1st cycle/mini log, epi/trenazone

Nate007

Awards
I'll be doing updates from time to time on here. Like title says this is my 1st cycle and its going to look like this.
Epi-30/30/40/40/50/50 going to just use all of the 2 bottles I have so if no sides might run at 60 at the end till I run out.
Trenazone-1.5/1.5/1.5/2/2/2. And of course all the support supps. Multi w/joint support (since epi tends to dry out joints), fish and flax oil, liv support, going to keep an eye on blood pressure and will add Hawthorne berry if need be.
PCT- clomid-100/50/50/25, erase- ill try airbourne's strategy 1/2/3/2/1, DAA-3G Ed.
Starting stats- 29 5'10 176.6 getting body fat checked today (bod pod) this is going to be a cut/recomp cycle. I started this cycle Sunday the 18th. Started upping cals and protein on day 1. Oh and I've been lifting for about 9 yrs now. So here's what I got so far.
Sunday march 18, day 1- weight 176.6. I don't expect to really "feel" anything till bout week 2. But did kind of expect a bit of a placebo effect in the gym, this was not the case just one of those days that u have no energy and struggle through. No biggie though.
Mon. March 19 day 2- weight 174.8. Don't really know y I lost weight when this was the first day I upped my cals but I do bounce around a bit sometimes even with a consistent and clean diet. Had a really good cardio day. Felt like I could go all day.
Tues. march 20 day 3- weight 174.8. Another goodday at gym not much to report. Libido still really good, oh and I did up water intake while on cycle to 1.5/2 gal a day.
Wed. March 21 day 4- weight 175.8 felt great in gym. Vascularity seamed really great during work out. Wore cut off and lifting buddy even comented on veins. It was back/bi day though. :)
Thur. March 22- day 5- weight 176.0. Haven't been to gym yet but hit bod pod for body fat numbers here in a couple hrs. Will update after that and gym.
A lil background too- been cutting for bout 2-21/2 months. Went from 200 to where I am now. Cut bf down good amount. Was easy to do just by getting my diet in check and add cardio since I wasn't doing either prior to this. Right before cut got pr 405 on bench, haven't maxed since.

Nate007

Awards
Ok so Got back from my bod pod appointment. Number was a lil higher than expected but not overly surprised. Came in at 15.9% with a lean body mass of 148.0 lbs and 27.9 lbs of fat. Weighed in at 175.9 total. Oh and had height measured and was 5'9", not the 5'10" posted in my stats. So learned I was an inch shorter and fatter than I thought. Damn! :) I'll be going back at end of cycle to see progress so we will see how it goes.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ha, aren't we all shorter and fatter than we think we are. in for results.

Nate007

Awards
Oh and since I was feeling fat anyways went ahead and used my cheat meal with the wifey after our appointment. Hit the olive garden, and hit it hard! Bout 45 min later and still fell like I'm going to puke.

Nate007

Awards
ha, aren't we all shorter and fatter than we think we are. in for results.
Lol. Yeah unfortunately that's usually the case. Headed to gym now and still feel all that olive garden sitting in the stomach. I have a real love hate relationship with my cheat meals! Just glad it's just once a week! Thanks for interest laser. Im going to try and really stay up on this log.

Nate007

Awards
Headed back from gym now. Had to cut it a lil short due to other responsibilities but still had a good quick paced workout. Nothing major to report. Should have first blood pressure results early next week just past the 1 week mark. The old lady is a nurse so I'll put her skills to use. :)

Nate007

Awards
Fri. March 23 day 6- weight-177.8. I would assume that most of the weight gain can be credited to having my cheat meal yesterday and not really having time to do much of any cardio yesterday.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
nice. meant to say congrats on the initial weight loss from 200lbs. nothing to scoff at. kill the weights brotha!

Nate007

Awards
nice. meant to say congrats on the initial weight loss from 200lbs. nothing to scoff at. kill the weights brotha!
Thanks bro! Yeah i tend to bulk easy but defa hard cutter. Headed that way now to get my pump on! Only possible side to note is I had moments today where I was extremely hot and sweating my balls off! Not even that hot here today.

Nate007

Awards
Sat. March 24, day 7- weight 177.6. Had a pretty good day at the gym yesterday. Plan on just doing cardio today. Not feeling any noticeable sides today, no sweating and hot flashes like yesterday.

Nate007

Awards
Sun. March 25 day 8- weight 177.8. Ended up just taking yesterday off and relaxing. I'll post again with an update after the gym tonight.

