first cycle test e deca

germ22

Awards
hey everyone,
i just did my first shot of test e deca yesterday and im planning on doing 500mg test e 250 mg deca a week...planning on pinning 250 test/125 deca every monday and thursday. being that its my first cycle and i know the rule is test only i did the deca because of joint pain in my shoulders and knees from 10 years of lacrosse.i was just wondering what anyone could add or any suggestion to do with the cycle im planning on running the test 12 weeks deca 10 then clomid weeks 14-17..im going to try to get arimidex and possibly nolva if needed..ive done m 1 t and superdrol in the past and didnt have any sides so im not 100% sure what i can expect side wise and im hoping to put on between 15-20 lbs..is that possible?

thanks for the advice

germ22

Awards
also i forgot that im going to try and keep logs if anyone wants to follow the cycle!

euthymius

Awards
I'm running this exact cycle but at 1000 mg of test and 500 mg of deca weekly. Also going to run letrozole for the duration of the cycle and switch to clomid at the end. Apparently deca causes prolactin issues so I'd look into a PA. I'd prolong your intake of test for 2 additional weeks after stopping your deca intake to help u deal with the shutdown. Also HCG is essential but I'm unsure of how to run that while on cycle. I've heard of running it for the entire duration, and I've also heard of only taking it at the halfway point and at the finish, hopefully someone can clarify that.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Run arimidex .25mg or .5mg EOD. Definitely get some caber/prami just in case u experience any sides from the deca. Hcg run 500iu a week, split into 250iu 2x a week starting week 3 all the way through week 12, so you'll only need 5000ius.

euthymius

Awards
Thanks for the input Stri8ed. is caber/prami in pill, powder, or liquid. Also, do you take HCG same day you pin your deca and test? I've heard to take it the night before. And if i'm running a 15 week cycle, would i run hcg starting week 3 all the way to week 15 or still only to week 12?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Caber/prami is in liquid form research chem. You'd run your hcg from week 3 through week 15, and yes i'd do it the night b4 your injections.

euthymius

Awards
Any other alternatives to caber/prami, i'm having a hard time finding them.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
you can find the chemical you need at a <dot> com

euthymius

Awards

germ22

Awards
Just finished up my first week...did a cc of test 1/2cc of deca mon and Thurs...ate a lot but tried to keep it as clean as possible when you work outside all day...workouts felt pretty good nothing different from any other workout but then again I wasn't expecting anything and probably won't for a few more weeks...stay tuned for more boring updates until I start to see something...ill try to post pictures bi weekly