Recently started PH cycle, but having trouble loosing some gut !

Gio74

Awards
Hey Guys need some advise, I'm not a new comer to working out, but new to PH cycle. I have done some research, but have not found an answer. My question is what the best and fastest way to loose unwanted inches around my mid section and I mean some serious "GUT" from lack of training for a while. I'm on emonster and all needed supplements for 3 weeks now and have gained greater upper mass and strength, but not loosing the gut and waste size like I want. I work out 7 days a week for a couple of hours a day, eating right and watching my calorie intake. I'm 6'1 and 232 and want to be at 200 sometime this year and determined to get there. Any ideas what I can do or incorporate with my cycle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
unless you are cutting or intentionally recomping, you aren't just going to lose your gut while on PH/AAS...

Gio74

Awards
Thanks MB, so what do you suggest, that’s basically what I what I want to accomplish, total body transformation. I'm currently working away from home and have the time to focus on getting this accomplished. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks again

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
how much longer do you have on your cycle? and working out 7 days a week is usually over-training even when on.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
you should have done a LOT more research before jumping "ON"... time to READ on this forum and then after you have read, ask questions but really if you read, you will have minimal questions and they will be specific and not " I m doing roids and want to get smaller " dumbass****...

not hating but cmon = measure twice cut once.... you didnt even measure once!

Gio74

Awards
Really dude, you misinterpreted what I asked! Nowhere in my question does it say, “I’m doing roids and I want to get smaller” now’s who’s the dumbass? I asked if there was anything I can incorporate with my cycle to help burn off some unwanted mid section fat, that’s all I asked.

I think you understand when some people are new to PH and which everyone has been there at one time, there will be some questions and seeks for advice. I’m no expert and don't claim to be, but I have done some research, just haven't found an answer.

“Please elaborate on your statement: “not hating but cmon = measure twice cut once.... you didnt even measure once”

Not familiar with the lingo, not being rude, just trying to get some advice. Thanks dude!

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Why did you decide to do emonster? You walked into a shop and it was suggested to you? I don't believe you researched that.

Gio74

Awards
Actually I did, but seen some mixed reviews on it. Also have some friends that had gone through it before and had great results from it.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Actually I did, but seen some mixed reviews on it. Also have some friends that had gone through it before and had great results from it.
No shít the reviews where good. Can you tell me what is actually in it? What's different PHs? It's like 4 focking methyls, and one of them is SD. What is your cycle length? Emonster is stupid to begin with, but please tell me you aren't going past 4 weeks.