M drol H drol Bridge Cycle

IronMan14

Awards
Was thinking about running a 8 week cycle of m drol and h drol with 4 weeks of m drol then 4 weeks of h drol following. I would love to get some information about the cycle and how others have ran it. Please give me some help! Thanks

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Bad idea too long on methyls, do halo for 6 weeks or either SD for only 4. What's your stats and pct?

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Not only is it too long on methyls, but halo doesn't really shine until week 3. Six weeks of halo is a much better idea. Hopefully you have a SERM...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
agreed with the above.

IronMan14

Awards
I'm 6'2 208lbs and have been lifting consistently since i was a Freshman in highschool and now I'm in college. My pct would be nolva and clomid with an additional test booster

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6'2 208lbs and have been lifting consistently since i was a Freshman in highschool and now I'm in college. My pct would be nolva and clomid with an additional test booster
Use hdrol if its your first cycle. 75mg for 6 weeks. No need for nolva and clomid on a mild cycle such as this one, just pick one. Run clomid four weeks at 50mg or nolva four weeks at 20mg. Personally, I would use the nolva with this one and clomid for the mdrol. For some reason, I just recover better from superdrol when using clomid. Test booster is likely worthless, but use it if you got it I s'pose.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Do halodrol man you will love it. I used it for my first cycle and shot up in size and strength from weeks 3 - 6.

IronMan14

Awards
I ran a 6 week cycle of hdrol this past winter at 50/50/50/75/75/75 was thinkin of a more serious cycle

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I ran a 6 week cycle of hdrol this past winter at 50/50/50/75/75/75 was thinkin of a more serious cycle
If you reacted well why not try 75mg straight through? That will do wonders for size and strength. I don't know **** about other designer roids except superdrol and if you do that I'd start out low at 10,20,20.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
In that case try epi or superdrol by itself if you want to try something different. Or hell even try hdrol at a higher dose if you liked it.