DMZ Bulk Routine Suggestions

Makeshift.

Awards
Alright, so I'm getting ready for my second cycle of DMZ, and I was wondering what sort of routine(s) you guys would recommend for a bulk. I've been lifting for a few years now, and throughout that time my routine hasn't undergone any drastic changes (I switch out some exercises for others on occasion, of course, and I've gone through the "focus on ___" phases to round out my lifts, but I've mostly stuck with the basic Chest/Tri, Back/Bi, etc groupings.) Now, I'm looking for a complete retool to really "shock" my body and get the best gains I can. So my question for you guys is what kind of routine(s) do you think would work best for me on this cycle?

My Stats
Height/Weight: 6'2"/205 lbs
BF%: 18 as of yesterday (ugh.... that's gone up a few since the last time I checked-- coming off an injury a while back-- so this is definitely going to be the next fitness target lol)

Goals: hit 300 lbs on bench (I got to 265 last time), gain an inch on my arms, and really cash in on DMZ's recomp effects (it gave me a great recomp effect last time)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
GVT is a good place to start for pure size gains.