Getting My 1st Cycle Sorted

Elf

Awards
Alright guys, so after a bit of research I am getting my 1st cycle in shape and would appreciate any advice.
I've decided to go with epi. Now opinions seem to go both ways here but the general seems that as this is a milder ph its ok for noobs.

So cycle so far:
Cycle assist 1 week prior and throughout
Epi 30/30/30/40/40/40

PCT:
I was given a load of BBS Complete PCT but as I don't have the balls (pun intended) to run it alone I'm gonna run Nolva
20/20/10/10
Was thinking running the BBS Complete alongside the nolva to take care of test boosting, AI and liver protection, unless anyone thinks this is not advisable.

I was hoping to get a cycle in before a holiday which I've got planned. However, I wasn't going to start the cycle untill nolva was on deck. After a delay it now means the holiday would be in week 3 of pct. Common sense is telling me to wait to start till after the holiday but my patience is saying different. I was thinking of maybe running epi for only 4 weeks so that pct finishes in time. Now I know most say that epi doesn't kick in till week 3 so my question here is as a noob would I still get enough results from a 4 week to justify the $ spent. Or should I listen to my damn common sense.

Any advice would be appreciated. Equally feel free to rip me a new one. Cheers

pushurself

Awards
Don't waste your money bro if your gonna do it do it right!

Elf

Awards
Yea common sense has prevailed. Thanks bro How does the pct look?

Elf

Awards
Would the bbs complete alongside nolva be sufficient or shall I go with something more conventional ie nolva with daa and erase?
Any help is much appreciated