P-plex or m-drol

liftsalot

Awards
What's up guys I'm 5'5 I've been lifting for about 6 years I've ran about 4 cycles before including h-drol,furaza-a, epistane and protomax. I know phera is strong so I'm kinda looking for some feedback as far as what kinda sides to expect what AI's should I have on hand. I also have been thinking about m-drols also. If I go with phera I was gonna dose at 10/20/20/30 or just 20/20/20. Same with the m-drol. For support supps ill be running cycle assist and obviously himilaya and multiviamins fish oil flaxseed oil COq10 and grape seed extract. Pct will be eiather nolva or clomid most likley nolva and will be dosed at 40/30/20/10 with erase and daa and possibly hcgenerate. I'm starting to plan now I'm just at the end of pct for protomax so obviously got plenty of time to plan. Any thoughts comments feedback would be appriciated.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Phera all the way hands down!!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks Bro I was leaning more twards the phera. What can u expect from phera as far as sides and results?
Google phera bible. It will take you to tuned sports. Plenty of answers laid out. Phera is beastly for adding mass.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
What brands of phera are still available ? Or are you using ?

liftsalot

Awards
What brands of phera are still available ? Or are you using ?
I'm using p-plex by cel I have 3 bottles :) of course I'm not using all three for my one cycle before u guys get any crazy thoughts I'm not that crazy ha ha ha. Ya man been reading that a lot I've used that reference for a lot of my other cycles and been reading a lot of reviews on it also. I also have x-tren was thinking about throwing in there but idk would that be too much?