they sent me 6bromo..daa..and milk thistle for PCT!!!

bushbeast

Awards
Im starting halodrol/epi/lmg max/superdrol SUPERSTACK tday..the pct that came with it is bull****..6bromo 30mg..d asprtc acid 950mg and milk thistle 105mg (all in one pill)..im ordering other stuff for my pct so i was wondering should i take this bullsht pct with my cycle as cycle support???

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt even run that cycle if I were you... 3 methyls stacked = angry liver

bushbeast

Awards
Im going to have a proper pct in place before end of cycle..i dont have any cycle support tho and was wondering if i should take the milkthistle during my cycle? Howmuch? But it got 6bromo n daa in it too

bushbeast

Awards
Look..i already know that i sound like a complete dumbass..i rushd into this but at least in ****in tryin to get **** together now..i already ordered a decent pct but i need a recomendation on ONE product to take while on cycle..tday is day one

AForney

AForney

Awards
Let today not be day one. Don't take that stack. :thumbsdown:

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Why do people continually stack multiple under dosed methylated treats. Stack a methyl with a non methyl or bridge : superdrol into a epistane stack is always nice .

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?iwxawm

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am on a crack/meth/angel dust/gasoline regimen, but I'm worried about burning out my receptors.

AForney

AForney

Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
....I already got on this fool...dumbass

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I would just get some Cell-Tech X-D

bushbeast

Awards
Seems like all the guys that are talkn **** on here actn like they high n mighty cuz they kno a lil bit bout steroids aint even fukn built like dat..if u kno so much then why ur physique aint nothin? Lol..but im the dumbass

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Seems like all the guys that are talkn **** on here actn like they high n mighty cuz they kno a lil bit bout steroids aint even fukn built like dat..if u kno so much then why ur physique aint nothin? Lol..but im the dumbass
Lol hmm I can throw up a 400 lb bench press and a 500 pound squat and have only done two cycles in my life......Its called research bruh! Don't come on here disrespecting. Yea my physique is not the greatest! We all have room for improvement... But I can beat some ****in ass!!!

bushbeast

Awards
Lol..i jus did a nice lil run in a federal prison..and one thing i learned..the guys who say they can "beat some ass"...never can..thats why they talk about it.. to hype themselves up..real killers dont yell it..clown..i dont do the whole forum gangster thing tho..u got it..big guy..lol

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Lol hmm I can throw up a 400 lb bench press and a 500 pound squat and have only done two cycles in my life......Its called research bruh! Don't come on here disrespecting. Yea my physique is not the greatest! We all have room for improvement... But I can beat some ****in ass!!!
Just leave him be, he's not worth your time. Threads these days have gotten out of hand lately.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao I'm calm buddy and most people who say they went to prison are lil bitches cuz that's the only thing they can say to make them tough. Come on now bro. Your right though bro your the bigger man. I've never been to prison. I went to school and served in the military, special operations to be exact. But I don't know ****. My bad

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Just leave him be, he's not worth your time. Threads these days have gotten out of hand lately.
For sure bro... Just have little patience for ignorant people. It's like I'm the target for these clowns

bushbeast

Awards
I see..this is my first time on here and i thought i would learn some stuff..not to hear people talk slick

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I was a ranger

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Went through sfre as well

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
**** wouldn't have popped off if u did some more research...we are just tired of answering the same things over and over again when its posted EVERYWHERE...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
...11x

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Give it a rest, seriously run that stack you'll have great gains. But I would suggest running 400mg of test for the remaining of your life. Ey don't forget whiskey helps deliver so take it with pills...

Just read their **** and take what you want from it, they ain't here to call you a bitch or anything.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
For sure bro... Just have little patience for ignorant people. It's like I'm the target for these clowns
Rofl, hmm it could be that there baiting you in :eek:wned2:

Patience is a virtue! Also Thank you for serving in the military, you have my full respect and I greatly appreciate it, Thanks for the freedom.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Rofl, hmm it could be that there baiting you in :eek:wned2:

Patience is a virtue! Also Thank you for serving in the military, you have my full respect and I greatly appreciate it, Thanks for the freedom.
Your right brother :) and its people like you I did it for :)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
**** ya!!! Log that **** bro!!!
I will "possible", but I'll keep it simple if I do as am not the strongest kid on the block, funny thing is am in my halo plex cycle to so this is going to be on hell of a ride. Up about 8-9lbs solid from 175.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hell ya bro get some lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol leave it to Warbird to make it funny :) lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao X-D ya idk bro first he was like " I just got out of federal prison" then he was like "shares your mos? I'm a 13x" Lmao first off why do people use prison as being tough over the ****in military? That's like this ****bag I worked with... He was all like I'm hard cuz I spent 14 years in prison.... But before that I was in the marine corps. Like really? I beat his ****in ass when I found out he was lookin at my baby mom in the wrong way...

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Last thing I'd tell someone is that I'd been to prison. but I guess since its "not real life" and its the net....it is supposed to be some badge of badass honor or something........

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
**** bro I pissed myself... I'm so scared I negged the **** out of him lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol I never negged till you and I ****ed that one dude up... Now a bunch of people are asking for it. But the people with respect and do their homework or help me... I hook them up

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol ok will do bro. Have a good night