H-drol cycle trial run

W

wfcody25

Awards
alright after bulking up threw winter i decided to give h- drol a try. im gonna run it at 75mg a day for 6 weeks.

on cycle: ZMA
muscle tech VITAKIC hardcore multi vitamin
Whey protein
Flaxseed oil
*** also for the cycle ill be drinking 8 ounces of grapefruit juice in the morning which studies show will increase the potency of most drugs including methylated prohormones

so far day 2 not really feeling anything, but really didnt think i would ill keep ya posted

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
age? training history? pct plan? why are you not running a cycle support?

W

wfcody25

Awards
age? training history? pct plan? why are you not running a cycle support?
22 years old been training 5 years... for pct i have more than necessary on hand but i prefer letro so ill use that with clomid and that i know helps me recover quicker and ill also take a cortisol blocker. And i didnt think of cycle support as h-drol is supposedly mild any suggestions im open to advice on that subject

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
it's methylated, just because the sides like pumps are mild, doesn't mean it is going to be mild on your liver/bp/lipids... no cycle should be run without proper support of BP/lipids/liver(for methyls) as a bare minimum.

W

wfcody25

Awards
alright ill add in a few things definately milk thistle though.

day 3 and im starting to feel tight already feels like a solid pump

W

wfcody25

Awards
Day 4 is almost over im up to 211lbs after starting at 206 and definately feel more full in my chest especially

W

wfcody25

Awards
day 8 really good i increased my squat from 5 reps at 365 to 8 reps at 365. also dont feel as sore as i usually do after legs

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
day 8 really good i increased my squat from 5 reps at 365 to 8 reps at 365. also dont feel as sore as i usually do after legs
Fantastic log so far buddy! How many mgs are you taking a day?

W

wfcody25

Awards
@ Hardcore im running 75mg every day and bumping up to 100 if i think ineed it...which so far seems unlikely i bench tomo so ill have another area to measure up with

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
Good deal! I tried 100mgs before and had the worst back pumps ever, but my buddies did it and upped it to 125mgs like champs! I loved it at 75 for 6 wks. Your gonna do great bro, enjoy!

W

wfcody25

Awards
Good deal! I tried 100mgs before and had the worst back pumps ever, but my buddies did it and upped it to 125mgs like champs! I loved it at 75 for 6 wks. Your gonna do great bro, enjoy!
thanks hardcore just wondering how much did you gain in terms of weight and how much did you keep after PCT just curious as im already up 6 lbs in week 2

W

wfcody25

Awards
also forgot to add todays day 11 and i military pressed 225x9 which is great cus the most i ever did was 225x10 while on test/anadrol

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Are you splitting the 75mg throughout the day like (1) morning (1) afternoon and last in the evening? am on day 3 doing 2 in the morning and 1 in the evening would the be fine?

W

wfcody25

Awards
it has a long half life regardless but i choose to take 2 in the morning cus thts when i workout and the last pill in the afternoon

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
it has a long half life regardless but i choose to take 2 in the morning cus thts when i workout and the last pill in the afternoon
Thanks, Haa guess your doing the same thing I am then.

L

LTFU

Awards
I'm starting the same cycle/dosage starting Monday. Curious question, whats ZMA adding to it?

W

wfcody25

Awards
I'm starting the same cycle/dosage starting Monday. Curious question, whats ZMA adding to it?
ZMA is able to keep natural test levels above being completely shut down and the magnesium in it makes testosterone more able to be used freely in the body

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
sorry man, zma won't keep you making test while you are on cycle, you will be totally shut down.

W

wfcody25

Awards
studies show that ZMA is more effective than tribulus for increasing natural testosterone...so i figured it could be somewhat helpful esp with a very mild ph...by no means am i saying you wont need PCT i just think its a solid choice during and after the cycle as part of regular PCT

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i have nothing against a ZMA suppliment during pct or when off, but if it was that easy to keep your production going during a cycle, you would see it in my sig in big bold letters :D

maybe on a compound that works like the andro series (1x a day AM dosing) you can kinda help keep things running with zma at night, but with things designed to be dosed for steady levels, you really are just kinda wasting it if you are using it for test boosting.

W

wfcody25

Awards
i agree with tthat and i gotta say this stuff seems pretty strong compared to what i was expecting im already up a solid 6 lbs so the whole ZMA counteracting a mild PH is out the window ill put up pics before the cycle soon so after the 6 weeks well see the difference in mass im already seeing

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Nice dude :) Keep killin it!

L

LTFU

Awards
I have an unopened bottle of ZMA so I might just save that and add it to the PCT, couldn't hurt

W

wfcody25

Awards
LTFU i basically do the same thing and for me it seems to get my natural test back up quicker when i add it to my PCT and it helps with sleep if anything:tired:

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Ughh, clomid. So youre not running cycle support? H-drol is kinda rough on the liver especially if your jumping into it 75 for 6 weeks. Why not taper up to 75 week 3? You should see minor alterations early on but then it hits you after 20days or so.

