JoeySon's PMAG log

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Hey so here's the scoop, I've done alot of research and gathered my materials for my very first ph run. Never tried anything besides creatine so hopefully I will se some nice gains. I read countless logs before deciding what I wanted to run and how I wanted to run it so this is my little way of giving back I suppose lol. I am currently on the tail end of my winter bulk and would like to finish it out on a strong note with more of a recomp approach taken.

A little info on me...I'm 22 years old, 5'10" and as of this morning 175 pounds and roughly 12% bf. I've been lifting since high school and seriously lifting around 3-4 years. I consider my metabolism right around the average mark as I gain fat moderatly and gain muscle moderately.

This is my first log and I am fairly busy as I am a full time student and work part time so this will be far from perfect and if you are the type of person who needs very detailed precise info this log is certainly not for you but I will give an honest attempt to keep you updated on strength gains, weight gains, sides, ect.

My caloric intake was slightly lowered this past month as I am going towards my first real attempt to recomp. I will be taking in around 32-3400 on lift days and around 3000 on rest days. I stick as close as I can to a 40/40/20 split.

My cycle will be as follows:

Preloaded cycle assist 2 weeks

PMAG: 75/100/100/100/100/100
Cycle assist 4-6 times a day
Fish oil
Multi
Taurine (as needed)

PCT:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Erase 0/3/3/2/2/1/1
DAA: 3g's a day for 30 days

Any questions/comments shoot em at me! Leggo!

I lift 5 days a week as follows, push/pull/legs/push/pull

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Dosed 75mg today, it's a rest day so not much to touch on. Have school vaca this week so looking forward to having some nice sessions

Conte

Conte

Awards
Dosed 75mg today, it's a rest day so not much to touch on. Have school vaca this week so looking forward to having some nice sessions
Don’t expect much on first week so you don’t really need 75mg.its a waste and possible risk with sides without any reason.
P-mag kicks fast but not so fast.
I would go 50mg for the first one and 75mg on second week and on 3[SUP]rd [/SUP]or 4[SUP]th[/SUP] 100mg ect.
Cycle assist I think it has milk thistle inside and I personally don’t like milk thistle on cycle because it reduces reducing androgen receptor transactivation and it inhibits the IGF-I signaling pathway and gains. Save your Cycle assist for PCT.
Now you could use on cycle either Liv52, UDCA, taurinated bile acids, SAMe, ALA or NAC.
CoQ10 & Omega 3 & D3 for cholesterol and blood pressure.

For PCT I would not use 7 keto DHEA metabolites (ERASE) or DAA. I would just use nolva and creatine and Biotivia, Bio Forge Pro Max + Trans Resveratrol.
DAA usually raises your natural test through the raise of estrogens and prolactin. If you use nolva + DAA then DAA may not work properly in my opinion and you don’t want any boost raise of estrogens and prolactin. Erase is just a 7 keto DHEA metabolite and maybe increase the activity of the thyroid gland and influence other hormones as well and I don’t like that during my PCT. However, it could be very useful only if you have issues with high cortisol levels but after p-mag cycle I don’t think so. You will lose a lot of water on your PCT anyway.
Keep your PCT as simple as possible and don’t use any steroidal- hormonal products if you don’t want to have any risk with rebounds after your PCT.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Thanks conte, that's alot of info but I will certainly take it in. I think as far as the doing goes I would like to stick with 75 for now and adjust if my sides bother me.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1) conte is right, do it 50 your first week, 75 the second, and then try 100, unless you've used it before.
2) I'd look into a different training split while on personally. I also prefer my "off" days staggered a bit more.
3) cycle/support/pct does look very well thought out though.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
1) conte is right, do it 50 your first week, 75 the second, and then try 100, unless you've used it before.
2) I'd look into a different training split while on personally. I also prefer my "off" days staggered a bit more.
3) cycle/support/pct does look very well thought out though.
Do you think that's overtraining or just too close together? My main reasoning for this is to hit each bodypart twice a week. Thanks for the response btw

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I can't say if it is overtraining without seeing more details (exercises, sets, reps), but you are forgetting that your CNS/tendons/etc. also need to rest and recuperate, the hormones won't help there.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
True, perhaps I will go push/pull/off/legs/off/push/pull

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd do push, pull, legs, off, push, pull, off

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
So today was the first day of the journey, not much to report as far as sides and gains as it's only the 2nd day of the first week although I did notice a slight placebo effect.

Today was my push day and lifts went as follows:

Bench: 140x12, 170x8, 170x8, 170x6, 170x5
Decline dumbbell press: 50x12, 55x8, 55x8, 60x4
Cable flys: 3x12 (not sure weight as it is not labeled, assuming 30-40 pounds)
Leaning dips (to failure): 13, 11,11,10

Military press: 80x12, 130x8, 130x6, 130x6
Dumbbell shoulder press: 45x10, 45x9, 45x6
Dumbbell seated side raise (superset with dumbbell shoulder press): 15, 12, 10

Skullcrushers: 55x12, 55x9, 55x9
Tricep pulldowns (superset with skullcrushers) 12, 12, 10

On a side note, went out to eat with my brother and had a steak, got home and started to not feel well. Stomach has been bothering me most the night with a couple rushed trips to the bathroom. Really discouraged this happened right off the bat however, with a good night sleep I'm assuming this should be behind me.

Conte

Conte

Awards
I told you. It’s your very first PH run. You shouldn’t start with 75mg anyway. You don’t only risk with sides, a serious stomach pain could destroy your whole cycle.

Push/pull it’s perfect for bulking and gives some size but there are many other versions of course. Its old school bodybuilding split.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I told you. It’s your very first PH run. You shouldn’t start with 75mg anyway. You don’t only risk with sides, a serious stomach pain could destroy your whole cycle.

Push/pull it’s perfect for bulking and gives some size but there are many other versions of course. Its old school bodybuilding split.
Yes conte I had taken your advice after both u and manbeast recommended 50 but I'm pretty sure it was the food that caused the stomach pains. Hopefully not the PMAG, that would be very disappointing

IndyMike

Awards
In for results, interested in seeing how P-Mag compares to Hdrol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 30
Anabolics 34