Halovar First Cycle Ever PCT ADVICE! Calling all experts!

RicoSwarvez

RicoSwarvez

Awards
Hey. Have done alot of research into the cycle phase of my regime, but am lacking the proper dosing knowledge of a good PCT. I am trying to determine what is going to be more beneficial in terms of running a SERM and an AI, or a SERM and an OTC AI. In terms of taking Arimidex as an AI I am worried about is effect in hindering my body's natural ability to re-equalize my testosteron baseline. Is this a probability? Also in terms of considering an OTC AI, would that be safer in terms of sides and at the same time be just as effective? This is my PCT so far.

PCT.

Organ Shield (double dosage)
Recycle (double dosage)
Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
Lean Xtreme Week 2 (until finished)
5-HTP
Protein/Creatine

Vitamins etc for both Cycle/PCT.

Men's Multi-V
Vitamin B Complex
Super Fish Oil
Glucosamine
Tribulus
ZMA
Taurine
Vitamin C

Any adive or critique would be greatly appreciated! Especially in regards to the necessity of an AI as well as a Serm.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
Yea manbeast has saved alot of guys. He knows his s*it. Listen to the man preach.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Legion of the Beast here... Guaranteed he knows his ****! That's my Ninja

Blacho45

Blacho45

Awards
You're PCT looks Hella good, Im going to start this cycle in a few weeks also with same PCT regime. Enjoy the cycle man keep us posted.

RicoSwarvez

RicoSwarvez

Awards
Cheers for the advice lads! Have ened up getting both Arimidex and Erase for PCT, will decide upon which one I'm going to utilize when the time comes depending on what I feel would be best (taking into consideration mood etc). Again, thanks for the pointers.

RicoSwarvez

RicoSwarvez

Awards
Hey guys, cycle is going really well, better than I ever could have hoped! Have seen awesome gains in both strength and size and still have just over a week to go so I am really happy. So far I have had absolutely no sides which is fantastic. Coming up to my PCT now I have a few more questions. Instead of stacking Arimidex with Lean Xtreme, I have decided to only use an OTC AI being that of Erase (due to many positive reviews). I decided to do this as it acts as a test booster, aromatise inhibitor and as a cortisol controller. My question is, when do I start taking Erase in my PCT and how should I dose it? Should I start in week 2 or 3 and slowly taper down the dose? Any help with this would be awesome and greatly appreciated!