1st cycle questions

your2slow

Awards
I thought I had my first ph cycle set until I read this site and it made me question my choices. I plan on doing a 4 week cycle with a 4 week pct.
I'm 29 been lifting seriously for about a year after taking several years off from the gym. I'm 220lbs and about 19% bodyfat. I plan on starting my cycle in Janurary after I finish cutting. Hopefully I'll be in the 11-12% bodyfat range by then. On this cutting cycle I'm eating about 3300-3500 calories a day, but on the ph cycle I'll be closer to 4k or more with plenty of protein. I lift 4 days a week chest and back get a heavy day and light day each, everything else gets hit only once. Here's what I plan for the ph's:

2 bottles of 1-AD. 300mg a day 1st week, 400mg a day 2nd week, 500mg a day weeks 3 and 4

Dermabolics 4derm 400mg of 4ad for weeks 1&2 and 3 days before starting 1ad weeks 3&4 600mg of 4ad. I'll be splitting the dosage into two applications per day...morning and night

Saw Palmetto Extract - 160mg several times daily for prostate

PCT:

Nolvadex - just in case gyno symptons appear. 40mg a day until symptons disappear then 10mg
a day for remainder of cycle. During PCT 20mg day week1/ 10mg a day week2

2 bottle of 6oxo for pct on the following schedule:
Week 1 - 600mg daily in two divided doses, morning and night
Week 2-3 - 400mg daily
Week 4 - 300mg daily

tribulus - 1500mg day for first two weeks.

ZMA

Start Swole V2 cycle

If this cycle goes well I'm thinking about taking 4 weeks off ph after pct and then do a 4 week cycle with just 6oxo at 400mg daily.

Can I get some feedback on this cycle? After reading some of the threads in the Ph forum I'm confused on whether this is a good cycle or not. Thanks in advance

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
looks good. 1t and 4ad is a common combo. you might be able to go higher with the 1ad.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
more 1ad, you might be able to get it in bulk powder from 1fast400 to save $.

your2slow

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. How much higher can I go with the 1ad without risking too many side effects?

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Assuming gains are still progressing nicely at the 4 week mark, I would run it for 6 weeks total. Dosages same as whatever you would choose for 4 weeks. Especially since you aren't planning to jump right into another steroid cycle right after that (good move).

your2slow

Awards
Should I keep my 4derm at 600mg a day when I bump the 1ad up to 600mg?

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think 400mg of the 4ad would be plenty transdermally, you can bump it up if you need too.

your2slow

Awards
Ok here's the revised cycle. I haven't changed the pct, but may need to increase the amount of time my rat is on 6oxo:

go 6 week cycle if sides aren't that bad and gains still coming

4 bottles of 1-AD. 400mg a day 1st week, 600mg a day weeks 2-6

dermabolics 4derm 400-600 mg a day - start at 400mg a day and see how side effects from 1ad are... 5 sprays twice daily

Saw Palmetto Extract - 160mg several times daily

PCT:
Nolvadex - just in case gyno symptons appear. 40mg a day until symptons disappear then 10mg a day for remainder of cycle. During PCT 20mg day week1/ 10mg a day week2

2 bottle of 6oxo for pct on the following schedule:
Week 1 - 600mg daily in two divided doses, morning and night
Week 2-3 - 400mg daily
Week 4 - 300mg daily

tribulus - 1500mg day for first two weeks.

ZMA

Start Swole V2 cycle