Halovar First Cycle Ever Advice CALLING ALL EXPERTS!

RicoSwarvez

RicoSwarvez

Awards
Hey, so I'm a relatively new member to the forum but have been a interested reader for a long time. Have done a fair anount of research on this forum and one's sinilar, along with an array of other sources, and have decided to undergo my first cycle ever. I have chosen Halovar (H-Drol) as I beleive it to be a stimulater of hard gains without aromatisation, which is definately what I am after. As it is my first cycle I have put alot of time and effort into obtaining all the necessary information and products that will allow me to progress sucessfully and without qualms. Currently am eating very well with 3-5 meals a day. Any input, advice or objections would be awesome as that's what I'm here for, to learn and grow! (no pun intended) As follows is my plan for both my cycle and PCT, along with my current stats.

Stats.

5'10" (178cm)
160lbs (72.5kg)
Current Dumbbell Bench 77lbs's (35kg's) - Target 88 lbs's (40kg's)
Current Leg Press 595lbs (270kg) - Target over 661lbs (300kg)

Cycle.

Halovar 25/50/75/75
Organ Shield (double dosage)
Protein/Creatine

PCT.

Recycle (double dose)
Organ Shield (double dose)
Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
Lean Xtreme Week 2 (until finished)
5-HTP
Protein/Creatine

Vitamins etc for both Cycle/PCT

Men's Multi-V
Vitamin B Complex
Super Fish Oil
Glucosamine
Tribulus
ZMA
Taurine
Vitamin C

Please comment/critique.. any feedback would be awesome!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Don't taper down, start lean xtreme week 2, and do any of those contain an AI for your PCT?

RicoSwarvez

RicoSwarvez

Awards
Don't taper down, start lean xtreme week 2, and do any of those contain an AI for your PCT?
Cheers for the quick reply ManBeast. Will heed your advice about Lean Xtreme.Why would you suggest not tapering down, also by AI are you referring to an aromatising inhibiter.. I was under the impresson that the tamox would be sufficient however should i add something like Arimidex? I've read mixed reviews saying an AI was unnecessary on Halodrol cycles.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
tapering down is pretty useless, especially on a compound that takes about 3 weeks to kick in as it is. you'll just start gettin great gains only to lower the active compound? nah.

tamox is not an ai, it is a SERM it behaves completely differently, you'll want estrogen control to prevent an estrogen rebound after you stop the cycle and start your own testosterone up again.

RicoSwarvez

RicoSwarvez

Awards
tapering down is pretty useless, especially on a compound that takes about 3 weeks to kick in as it is. you'll just start gettin great gains only to lower the active compound? nah.

tamox is not an ai, it is a SERM it behaves completely differently, you'll want estrogen control to prevent an estrogen rebound after you stop the cycle and start your own testosterone up again.
Duly noted. Will change my regime to 25/50/75/75. In terms of dosing for the AI (i would probably run Arimidex as that is what is available to me) how would i dose this effectively? I have read to start dosing AI's in the third week of PCT, running for four week at 20/20/10/10 tapering off to avoid a rebound. What would you reccomend? Advice is much appreciated, cheers.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i'd run it 50/75/75/75/75/75 honestly, you'll be just as shutdown and gain a lot more. adex i'd dose it at .25mg eod weeks 2 and 3 of pct, week 4-5 at .25mg ed, week 6-7 at .25mg eod. (you have to taper off of armidex because it is a competitive inhibitor and not a suicide one) OR you could go with OTC erase or erase pro and make the dosing easier (nutraplanet.com).

