pestis' 4AD cyp, 1-test cyp, Long R3 cycle.

pestis

pestis

Awards
Here it is bro's:
wk 1-10 4AD Cyp(from DS) 1800mg/wk
- split into 3 doses
wk 1-3 M1T 10mg/ed (to frontload 1-test cyp)
wk 1-3 1-test cyp (from DS) 600mg/wk. split into 3 doses.
week 4-10 1-test cyp 900mg/wk.
wk 9-12 Long R3 IGF-1 40mcg/ed

this cycle is actually 2 weeks underway as of today. I figured it fruitless to post earlier since I dont expect to see much results from the cyp's yet.
Starting stats:
age 35
weight 242lbs
height 6' 4"
diet: bulking plan developed for me by Bobo (the grandmaster). protein is somewhere over 400gm/day, calories over 4000/day.
Results as of today. I have been working on diet with Bobo for over two months and my weight had been stable for at least 2 weeks prior to starting this cycle. I respond well to M1T and atribute the 9lbs I have gained (now at 251lbs) to that. I am interested to see how things change after I drop that portion as this is my first experience with 4ad cyp and 1-test cyp.
strength is also up quite a bit. even with a slow, focused, time under tension approach to lifting, I am up on flat dumbell benches from 10 rep with 90's to 10 reps with 110's.
I will update as things progress. If there are any questions or input, fire away.
hailz,
Pestis

pestis

pestis

Awards
Ancillaries being used in this cycle:
nolvadex 20mg/eod
letro 2.5mg/ every 4th day
hcg 250mg/ day 5 and 6 each week

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
wouldn't it be more beneficial to spread out the HCG like monday thursday?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the cycle bro...sounds like a good one.

pestis

pestis

Awards
I have now dropped the M1T after completing my 3rd week.

upped the 1-test cyp to 900mg/week.
Had to work a reptile show this last weekend. diet sucked, lost 3-4lbs.
gained it back this week. still holding at 251lbs.
anyone who doesnt recognize the importance of diet in gaining mass
or in keeping it has really missed the boat. just a thought...

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Any updates....also have you noticed any soreness from the injections?

pestis

pestis

Awards
Any updates....also have you noticed any soreness from the injections?
Definately seeing some changes in composition. I will get a weight tonight. strength is way up, muscles are harder. This cycle feels way better than any other PH cycle I have done. Bobo did some tweeking to my diet so we will see if the lbs. keep coming.

As for site pain. I have had almost no irritation from the 1-test injections. I alternate delts at 1.5ml 3x/wk, no probs. the 1 test definately dries me out though. I got joint and muscle aches so bad the other day that I almost stopped benching... almost.
not sure if it will help but I am increasing my water intake.
quad injects suck! I only use 4ad there. It is hard to walk for about a day then all gone.
more later,
Pestis

pestis

pestis

Awards
just a quick update.
blood serum testosterone is at 1556. blood was drawn 48 hours after last inject.
this cycle is going really well. strength continues to grow, body weight is still at 251 but my composition is definately moving toward more lean muscle mass.
more updates to come.

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
zzzzzzz

updates?
oh yeah, i too have been following,
I start the same cycle thursday.

minus the hcg

pestis

pestis

Awards
zzzzzzz

updates?
oh yeah, i too have been following,
I start the same cycle thursday.

minus the hcg
Kelsey, you are going to like this cycle. my bodyweight was 253 at the end of the 4ad, 1-test. A lot of good composition change on this cycle. On thanksgiving my mom asked if it is safe for me to be this big.:thumbsup:
I am starting my 3rd week if long R3. no loss in bodyweight and body comp continues to improve.
next cycle will be the same except I will replace 4ad cyp with test cyp.
good luck on your upcoming cycle. keep your calories and protein high as I really felt meself stall if I wasn't watching my diet completely.
Hailz,
Pestis