Cycle help

nixxnixx

Awards
I'm about to do a test cycle I was wondering what would be better to stack with it dbol or deca. And what other recommendations would u have for other supplements thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
age? bodyfat? training history?

nixxnixx

Awards
I'm not 100 percent sure on my body fat but last time I was checked it was around 12 I wanna say and I lift 6 days a week and I'm actually
Looking for a good routine if you have and suggestions

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If it is your first cycle i'd run the test (enan or cyp) for at least 10 weeks of injections, also see if you can get legitimate injectible HCG and run that at 250iu 2x a week until 3 days before you start pct (which will be 2 weeks after your last inject). Run an AI at a very mild dose starting week 2, upping if you get bad estrogen sides. You can kickstart with 4 weeks of dbol at 25-30mg ed.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
If it is your first cycle i'd run the test (enan or cyp) for at least 10 weeks of injections, also see if you can get legitimate injectible HCG and run that at 250iu 2x a week until 3 days before you start pct (which will be 2 weeks after your last inject). Run an AI at a very mild dose starting week 2, upping if you get bad estrogen sides. You can kickstart with 4 weeks of dbol at 25-30mg ed.
This^^^^

nixxnixx

Awards
Is there a problem with doin a test/dbol/deca cycle and like when should i take them and how often sorry for all the questions it's just my first time and I don't know much about it

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i don't reccomend deca for a first cycle, too many possible issues to deal with.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10