Havoc and dbol stack

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
I'm thinking of running havoc first then going to dbol. Should I just do 2 separate cycles or would this stack be ok?

gapaulin

Awards
I think it sounds fun lol. I just started my havoc cycle Thursday. How much Havoc are you going to run? Last time I ran it I started getting some mad water retention at the higher mg... might have just been crappy diet.

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
I got two bottles of havoc and plenty of dbol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Do you have an AI? Dbol is gonna swell you up like a puffer fish. Look all kinds of bloated

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
Yes I loaded up on AIs just for that reason. You think the gains will be good ive never run these two together

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dbol and havoc both yield good awesome gains... Would I ever stack them... No is rather use dbol as a kicker to test... But sd even more so

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dbol and havoc both yield good awesome gains... Would I ever stack them... No is rather use dbol as a kicker to test... But sd even more so
What gives bigger results? Dbol or sd? And which is less harsh on the liver?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Imho never ran dbol but know peeps that have. I guess they are compatible in ways but I'd say sd would do more and I definitely think its harsher than dbol. There's a euphoric feeling to dbol

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
So I should run the havoc then kick the dbol to test? I'm considering just running sd but Idk if I should bc of the sides. What do y'all think?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Age and stats? Cycle history

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
25 6'4 240 lbs 10%bf. hdrol, deca, test300, dbol. I think that's all of em

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So u have obviously done cycles lol and seem in good shape. Is give it a run. Proper supports in order and a good pct and **** ill help u set up everything.

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
Yea i may have run one or two lol. Which one would you run? The stack or SD alone? My goal weight is 285-300 lbs but that's over the next 2-3 years.

My supports are
RYR-1200mg
Milk thistle-1200mg
Saw palmetto-500mg
Fish oil-1200mg
CoQ10
Orange triad

PCT
Nolva- 20/20/10/10
Erase pro
DAA
And all supports

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
On pct you wanna run nolva 40/20/20/10 for sd and on cycle you want to use liv52 instead of milk thistle. Milk thistle inhibits gains for sd. Done right... My last cycle I ran sd for a month and upper 25 pounds. I have kept it all. I'm 247 at 6 ft. My goal is same as yours lol

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
So I should run liv52. I knew it.. My buddy said no its not that good and inhibits gains lol. I like it more than thistle anyways. Do you think I should go the SD route or run dbol? How were your sides on SD?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Go SD bro. **** is bomb just run like 10/20/20/30. The only side I had was lethargy which I killed with carbs. Sd is a carb monster

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
I'll try it. I've just heard its put ppl in the hospital and given them jaundice and made their skin itch. They probably didn't run supports though.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
If u do it right you should be fine. I had no probs at all. If you need help setting it up I'm here.

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
Ok. How long should I run it for 4 weeks? What is the max mg I should run?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
A lot of people do just 3 because of lethargy and back pumps but just plan 3 and if you feel good continue to 4. I'd do like 10/20/20/30

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
Ight. I may get some taurine just incase of bp. I'll try to keep my diet clean. How long of nolva should I run? 40/20/20/10 of nolva?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
By bp I'm hoping you mean back pumps lol sorry umm ya that nolva looks solid... Daa 3g all way 3 pct with erase like 1/2/3/3/2/1... Is how I run it and I'm holding so shouldn't be wrong at all. Most people start erase on we 2 or 3. I say **** that lol

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
Yea bp is back pumps lol. I'll let you know how it goes

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I took it as blood pressure X-D cut me some slack I have been working all night

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
You think I should cut first or just roll straight into SD in two weeks

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
What's your Bf%

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
**** 10% your good to go brother. Load up on hawthorne berry and cycle supports 2 weeks before

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
On my pct should I run the nolva Monday, Wednesday, Friday since it has a long half life? Or run it everyday?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Run every day at 40/20/20/10...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Word bro

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pro Bodybuilding 0