Need help, 1st cycle possibly?

TowKnee

Awards
Hey everyone 1st post/been following am for awhile now as far as dieting and lifting info and now deciding wether or not i want to start my first cycle.

I'm 22 years old 5'6 3/4 ,170 with a steady 7-8% bf. I lifted for all of high school consistently but gains were always kept low due to wrestling and maintaining <6%bf throughout the season. I stopped lifting for awhile and now have been lifting for the past year and a half with one year being pure devotion/ obsession. I research bodybuilding/ weightlifting almost every day. I have diet and training down for sure. I eat clean and write down my macros for every meal. currently taking in 35% protein/ 45% carbs/ and 20% fats with a little change up here and there. All my carbs (aside from a weight gainer here and there) are low on the glycemic index and i get my protein from lean sources and whey/casein. I take my vitamins and lift 4-5 days a week and hard as hell.(also no alcohol or drug use at all) I try to stay under an hour to hour and a half but if i wasn't afraid of over training id stay at the gym all day lol.

I have reached a point where i think id like to be bigger and (or so I've been told) a cycle could help with recovery times meaning more gym time which i would love. First i should ask if you guys think I'm ready? I've seen the guys who come in and seem to know they are ready and just get shot down. I do not aim to be one of those so if you think i need to train natural longer by all means let me know.

I have been doing oodles of research. The problem is all i can get ahold of is Dianabol or Anavar (10 mg caps) Ive heard some bad things about orals but its the only thing i know how to get. I can also get clomid and nolvadex for pct (although Ive seen people also take them during the cycle). A liver support would also be part of it but im not sure what a good one is? Liv52 is supposed to be good?
I though about just running a short 3-5 week cycle of 20 mg a day and see if this is for me. I apologize if Im coming off as a noob but believe me when I say Ive tried to do as much research as i can just the internet is full of contradictions. You all def know what youre talking about so Ill leave it up to you. Thoughts? and thanks again guys/love this site

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Alright brother you seem to be doing great... Up your food intake and you should grow but if your thinkin for sure bout running a cycle, you need to do a lot more research. Pct is most important. Anyone can swell up, its keeping those gains and gettin your body back in check as the tough part. For first cycle I would run some helladrol by Mr. Supps. Great company and very solid products. That being said go do some research on it, reviews, logs... Etc and come back and I'd be more than happy to help you

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Liv52 is my favorite, works perfectly. Dbol and anavar I think are pointless to run alone. Just remember tho. No SERM no cycle

TowKnee

Awards
Liv52 is my favorite, works perfectly. Dbol and anavar I think are pointless to run alone. Just remember tho. No SERM no cycle
So Ive been looking into Helladrol, Mrsupps has the pack including Helladrol, Forged liver support, Forged pst cycle, and Forma stanzol. They give a recommended 4 week cycle but after researching Ive read its best to do 5 weeks because gains aren't noticeable until 3 weeks in. meaning i should run a 50/50/75/75/75 rather than the 75/75/75/75 recommended on the site?

The recommended cycle is 25 mg helladrol 3 times daily, forged liver support 2 times daily. and for pct - forged post cycle for 4 weeks 2caps twice a day, and forma stanzol 5 pumps on chest 2 times daily. Does this seem like a good cycle?
also would pct need to be long if i did the 5 week option?

and thanks again for the help!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
So Ive been looking into Helladrol, Mrsupps has the pack including Helladrol, Forged liver support, Forged pst cycle, and Forma stanzol. They give a recommended 4 week cycle but after researching Ive read its best to do 5 weeks because gains aren't noticeable until 3 weeks in. meaning i should run a 50/50/75/75/75 rather than the 75/75/75/75 recommended on the site?