I was eating half a grapefruit, would that count the same way? Thats new info for me, you have a link to that material?

I never had much faith in ZMA. Tribulus raises test indirectly by raising LH, its not the most effective method. Id rather a DAA/7-keto combo like Free Test and Titanium.

W

wfcody25

Awards
Ughh, clomid. So youre not running cycle support? H-drol is kinda rough on the liver especially if your jumping into it 75 for 6 weeks. Why not taper up to 75 week 3? You should see minor alterations early on but then it hits you after 20days or so.

I was eating half a grapefruit, would that count the same way? Thats new info for me, you have a link to that material?

I never had much faith in ZMA. Tribulus raises test indirectly by raising LH, its not the most effective method. Id rather a DAA/7-keto combo like Free Test and Titanium.
after taking into account manbeasts suggestion i did start taking cycle support and the magnesium is ZMA is key to increasing Test.

W

wfcody25

Awards
ok so i dont have enoughposts to be "allowed" to give links but goto ergo-log.com and search for grapefruit and magnesium youll find some good scientific studies

W

wfcody25

Awards
basically the way grapefruits or grapefruit juice works is the ingredient naringens inside it blocks enzymes tht degrade methylated steroids or any other drugs u might take

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for that. I'll rep you when I have a computer

W

wfcody25

Awards
start of week 3 im up 8 lbs not sure why so much but im not gaining fat and even use arimadex... strength is up again squat 385x 7 up from last week 365x8

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
Getting bigger,stronger, and leaner? What could be better than that? Good **** bro! Im on day 3 now and can't wait for week 6! Solid log bro, keep it up!

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
Has anyone here tried Andro XS by Sports One?

W

wfcody25

Awards
Has anyone here tried Andro XS by Sports One?
i tried a sports one product before and it didnt do **** but i would give it a try it could have just been my receptirs and enzymes were bad cus i ran superdrol...andro Xs does have the same compound as h drol in it after all

W

wfcody25

Awards
shoulders again almost at the end of week 3 and military press went from 225x8 to 225x 10 and doin shrugs today i actually ripped my straps lol and it felt like my head was going to blow up

W

wfcody25

Awards
starting week 4 and squatted 405x6 a huge increase and my body is starting to really ytone ut now tht im seeing the full effects of h drol.. id always run this for 6 weeks seeing as it takes almost 4 weeks to fully kick in

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Why are you taking anything else with the muscle tech. That will put 30 lbs on you in 4 weeks by itself...

^sarcasm

W

wfcody25

Awards
Why are you taking anything else with the muscle tech. That will put 30 lbs on you in 4 weeks by itself...

^sarcasm
lmao muscle tech products are good but there "studies" and "claims" are rediculous lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
W

wfcody25

Awards
bench is still stuck even though all my dumbell accessory lifts are shooting it maybe its the fact the bar i used today was noticeably bent...ya ill blame it on that lol

W

wfcody25

Awards
milittary press up to 235x10 and othere shoulder exercises up as well resulys still good, joints were a lil sore not sure if its from the weather tho

L

LTFU

Awards
Maybe look into getting Glucosamine for the joint pain before it gets un-bearable. It takes a few weeks to start kicking in so maybe start soon. Rather be safe than sorry...

W

wfcody25

Awards
Maybe look into getting Glucosamine for the joint pain before it gets un-bearable. It takes a few weeks to start kicking in so maybe start soon. Rather be safe than sorry...
already on it i was thinking the same thing as u get it before it gets to bad. hopefully it takes this pain away

W

wfcody25

Awards
cutting my cycle short 9 days due to joint pain worse then when ive done winny... now the fun part PCT..im u 8 pounds to 214 and squat and deadlift went up huge my bench increased just 20 lbs to 315-325... PCT start tomo and well see how it goes

L

LTFU

Awards
That sucks that you gotta cut it short. What are you taking for pct?

W

wfcody25

Awards
That sucks that you gotta cut it short. What are you taking for pct?
well i can tell by the size of my boys im not too shut down but im running clomid, and arimadex along with ZMA and tribulus

W

wfcody25

Awards
day 3 of PCT strength still goin up a lil on shoulders but nothing crazy. Joints are already feeling better,, not quite sure why h drol aggrevated my joints tho still.

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
That sucks bro! The log was going great too! Saftey first though! How are you cycling clomid and arimedex? And why not clomid and nolva or nolva and arimedex? Just curious on what you've experienced and why your selection.

W

wfcody25

Awards
That sucks bro! The log was going great too! Saftey first though! How are you cycling clomid and arimedex? And why not clomid and nolva or nolva and arimedex? Just curious on what you've experienced and why your selection.
im going 100 mg clomid the first week then 50 mg every day for 3 weeks and .5 arimadex everyday for 3 weeks and im not doing nolvadex as a personal prefernce ive used clomid and nolvadex both in many cycles before and experoenced better results from the clomid and gets my testes to full size right away.
also 3 days in PCT my shoulders are still getting stronger 90 pound dumbbells for 8 reps military press