Superdrol clone Cycle log

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Got some Transform SD Extreme and running a cycle lemme know what you guys think.

pre cycle
Milk thistle (7days)
RYR

ON Cycle
SD extreme 10/20/20
Milk thistle
RYR
Hawthorne Berry
Vitamin C
Multi
Fish oil
Whey protien (myofusion gaspari)
Jack3d

Post Cycle
Liquid tamox 40/30/20/20
Milk thistle
Ryr
Vitamin C
Multi
Fish oil
Whey protien (myofusion gaspari)
Jack3d

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Don't take jack3d on cycle...and yes add DAA and erase on pct...you can dose them like this...

DAA 3gr Ed for 4weeks
Erase 0/0/2/3/3/2/1

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
It will raise ur blood pressure

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Alright well thanks, everything else g2g just waiting on it to be shipped to my house. Prob wait till the first of April to start it up.

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
I'll be posting my diet and a week by week log with pictures and measurements to go a long with this cycle.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Yea everything else looks good...don't forget to add DAA and erase on pct...eat alot of carbs and drink plenty of water....don't drink alcohol...and you'll be ok...have fun!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I'll be posting my diet and a week by week log with pictures and measurements to go a long with this cycle.
That's great!!! Love to see the results...

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
The alcohol is a def no go although it will be hard cause imma college student. Gotta stay motivated for my ultimate goals. gotta pick up the DAA and erase and I'm all good. Thanks for the advice!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
The alcohol is a def no go although it will be hard cause imma college student. Gotta stay motivated for my ultimate goals. gotta pick up the DAA and erase and I'm all good. Thanks for the advice!
No problem bro!! Good luck!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
alcohol + superdrol = high (extremely high) chance of jaundice.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I'm running running a new superdrol clone atm as well. I'm up 8 lbs in the first week. Stuff is pretty intense! However, I'm running forma stanzol on cycle with 1.5g of DAA. If you haven't run this before I think you will be pleasantly surprised!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I'm running running a new superdrol clone atm as well. I'm up 8 lbs in the first week. Stuff is pretty intense! However, I'm running forma stanzol on cycle with 1.5g of DAA. If you haven't run this before I think you will be pleasantly surprised!
What it call??

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Beastdrol. I'm doing 20/20/20 and then thinking about bumping it up for the last week to 30. I might just stick to 20 depending on how i feel. Today is day 6 for me.

This is most likely slightly exaggerated though as I've just come off a cutting phase, trying to reduce my bodyfat and since I've been taking this ive been eating like a horse. Definitely not 10 pounds of LBM but I'll take what i can get. Most people say that the gains come fast but are also exaggerated as a portion of the immediate gains are water. I've noticed increased strength and increased pumps. I don't know if it's related but I've been having achy joints in the past few days.

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Your running DAA on cycle? I'm adding that for pct only. Yeah I'm stoked though hopefully get good gains.

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
I was also gunna go by feel if that last week should be 30..we'll see.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Don't run DAA on cycle...only on pct

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
alcohol + superdrol = high (extremely high) chance of jaundice.
I know not worth it. I'll be smart. Although I have a friend who ran mdrol WITHOUT PCT and drank every weekend while ON Cycle...idk how he's alive to be honest.

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Beastdrol. I'm doing 20/20/20 and then thinking about bumping it up for the last week to 30. I might just stick to 20 depending on how i feel. Today is day 6 for me.

This is most likely slightly exaggerated though as I've just come off a cutting phase, trying to reduce my bodyfat and since I've been taking this ive been eating like a horse. Definitely not 10 pounds of LBM but I'll take what i can get. Most people say that the gains come fast but are also exaggerated as a portion of the immediate gains are water. I've noticed increased strength and increased pumps. I don't know if it's related but I've been having achy joints in the past few days.
Just add some better quality fish oil for those achy joints!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I bought a huge keg of Fish Oil from BB dot com but maybe it is a low quality. I don't know. I also ran out of my liquid glucosamine so I've been doing the pills. The liquid works much better. I've also been getting some killer headaches.

Ive been doing 1.5g of DAA on cycle and was planning 3g for off cycle. I guess I'll dump the on cycle to see if that helps with things. I was doing deep squats with 185 just because my knees were so achy. I refuse to stop the cycle yet as it's been a godsend!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I look forward to seeing how you do while on it!

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
I bought a huge keg of Fish Oil from BB dot com but maybe it is a low quality. I don't know. I also ran out of my liquid glucosamine so I've been doing the pills. The liquid works much better. I've also been getting some killer headaches.

Ive been doing 1.5g of DAA on cycle and was planning 3g for off cycle. I guess I'll dump the on cycle to see if that helps with things. I was doing deep squats with 185 just because my knees were so achy. I refuse to stop the cycle yet as it's been a godsend!
Yeah that DAA is pointless on cycle. That sucks to hear you've had such bad joint aches. I've ran a cycle in the past and never had problems with aches, just minor headaches and there was one time I got a bloody nose.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
DAA shouldn't have that effect on joints though. I'm wondering if maybe its the anti-e in forma stanzol. I stopped the DAA today and ordered some more Liquid glucosamine. I am taking Fish oil 3x a day now. Today in the gym my arms were so pumped I could hardly bend them. I probably should have listened to some of the people that told me to start with 10mg a day of Beastdrol to test my tolerance. I still love the stuff.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Throw some deca in there and your joints will feel great!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Throw some deca in there and your joints will feel great!
A steroid on top of what I'm taking currently? Doesn't sound like a joint friendly stack.

Also, after a bit of research it is definitely the Anti-E I'm taking. Be careful with this portion of your cycle!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
It's the AI bro...it drys you up abit...take some cissus...

