Test prop test cyp cycle

steve_ifbb

Awards
Hey guys I'm starting my first cycle and mixing test prop and test cyp and pinning 2X a week for 12-16 weeks Was just wondering about pct because prop says start pct 3 days after last injection but cyp it says 18 days after last infection. But I am mixing the two together. I'm running nolvadex as pct but I would just like to know how long after last injection should it be taken. Thanks for the advice in advanced. Cheers

NFC

NFC

Awards
how many mg of each are you going to be running per week since it's your first cycle. if it's your first cycle, i would personally use the test p as a kicker in the first two or three weeks while still doing the test cyp, then when test cyp is fully saturated bounce off the test p and just up the test cyp dosage alittle to compensate for the test p. do you have any AI on hand to help fight against estro related problems? if doing test cyp, i would wait 3 weeks from last injection before jumping on the SERM.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
prop 2x a week will give incredibly unstable blood levels.

steve_ifbb

Awards
**** thanks guys. I am a noob when It comes to think and am getting it off a friend at the gym that is running exactly what I said and pinning Monday and thursday. I guess he is a complete idiot. So I should start with the one for how many weeks before I start the other one? Also should I be taking any anti estrogen products while on cycle? I def need to do more homework on this before I put the stuff into my body. How do I keep stable blood levels as well as the above said prop 2x a week will cause very unstable levels. Thanks a lot for the help guys. I would like to do this correctly

steve_ifbb

Awards
Also, how many viles of each do you guys reccomend for 12-14 weeks of use. Right now I just have one vile of each to start and was planning on getting 3 more of cyp and 3 more of prop

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
he's not an "idiot" perhaps, but not fully informed, prop *can* be injected that infrequently, but its no the best way to use it.

split your injects into 4x a week while using both is all you have to do (it is ok to inject on back to back days).

steve_ifbb

Awards
Alright thanks man beast. I really appreciate the info . I am a tad nervous . So even if I mix the test cyp and test prop like he's doing, Just cut the amount and pin Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday? Here are my stats by the way. 190 lbs 5"10 . Been training for 3.5-4 years. Body fat just above 10%. Also would you run the nolva directly after last injection like the above poster said bro?

NFC

NFC

Awards
im assuming they are both 10ml vials... need more specifics though... how many mg/ml is the test p and test cyp? no pun towards you, but it's really hard to give you answers without these type of specifics. a lot of places whether it's pharma grade or UGL (underground labs) will make different blends. also another question would be what was the dosage that you were thinking of doing per week? if this is your first cycle then i would prob recommend 400mg - 500mg per week just to get the effects of what its like to be on test. YES, pick up an anti estrogen (AI) like letro or anastrozole. a lot of people like letro, but i prefer anastrozole because letro is too strong for me (dry/achy joints, anxiety).

and correct me if im wrong man beast, but what i think manbeast meant is that test prop is usually injected everyday or every other day, the half life is really low so if your doing it every 4 days, your really not allowing the test prop to saturate in your blood, especially when test cyp is not gonna kick in til week 3.

many companies will make:

test prop 100mg/ml
test cyp 250mg/ml

now depending on how many mg you want to run per week of test and that the vial amount is the same as my example, im gonna take a guess at saying that you probably only have about 2-3 weeks worth of a cycle with just those two vials.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yes, I was talking about the half-life of prop making it much more suited to eod injects.

steve_ifbb

Awards
Thanks Bro, how often/when do I take this anastrazole ? Is it orally?

steve_ifbb

Awards
Ok so what you're saying then is take the prop eod, and the cyp 2x a week? Got me confused now. Sorry for the stupidity guys. I'm a rookie when it comes to gear

steve_ifbb

Awards
How about this. Monday Wednesday cyp, 200 mg per shot. Then Monday wed fri sun test prop, mg per shot. So cyp 400 mg a week and prop 200 mg per week. How's that sounding guys?

steve_ifbb

Awards
50 mg per shot of prop. Or do you think I should ditch the prop and run cyp and eq. Pin Monday and Wednesday. What will work better?

steve_ifbb

Awards
Ok guys I have switched it up I'm running cyp and eq and pinning Monday and Wednesday it is ok if I mix the two together in the same shot?