The recommended cycle is 25 mg helladrol 3 times daily, forged liver support 2 times daily. and for pct - forged post cycle for 4 weeks 2caps twice a day, and forma stanzol 5 pumps on chest 2 times daily. Does this seem like a good cycle?
also would pct need to be long if i did the 5 week option?

and thanks again for the help!
im in week 3 of my hella cycle , ran it 50/75/100/100/100/125

i bumped to 100 at the begining of week three, im having excellent results with very few sides, you need a serm for you pct and some daa and erase.

i also am running m1d black for 7 weeks....

hella 50/75/100/100/100/125/0/0
m1d 0/ 4/ 4/ 4 / 4/ 4/ 6 /6
forma 0/0/10/10/10/10/10/10

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
What you wanna do is assess your tolerance, so start at 50 and move up. That stack looks good but you still need a SERM so nolva, clomid or torem. Get some DAA too.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
im in week 3 of my hella cycle , ran it 50/75/100/100/100/125

i bumped to 100 at the begining of week three, im having excellent results with very few sides, you need a serm for you pct and some daa and erase.

i also am running m1d black for 7 weeks....

hella 50/75/100/100/100/125/0/0
m1d 0/ 4/ 4/ 4 / 4/ 4/ 6 /6
forma 0/0/10/10/10/10/10/10
Looks like a solid stack right here but.... This is his first cycle CSA...I also personally wouldn't use m1d. Daa is cheaper and will get you goin fast. 4dhea is better for a test base imo as well

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah i would of used 4 ad by AMS but i got the m1d black on sale

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ah I see lol

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
$19 a bottle, cant really beat that. i bought it before ams had there sale... :banghead:

i did how ever stock up on 4 anabolic kits from ams and some other good stuffs, gona run that this fall, im thinking 4 weeks of dzine followed by 4 weeks of decavol. 1 andro and 4 ad the whole 8 week cycle!! due a true bulk

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hell yea bro

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i might not run the Dzine and just run 8 weeks of decavol straight through to stay true to a totally un methyl cycle... but im not sure

TowKnee

Awards
So if i ran the said cycle above starting low on the helladrol and continued for 4-5 weeks. If i add liquid clomid and Daa am i good? is 50/50/25/25 good for clomid? i also cant seem to find anything about daa dosage. also I've heard forma stanzol isnt necessary/good? I mean if it helps ill def get it cause id want to run the best cycle and not **** up my body too much. Sorry for all the noob questions :/ just wanna be thorough before i even think about starting.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Pct you need a SERM... clomid will do fine, DAA... 3g everyday for duration of pct. Erase for your AI. 1/2/3/3/2/1

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
So if i ran the said cycle above starting low on the helladrol and continued for 4-5 weeks. If i add liquid clomid and Daa am i good? is 50/50/25/25 good for clomid? i also cant seem to find anything about daa dosage. also I've heard forma stanzol isnt necessary/good? I mean if it helps ill def get it cause id want to run the best cycle and not **** up my body too much. Sorry for all the noob questions :/ just wanna be thorough before i even think about starting.[/QUOim

im running forma on cycle for 2 main reasons::::
1) to counter sides experience with test base(if you get a test base go with 4 dhea)

2) forma promotes a raise in Igf-1 and gh.

TowKnee

Awards
Well after lawts of research and your guys input this seems to be a well put together first cycle. thoughts?

Cycle
Helladrol 50/50/75/75/75
Forma Liver Support – 2/2/2/2/2
liv 52
Forma Stanzol... (Start this Mid-Cycle) 0/0/10/10/10/10/10
Fish Oil
Taurine for back pumps

PCT
Torem 90/60/60/30
DAA- 3 g a day (4 caps a day for 30 days)
Erase 1/2/3/3/2/1
Forged post cycle-2/2/2/2

and of course a high cal clean diet with all my macros and whatnot already squared away.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Looks solid bro. You don't need both liver supports. Liv52 will do :) save the other for pre and post

TowKnee

Awards
sweet dealio. thanks for all the help its been nice getting straight forward answers.. lots of broscience out there.

alsooo.. I only got a small thing of liv52 - 100 300 mg caps. will that be enough and at what dose? if not is it possible to kinda do a combination of the forge and liv? maybe half dose of both or is that asinine lol?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Do two to three caps in split doses. 1 and 2. 2 bein closer to bed