 10 haha.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
I work out atleast 5 days a week. Sometimes 6.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Start curling the 5 month old and benching the 4 year old the squirming should help your stabilizing muscles.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
I try man but its hard I have a 5 month old and a 4 year old ha ha
I feel you. I have a 2yr old. And a 10month old. I just take them to the gym when I have too. My gym has a daycare in it lol.

liftsalot

Awards
I feel you. I have a 2yr old. And a 10month old. I just take them to the gym when I have too. My gym has a daycare in it lol.
Ya mine does too man they won't take the 5 month old yet he's big though I could just say he's 6 months old ha ha. Course the wife is always bitching about me going to the gym too that never helps lol

liftsalot

Awards
Start curling the 5 month old and benching the 4 year old the squirming should help your stabilizing muscles.
No joke I do ha ha I actually curl the 4 year old that's how I roll ha ha

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Apr 10th. Day 10 nothing really new to report. Worked shoulders today in the gym. Felt stronger although shoulder presses are hard for me because my joints are wrecked. But I beasted every other exercise. My muscles feel fuller. No sides. I can tell back pumps tried to start but I've been taking taurine so it didn't become a problem. My weight is about the same today. I am really hoping to see some good strength gains. But not a lot of increase as of yet. My goal is hopefully to weigh around 270 at the end of this cycle. I already weigh more than I ever have. From my last cycle with UD. It's still early in this cycle but I'm not that impressed with this stuff yet. And my protein intake and stuff have been way up. And I'm lifting very hard. So we will see

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
how did i miss this? in it now

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Apr 13th. Day 13. Same dosing on everything. Really starting to feel this stuff kicking in now. I'm looking bigger. And strength has definitely shot up. I just worked chest and pushed higher numbers all around. Just example my flat bench usually goes

225x10
275x5
315x2

Today my flat bench went
275x10
315x5
335x2
These were all clean reps unassisted. Maybe even coulda got an extra rep or two. So needles to say this stuff is def kicking in. Hopefully we keep going up from here.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
21 apr. 21st day on. Not much different at all except strength is through the roof. Body weight is still 262. Not really gaining anymore size. But my max bench is now 375 which is a new PR for me.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
262!!! holy shyt, u is a monster. keep killing it.

rabbit07

Awards
awesome cycle so far how are your joints holding up at 30mg so far?

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
awesome cycle so far how are your joints holding up at 30mg so far?
Man my joints are wrecked lol. That's only downside though. I just push through the pain and take joint support

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Way late to the party, but I'm caught up and following you the rest of the way.

I always like to see how bigger guys react to certain dosages, and SD+M-MLG is something I've been considering for a future run.

rabbit07

Awards
what type of support?? im on animal flex and its doing ok.... i think im going back to cissus

liftsalot

Awards
How's it going bro? How did the rest of the cycle go?