1st time with ostarine

darkwing

Awards
I just finshed a disapointing run with AM V3 & AB. I did 6 AM & 3 AB a day for 4 weeks. Nothing worthy of note happened. I have decided to go right into an osta cycle. I am going to do 6-8 weeks of 25mg/day. The question I have is: should I add in a test booster or and anti E to run along with the osta? I wonder about this for 2 reasons. Osta may be slightly suppressive (causing libido and other issues) & since I have been running the AM/AB I might be suppressed already. I also have some rs-transaderm I thought might be good to run along with it. Are there any problems with running the transaderm w/ it? I have some DAA. I saw another guy is going to run DAA with his osta/s4. Any help is appreciated, since this is my 1st run with osta,.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
My advice ...

Run something like ERASE or ERASE Pro during your Osta cycle.

Use DAA during the cycle. I use 6 grams a day.

Lower the osta dose to 12.5 or 15mg. Many will disagree with this - but I saw results just fine at 15mg's and only got into trouble when I tried to move up beyond that. What I mean by "trouble" is like - just some transitory blood pressure / heart beating fast kind of issues - and issues where I just felt like ****.

I don't know what AM / AB is. I'm thinking "AB" is Anabeta? That's not suppressive.

Lastly, Osta has no real androgenic effect and you don't really feel "on" while doing it. Still, don't confuse this with it not working - it's doing it's work.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt use transaderm with it that would just cause more suppression

darkwing

Awards
My advice ...

Run something like ERASE or ERASE Pro during your Osta cycle.

Use DAA during the cycle. I use 6 grams a day.

Lower the osta dose to 12.5 or 15mg. Many will disagree with this - but I saw results just fine at 15mg's and only got into trouble when I tried to move up beyond that. What I mean by "trouble" is like - just some transitory blood pressure / heart beating fast kind of issues - and issues where I just felt like ****.

I don't know what AM / AB is. I'm thinking "AB" is Anabeta? That's not suppressive.

Lastly, Osta has no real androgenic effect and you don't really feel "on" while doing it. Still, don't confuse this with it not working - it's doing it's work.
Sorry, AndroMass & AndroBulk. I have erase already, so I'll do erase & DAA along side the osta. I am looking for a little recomp. I have read that you don't feel "on". That is OK. I am looking for maintaining strength & hopefully healing up some recent shoulder problems & maybe my right elbow tendonitis.
Thanks fot the help

srblan

Awards
  • Established
AM is probably andromass, which makes me think AB is androbulk

subiace

Awards
i am in my third week of osta and s4, just started DAA today