Nate007

Awards
Ok so diet was good today until went to my 5 yr old nephews bday party. Got down on cake and all kinds of goodies. Had good work out though, felt pretty strong. Do feel kinda bloated though cause of eating all that today, also wifes bday is sat so know I'll have a bad meal then too. So going to do a very low carb day tomorrow to try and help. Just veggies and maybe a couple pieces fruit and half a whole wheat bagel pre workout.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
meant to ask, do you have any p-5-p on to take to keep prolactin sides away? i know some people are prone to it, just curious if you were taking it, or something like l-dopa

Nate007

Awards
meant to ask, do you have any p-5-p on to take to keep prolactin sides away? i know some people are prone to it, just curious if you were taking it, or something like l-dopa
No actually I don't. U think I should pick some up just in case?

Nate007

Awards
No actually I don't. U think I should pick some up just in case?

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Running this now. In for your results. Good luck man. You will get placebo early, and appetite will be up.

Nate007

Awards
Mon. March 26 day 9- weight 180.0 hitting gym later tonight so will have an update post later. Should also have blood pressure update as well.

Nate007

Awards
Running this now. In for your results. Good luck man. You will get placebo early, and appetite will be up.
Thanks man. How's it going for u? Yeah actually upped most of my lifts last night but holding off to see if it's placebo or not. :) my appetite is always in high gear so that's nothing unusual for me.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Its going well for me. I'm liking it a lot. I didn't eat like I should throughout, life keeps getting in the way but I have put on about 10 lbs or so with 1 more week on epi/trena and started M1D today to solidify gains and whatnot, so those 10 lbs should be easy to keep. I'm hoping to get up to +12, then keep just about all of it in PCT and hit another cycle sometime late this summer.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
it's up to you really on the p-5-p. i have read quite a few trenazone logs and no one seems to have prolactin issues like a lot of people did when running pro-dienolone (x-tren).

Nate007

Awards
Its going well for me. I'm liking it a lot. I didn't eat like I should throughout, life keeps getting in the way but I have put on about 10 lbs or so with 1 more week on epi/trena and started M1D today to solidify gains and whatnot, so those 10 lbs should be easy to keep. I'm hoping to get up to +12, then keep just about all of it in PCT and hit another cycle sometime late this summer.
Ha, that's my exact same plan. Get this in then hope to get another at end of summer. What's ur pct look like?

Nate007

Awards
it's up to you really on the p-5-p. i have read quite a few trenazone logs and no one seems to have prolactin issues like a lot of people did when running pro-dienolone (x-tren).
Ok. Yeah I hadn't read anywhere of people having issues with the trenazone do wasn't really preparing for that.

Nate007

Awards
Tues. march 27 day 10. Weight 176.2. The weight loss is due to my no carb day yesterday. Still felt strong in the gym and no sides to report. Didn't catch the wife before she left for work yesterday so going to have to wait till later today for blood pressure update.

Nate007

Awards
Blood pressure update, 112/72. So still in a good range and will keep an eye on it.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Blood pressure update, 112/72. So still in a good range and will keep an eye on it.
Between my vyvanse that I took today, my 60 mg of epi, and my pre workout, I don't want to know what my BP is. I'm taking more cycle assist than recommend to help with the headaches. I'm almost done my epi and trena, just started my M1D that I'm gonna be running for 2 additional weeks. 8 weeks on is more than enough.

You should get some pics up man. Helps everyone critique you better. Hope you are liking it all so far, keep killing it man.

Nate007

Awards
Between my vyvanse that I took today, my 60 mg of epi, and my pre workout, I don't want to know what my BP is. I'm taking more cycle assist than recommend to help with the headaches. I'm almost done my epi and trena, just started my M1D that I'm gonna be running for 2 additional weeks. 8 weeks on is more than enough.

You should get some pics up man. Helps everyone critique you better. Hope you are liking it all so far, keep killing it man.
Lol. Yeah I might check it after taking my pre workout. I keep telling myself I'm going to do pics and just been lazy bout it. :) I will def get some up soon.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Lol. Yeah I might check it after taking my pre workout. I keep telling myself I'm going to do pics and just been lazy bout it. :) I will def get some up soon.
It will help you log your progress and we can tell you where you are improving and where you might need some work.

Nate007

Awards
Wed. March 28 day 11- weight 175.8 had the wife help me with a few pics this am so will be trying to load throughout the day.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
wow man, you are a big 175! kill it bro! you already got a good base to work from. take full advantage of this cycle and you will make some amazing progress!

Nate007

Awards
wow man, you are a big 175! kill it bro! you already got a good base to work from. take full advantage of this cycle and you will make some amazing progress!
Thanks. Appreciate it! Yeah to be honest think its cause my legs are prob a lil under sized for my upper body. Working on that now, just recently started hitting them like upper body. Actually just got a couple complements yesterday that now is the most proportionate I've ever looked.