RicoSwarvez

RicoSwarvez

Awards
i'd run it 50/75/75/75/75/75 honestly, you'll be just as shutdown and gain a lot more. adex i'd dose it at .25mg eod weeks 2 and 3 of pct, week 4-5 at .25mg ed, week 6-7 at .25mg eod. (you have to taper off of armidex because it is a competitive inhibitor and not a suicide one) OR you could go with OTC erase or erase pro and make the dosing easier (nutraplanet.com).
If I can get my hands on some more Halovar within the next week I'll definately consider running a longer, more potent cycle. I know it is a mild compound but will running it for that long be harsh on my liver, considering this is my first cycle? In terms of the Arimidex I am worried about is effect in hindering my body's natural ability to re-equalize my testosteron baseline. Is this a probability? Also in terms of considering an OTC AI, would that be safer in terms of sides and at the same time be just as effective?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
if you are using the proper support sup that would be needed for any methyl cycle (i'm guesing organ shield has milk thistle and or/NAC in it for your ilver), the damage will be minimized.

RicoSwarvez

RicoSwarvez

Awards
if you are using the proper support sup that would be needed for any methyl cycle (i'm guesing organ shield has milk thistle and or/NAC in it for your ilver), the damage will be minimized.
Cheers for that, Organ Shield contains both so will order another few bottles along with another bottle of Halovar. In terms of the Arimidex I am worried about is effect in hindering my body's natural ability to re-equalize my testosteron baseline. Is this a probability? Also in terms of considering an OTC AI, would that be safer in terms of sides and at the same time be just as effective?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Erase has proven to be very effective and safe in PCT. I'm a huge fan.

Blacho45

Blacho45

Awards
Hey, so I'm a relatively new member to the forum but have been a interested reader for a long time. Have done a fair anount of research on this forum and one's sinilar, along with an array of other sources, and have decided to undergo my first cycle ever. I have chosen Halovar (H-Drol) as I beleive it to be a stimulater of hard gains without aromatisation, which is definately what I am after. As it is my first cycle I have put alot of time and effort into obtaining all the necessary information and products that will allow me to progress sucessfully and without qualms. Currently am eating very well with 3-5 meals a day. Any input, advice or objections would be awesome as that's what I'm here for, to learn and grow! (no pun intended) As follows is my plan for both my cycle and PCT, along with my current stats.

Stats.

5'10" (178cm)
160lbs (72.5kg)
Current Dumbbell Bench 77lbs's (35kg's) - Target 88 lbs's (40kg's)
Current Leg Press 595lbs (270kg) - Target over 661lbs (300kg)

Cycle.

Halovar 25/50/75/75
Organ Shield (double dosage)
Protein/Creatine

PCT.

Recycle (double dose)
Organ Shield (double dose)
Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
Lean Xtreme Week 2 (until finished)
5-HTP
Protein/Creatine

Vitamins etc for both Cycle/PCT

Men's Multi-V
Vitamin B Complex
Super Fish Oil
Glucosamine
Tribulus
ZMA
Taurine
Vitamin C

Please comment/critique.. any feedback would be awesome!

Looks like you've done your research, Your PCT looks good as well as your cycle support, good dosing of Nolva. Looks like you got back pumps and joints covered. Solid man, have a good cycle!

RicoSwarvez

RicoSwarvez

Awards
Looks like you've done your research, Your PCT looks good as well as your cycle support, good dosing of Nolva. Looks like you got back pumps and joints covered. Solid man, have a good cycle!
Cheers mate, one week in now and all is going well. I'm going to start a thread of my Halovar log with details of what I took, sides as well as gaind and strength increases. Once again cheers to ManBeast for all his legit advice, definately sorted me out with a few things!

RicoSwarvez

RicoSwarvez

Awards
Hey guys, cycle is going really well, better than I ever could have hoped! Have seen awesome gains in both strength and size and still have just over a week to go so I am really happy. So far I have had absolutely no sides which is fantastic. Coming up to my PCT now I have a few more questions. Instead of stacking Arimidex with Lean Xtreme, I have decided to only use an OTC AI being that of Erase (due to many positive reviews). I decided to do this as it acts as a test booster, aromatise inhibitor and as a cortisol controller. My question is, when do I start taking Erase in my PCT and how should I dose it? Should I start in week 2 or 3 and slowly taper down the dose? Any help with this would be awesome and greatly appreciated!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Easiest way is to just run the erase straight through at 2-3 caps a day depending on what you need.