New cycle 12 weeks

Areeb

Awards
My new 12 week cycle ...
Test prop
Test cypionate
Boldenone
Anavar

Ok so I'm gonna have the Anavar everyday for 60 days at 50mg and I'm gonna spilt the dosage to half in the morning half in the evening. The prop cypionate boldenone I'm gonna jab every Monday and Thursday and after the 1st 4 weeks I'm gonna stop the prop and continue with the cypionate, and after week 8 I'm gonna stop the boldenone and add Tren and clenbutral to cypionate and anavar which will run for the last 4 weeks.

I would ur thoughts on this and how I can improve this cycle and some advice on pct and when to start.

During this time my diet is going to be on point and my cardio is going to be 4-5 times a week.

Thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
using prop like that to kickstart (2x a week) is going to lead to some seriously up and down hormonal swings until the cyp can take over.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
using prop like that to kickstart (2x a week) is going to lead to some seriously up and down hormonal swings until the cyp can take over.
And with running EQ for only weeks u won't really get any gains of it. Tren for 4 weeks is not a good idea either. The prop should b pinned at least EOD for your kick start. What is your pct consisting of?