Reactions: Ayy
R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
For the record i was joking but on a serious note, look into mk-2866 heard it has similar effects on the joints.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
For the record i was joking but on a serious note, look into mk-2866 heard it has similar effects on the joints.
Sarcasm can be hard to pick up over text! :spankme:
Thanks for the info on Mk! :)

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Yea i hear ya, thought you'd know tho since taking deca with a 3-4 week sd run would be retarded lol. The mk is pretty cool tho and you can run it right through your pct to solidify some of those awesome sd gains...heard some people even keep making gains through pct on this stuff.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Transform is the goods bro. Up 25 pounds and incredible strength. Water and carbs. Get your protein. Have a good pct and serm ready to solidify those gains. Take fish oil and good efa's when you dose your sd. It helps absorption. Liver support four hours after your sd dosing. And dose your sd 8 hours apart. One dose an hour before your workout. Get swole bitches! Lol

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Transform is the goods bro. Up 25 pounds and incredible strength. Water and carbs. Get your protein. Have a good pct and serm ready to solidify those gains. Take fish oil and good efa's when you dose your sd. It helps absorption. Liver support four hours after your sd dosing. And dose your sd 8 hours apart. One dose an hour before your workout. Get swole bitches! Lol
Good s h I t! One question, efa's? I have Ryr, saw pawetto and milk thistle if that's what your taking about

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Saw palmetto will help your prostate. Good to have. If that's not helping you grab a cheap bottle of nettle root ;-) milk thistle I don't **** with on sd. I have HEARD it inhibits gains on sd everywhere so therefor y even try it when you can get the best stuff in the world.... LIV52 enjoy.... Oh and yes essential fatty acids. I take my SD with two caps of fish oil, a banana, a fatty scoop of natty peanut butter and don't forget to down a **** load of water! G2G

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Saw palmetto will help your prostate. Good to have. If that's not helping you grab a cheap bottle of nettle root ;-) milk thistle I don't **** with on sd. I have HEARD it inhibits gains on sd everywhere so therefor y even try it when you can get the best stuff in the world.... LIV52 enjoy.... Oh and yes essential fatty acids. I take my SD with two caps of fish oil, a banana, a fatty scoop of natty peanut butter and don't forget to down a **** load of water! G2G
Alright good stuff thanks for the advice

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Couple days ago I had a migraine headache and had to take some aspirin and caffeine to help minimize the pain. Well I had to lift a hundred pounds or so of shelving and slightly smacked my knee. Didn't even notice it nor notice any pain until my knee blew up like a balloon and turned all kinds of disgusting purple. I didn't anticipate so much swelling. I related the aspirin to thinning the blood and elevated blood pressure to the massive hemorrhage. I could post a pic but those of you with weak stomachs might not want to see! haha.

I know that Aspirin should be avoided while on this stuff but it was either take some or crawl in a hole and hope to die. Note to the others taking the SD! Keep your blood pressure under check. I've been much more irritable with dumb A-holes in the past week. I'm always pretty irritable though!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Oh and Airborne42, I have never heard of milk thistle screwing with gain in SD. I'm interested in why. I was also taking it and I'm still trying recover from the achy joints from the anti-E forma stanzol. My joints are back to about 80% so I'm hoping in a few more days I'll be able to lift a little more intensely again. I haven't picked up the cissus yet but I'm intrigued.

I have cut my calories back just a little as I was starting to gain a little bit more in the gut region than I was preferring. Since cutting back to about 3500-4000 calories I am starting to get much more vascular while still putting on muscle. I'm still loving the stuff. My strength is up by a pretty substantial margin. I have to be careful not to overlift and go heavier than my joints can take.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I honestly don't know the full science behind why milk thistle does that... But everyone I have talked to had the same problem. Milk thistle is a very powerful liver detox... Especially when we take it in the doses we do. Liv52 is a far better option.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I honestly don't know the full science behind why milk thistle does that... But everyone I have talked to had the same problem. Milk thistle is a very powerful liver detox... Especially when we take it in the doses we do. Liv52 is a far better option.
I will definitely do some research and repost the info I find. From what I understand it's fine as long on the PCT but should be avoided on cycle.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Good frigging call my man Airborne42!!!! Upon a little research it's not definitive but even the Oxford Journal has suggested in a study they believe it somehow inhibits androgen receptors while on cycle. Maybe a couple science nuts can further explain but seems evidence enough for me to stay away!!! Some people say that if you space it 4-6 hours after your cycle you should be ok since the orals should be through the liver by that point.

Either way here is what was said in the Oxford Journal
"In this study, we further evaluated the effects of SM and SB on androgen action. We found that SM and SB down-regulate several androgen-regulated genes, including PSA, human glandular kallikrein (hK2) and an immunophilin, FKBP51, mainly by inhibiting the transactivation activity of the AR. More interestingly, we show that SM and SB can inhibit nuclear localization of the AR. Thus this report provides a novel mechanism by which SM and SB inhibit function of the AR."

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Good frigging call my man Airborne42!!!! Upon a little research it's not definitive but even the Oxford Journal has suggested in a study they believe it somehow inhibits androgen receptors while on cycle. Maybe a couple science nuts can further explain but seems evidence enough for me to stay away!!! Some people say that if you space it 4-6 hours after your cycle you should be ok since the orals should be through the liver by that point.

Either way here is what was said in the Oxford Journal
"In this study, we further evaluated the effects of SM and SB on androgen action. We found that SM and SB down-regulate several androgen-regulated genes, including PSA, human glandular kallikrein (hK2) and an immunophilin, FKBP51, mainly by inhibiting the transactivation activity of the AR. More interestingly, we show that SM and SB can inhibit nuclear localization of the AR. Thus this report provides a novel mechanism by which SM and SB inhibit function of the AR."
Great research bud :) greatly appreciated