Superdrol cycle feedback plz

Doomguy

Doomguy

Awards
so I'm age 22, height 7 foot, and current weight is at 230. I try my best to maintain a consistent diet which I try to aim at 7000 calories but usually get in somewhere between 4000 - 5000. I have consistently worked out for 3 years and in the begining I used to weigh in at somewhere between 150lb - 160lb, so you can imagine I was one tall skinny dude. I recently got really serious this past Fall of 2011 in November when I took my first cycle which was on D-zine.

previous d-zine log gains and losses:
From that last cycle I noticed a considerable amount of gain jumping from 210 lb to 240 lb at the end lost about 10lb following pct and was able to maintain up till now at 230 and I'm guessing I lost the weight due to a decrease in my calorie intake which at the start of the cycle was a clean bulk at 7000 calories and I was taking in somewhere from 300g of protein to 350g protein then during pct dropped it to 5000 calories which was a mistake.

I am now interested in doing a new bulking cycle with Superdrol and have found the time and determination to to stay with it.

I plan on using the following supplements for this new cycle:
My diet on this cycle until the end of PCT will consist of a calorie intake between 7000 - 7500 ED with a protein intake of 300g-350g ED. I of course will also be taking in protein shakes and it will be a clean bulk for the most part.

• On Cycle: 4 week cycle

• Transform Supplements: SD-Extreme:for this I was deciding between 3 options which would be best for optimal safe results 20/30/30/30 or 20/30/30/40 or 10/20/30/40 or a better idea? I hear 40mg is overdoing it and can be really harsh is this true?

• ANASTROZOLE/Arimidex - 1mg/ml -30ml bottle contains 30 mg: never used this but heard its a good anti-e for many cycles and if i feel any such sides should I start this during cycle and for how long? And if i do I believe the dosing is .25mg correct me if I'm wrong i wouldn't want to kill my estrogen?

• CEL: Cycle Assist: 4 caps a day till end of cycle and PCT

• Transform Supplements: Joint Repair: 2 caps a day till end of cycle

• average supplements such as fish oil, creatine, and a multivitamin

• Post cycle: continued after cycle for 4 weeks

• Tamoxifen Citrate - 20mg/ml -30ml bottle contains 600mg: again correct me if I'm wrong but I would do a dosage of 40/20/20/10 or
    20/20/10/10?

• ANASTROZOLE/Arimidex - 1mg/ml -30ml bottle contains 30 mg: even if I started this during cycle or not should I use this in my PCT? And do I need to tapper it off? would the dosage go as follows or is this wrong .5/.5/.25/.25???

• CEL: Cycle Assist: 4 caps till done

• SNS: DAA : 3/3/3/3/3 starting on the last week of cycle

• Transform Supplements: Joint Repair: whatever s left from the cycle

• PES: Erase:3/3/2/1

• average supplements such as fish oil, creatine, and a multivitamin

Plz give me feedback about what any of you think. I do have high goals for this cycle and will stay dedicated. Also I would appreciate any help about my questions because I would like to come out of this cycle back to my normal self again.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
adex only if needed, you'd be best served with a 10/20/30/30 if you've never used it, if you have having zero sides at 30, maybe bump to 40, but for most truly the sides far outweigh the gains at that point.

tamox at 40/20/20/10, erase at 1/2/3/3/2/1, and defnitely run cycle assist as long as you can, and some liver support as long as you are on tamox.

Doomguy

Doomguy

Awards
So what would you recommend for the adex if I needed it, when should I stop it, and at what dosage??? Again sorry for the stupidity I'm just trying to understand how to use this chem right. BTW ManBeast awsome sig its funny as hell.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol doesn't aromatize to estrogen at all, so you really should have zero need for it on this cycle, and you are using erase in PCT to help prevent an estrogen rebound.

that being said, if you do get gyno dose it at .5mg ed and dose nolva until it goes away. for heavy bloating hit it at .25mg every other day.