Nate007

Awards
Thur. Mar 29 day 12, weight-175.2 first possible side to note. Could all be in my head, but my berries don't seem to be hanging as far off the twig if u know what I mean. Oh well, just means makes my shlong look bigger in comparison. :) I'll just tell the wife I've been taking some of those penis pills u see in the adds.

Nate007

Awards
Fri. Mar 30 day 13- weight 176.8. Kinda surprised by the weight gain cause yesterday was a low carb day and cardio only day so I figured I would have lost. But yesterday was my day off from work do was as active all through the day. Def got very hot while sleeping last night woke up sweating and had to take some clothes off.

Nate007

Awards
No real noticeable strength increase in gym yet to speak of. Today is prob the most vascular I've looked in yrs. pretty vascular all day and veins were really popping in gym.

Nate007

Awards
Sat. Mar 31 day 14- weight 178.2. Don't really know what's up with the sudden weight gain. Up like 3 lbs over last 2 days. Diet has been same and did cardio both days. Haven't done any sprints for about a week or so. I'll prob throw some back in the routine next day or 2 see how it goes.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

you'd be a good one to ask my most recent question lol :D.......when I finish up my trenazone/pstanz/AHv3 6 weeker, I REALLY want to do an additional 2 weeks of cutting before PCT (since there is no cutting allowed in PCT of course)....got a nice PCT lined up....BUT i have enough Andromass V2 loose pills to do an additional 2 weeks on the end of this here cycle with say 4 AMv2 per day for 14 days....similar to what you are doing with the M1D....I assume you think this is a good idea? With it being only 2 weeks it seems silly, but it is on the end of a cutting cycle...so makes some sense. I guess I want someone else doing similar to say its a good idea :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Sat. Mar 31 day 14- weight 178.2. Don't really know what's up with the sudden weight gain. Up like 3 lbs over last 2 days. Diet has been same and did cardio both days. Haven't done any sprints for about a week or so. I'll prob throw some back in the routine next day or 2 see how it goes.
this is a good cycle idea BTW...I liked epi, and like trenazone so far.....would figure to be a solid cycle in the near future for me since I have enough on hand here to run that cycle. I'll see how it goes for you though....

Nate007

Awards
Sun April 1 day 15- sorry didn't weigh in this morning. I was running late today. Upping epi dose to 40 today so can't wait to start Beasting it! :)

Nate007

Awards
this is a good cycle idea BTW...I liked epi, and like trenazone so far.....would figure to be a solid cycle in the near future for me since I have enough on hand here to run that cycle. I'll see how it goes for you though....
Thanks for the interest warbird! Glad to have one of the more experienced guys following.

Nate007

Awards
Mon. April 2 day 16- weight 178.0. Yesterday was an off day so no real updates on strength.

Nate007

Awards
Wow! Very surprisingly good work out today! All of my lifts were up! Going into it thought it was going to be one of those workouts that u just have to go in and grind it out. For various reasons I've only got like 5 hrs of sleep each of the last two nights so I've been exhausted all day and just about fell asleep at work. For whatever reason once I started lifting I felt rejuvenated. I started with db seated shoulder presses, grabed the 60 lbers which I used for all 3 of my sets of 12 last shoulder workout. Once I started lifting them I literally had to stop and make sure I grabbed the right weights. They felt like 25's! So ended up going up to 70's and pumped those out 12 x's! I usually only do 70's when I'm lifting heavy for like 5 reps. Whole workout went like this, I still didn't really feel like I had a ton of energy but just felt stronger! Can't wait to see how I feel when I actually get some sleep!

Nate007

Awards
Tue. April 3 day 17- weight 176.6. Woke up feeling alot more energized today, got some good sleep. Hitting gym later today so I'll post when I get back with updates.

Nate007

Awards
I believe it's full beast mode time! I think this stuff is officially kicking in! So benched today and figured since I had a great workout yesterday and starting to feel "on" I would start with 225 and shoot for 12 reps. **** son, that was paper weight. So was like damn I'll have to up it. Threw on 245, same thing. Repped it out 12 x's like it was nothing. So I looked at my lifting buddy and said f it, throw 275 on. Pumped it out 11 reps with no help from spotter on 3rd set! My buddy was on vacation for past week so this is the first time we've lifted since he's been back. He just looked at me and was like, damn dude, that was impressive. What the hell u been doing while I was gone? So def feeling good and starting to enjoy this ride!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
p1nchharmonic Anabolics 113